Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) (48618 Views)

Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan With Ipad At Inauguration (Photo) / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by lilcashking(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
marvelous000:

[size=13pt][b]STEPS TO BE POPULER ON NAIRALAND.

[b]1[/b]blindly slander igboes

[b]2[/b]try to siphon any igbo name in any criminal article,even tho there are more tribal names,from other regoin in the article than igbo names,then bash igboes with reckless abadonwink

[b]3[/b]hate on the igbo for no reason and you will receive lyk 100like on your post.

[b]4[/b]try and Defame igbo persona,and you will be popular in no time.
It works lyk magic.

[b]5[/b]make make ethnic hate statement and ethnic cleasensin statement, against igbo,for no reason and you will be a nairaland HERO

I have a massage for you my broda.
It is just a little while,BIAFRA will take place and you can't stop us.
I know you are still a kid,who will rant after now.
But for the benefit of those who will read this post.
NOTE:you don't even have military to stand biafra for 1month,if you dare.
Then your head will follow it,better focus on engegin boko haram on full conventional warfare,cos it is evident that you have boyz scout as military.

This is not 40s where british where armin your military and arms coming from china to biafra was sabotage by the west.
Which biafra had to fight with two soldiers with one gun.
One will hide behind the other,incase the one with the gun dies,the one behind will continue fighting.
While some soldiers used sticks to fight.
I hope you saw their pics yourslf on FP.

Yet dey still put you out,for 3yrs..SMH.

I hope you didn't make the mistake to think that biafra is sleeping all this years?
[/b][/size]
hahaha joke of the year
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by omolami: 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
AS UGLY AS OBJ. SHE IS A MAN NO DOUBT
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nickymezor(f): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=CallPolice post=The hustle is real[/quote] grin grin grin . Free her abeg
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by MightySparrow: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
FrancisTony:

I supported no party.

Ukpor, Nnewi-south LGA, Anambra State.

We are from the same place.
Don't know about her husband.
So you sat on the fence? Anyway she supported the man of the moment: no permanent friend or foe but interest.
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by onlyson16(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
kodded:
Please what is that woman in blue doing ? shocked undecided

she is an slowpoke nd imbeciling

1 Like

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by sniper77(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Why Oby come dey look the man as if say she wan bind demon during deliverance section.na so her hand dey warm up to shake the man say receive fire.
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by crisycent: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wife of a pastor that does not tell the truth. Was obasanjo corrupt? Yes or no not let you answer. People go plenty for hell fire sha.
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
ziqqz:
She must wish she were as beautiful as her husband grin cheesy wink
grin grin grin grin grin
[s]She be Obasanjo twin-sister lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided[/s]
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Bulala66: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
This woman handsome well well
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
FrancisTony:
Same church with Osibanjo? No wonder Oby supported APC during last gubernatorial election.
There's no smoke without fire.

By the way, we hail from the same town. tongue
nwokem I bu onye Ukpor cos that's where she is from
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by babydioku(f): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Who's this mumu?
lilcashking:
GEJ administration marginalized AND
SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS
TRIBALISTIC AGENDA
Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate
President
Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker
(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical
zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major
National Assemby leadership positions!!)
Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal
Government
igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of
the central bank of Nigeria
Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-
ordinating Minister for the Economy
Igbo woman petroluem Minister
Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister
Igbo man Minister of aviation
Printing and Minting - Igbo
HEAD OF DSS -Igbo
MINISTER OF Health - Igbo
Jonathan removed other tribes from head of
parastatals and put Igbos there but that
would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics
was filled up with Igbos.
Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have
never done this above show of shame and
pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all
through that administration cos others were
marginalised.
Sign/peace ambassador
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by zubby29(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
what is shameful about her actions.are u beter dan her?
Mogidi:
Shameless woman
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by bababuff(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
adeaks:
Looking at the picture and how timid the man looks beside her, she looks like she would be bossing him around at home lipsrsealed

Ah! Aiye! Elenu ma ri ma talk. How u take know?
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by stinggy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
chimkaire:
grin grin grin grin grin
She be Obasanjo twin-sister lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Deep rumour has it that she's actually OBJ's daughter outside marriage.
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
stinggy:

Deep rumour has it that she's actually OBJ's daughter outside marriage.
grin now I know embarassed embarassed sad lipsrsealed
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Seventeen(f): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Shara dia omo oshi, we are Igbo and we speak Igbo language
sorry sir. Thanks for the correction. I had actually tot its ibo wen talkin of d tribe and igbo wen talkin about d language... Hnmmm just did some research now, i guess i have always bn wrong. Shuld have researched before my first quote correctin someone wen i was d ignoramus..... Hahahahah... SMH @ myself.
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by stinggy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
chimkaire:
grin now I know embarassed embarassed sad lipsrsealed
Know what? undecided
You secretly wish you could be that pretty I know tongue
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
stinggy:

Know what? undecided
You secretly wish you could be that pretty I know tongue
...I tells you grin
How you take know sef undecided

How you, btw?
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by marvelous000: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
lilcashking:
hahaha joke of the year
[size=13pt] it shall soon dawn on you.

You people have always been known for ranting,but I won't give you that pleasure.
By engagin you
[/size]
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by stinggy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
chimkaire:
...I tells you grin
How you take know sef undecided

How you, btw?
U don 4get my level for 'egbe' shey? Hw i nor go knw undecided

Me good, you?
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
stinggy:

U don 4get my level for 'egbe' shey? Hw i nor go knw undecided

Me good, you?
Lol, no oooooo
I dey, thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by lilcashking(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
marvelous000:
[size=13pt] it shall soon dawn on you.

You people have always been known for ranting,but I won't give you that pleasure.
By engagin you
[/size]

wow beautiful nonsense
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by marvelous000: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
lilcashking:
wow beautiful nonsense
[size=13pt]
OMG..I can't believ,I was chattin with a kid.

Just checked your DP and I really regret not checking it initially.

Which would have saved me the stress.
[/size]
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by coolebux(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
lilcashking:
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker (Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!) Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co- ordinating Minister for the Economy Igbo woman petroluem Minister Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister Igbo man Minister of aviation Printing and Minting - Igbo HEAD OF DSS -Igbo MINISTER OF Health - Igbo Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos. Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised. Sign/peace ambassador
Your father!!!
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by lilcashking(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
OMG..I can't believ,I was chattin with a kid.

Just checked your DP and I really regret not checking it initially.

Which would have saved me the stress.
[/size]

never argue with stupid people,they will drag u down to their level and then beat u with madness
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by cole265(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
ziqqz:

cheesy walahi, u dey mad o.. grin grin
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Christianaluv(f): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
ziqqz:
you wicked oo guy. I suggest u go for confession on Saturday. Lol na joke oo
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by darkjorse: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
useless woman with her gay husband
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by amarachi06(f): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
ziqqz:

Guy ur mouth no be here ooooo.
e bad pass my own.
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by neerich(m): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
lilcashking:
GEJ administration marginalized AND
SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS
TRIBALISTIC AGENDA
Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate
President
Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker
(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical
zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major
National Assemby leadership positions!!)
Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal
Government
igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of
the central bank of Nigeria
Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-
ordinating Minister for the Economy
Igbo woman petroluem Minister
Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister
Igbo man Minister of aviation
Printing and Minting - Igbo
HEAD OF DSS -Igbo
MINISTER OF Health - Igbo
Jonathan removed other tribes from head of
parastatals and put Igbos there but that
would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics
was filled up with Igbos.
Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have
never done this above show of shame and
pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all
through that administration cos others were
marginalised.
Sign/peace ambassador

Now they are shouting "Biafra". ingrate
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by baby124: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lol. I like oby. She's a sure babe. Strong enough to tackle this yeye Nigerian politicians and beat them at their game. She looks so sure that her place is guaranteed in this dispensation. They should give her something. Ministry of women affairs may not be a bad idea. The man beside her is Tunde Bakare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court / Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) / Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.