Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal? (1453 Views)

I Always Feel The Urge To Have Sex! Is This Normal??? / Lasting Long During Sex Is Overrated!! Guys Is This Normal?. / Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal? by dayosaurus(m): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2015
Dear NLers,

Is it normal for a lady's vagina to 'vomit' every atom of sperm that 'entered' her?.

Or is this a sign of some disease or what??..

Cc kingtom and lalasticalala
Re: Is This Normal? by dayosaurus(m): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2015
Aminat508 n buygala
Make una talk na, I'm confused
Re: Is This Normal? by buygala(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2015
It's normal for some cum to leak off a girl's vagina after sex, especially when she immediately stands up or lies on her belly immediately after the dude has cum in her... Some girls I know use this method as some kind of contraceptive method, in addition to the Postinor stuff... On the other hand, ladies looking to be impregnated have been adviced to lie on their backs for some time immediately they have been ejaculated into, to allow their bodies retain most of the spermm poured insmiley

But the openness of her cervix determines how much sperm seeps away... If she has had like too many abortions, it may have affected her vagina's ability to hold a relevant amount of the cum, thereby affecting her fertility

Just google am.... I have given you what I know from my little sinful experiences smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Normal? by Aminat508(f): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2015
Sweetheart, I don't really know as well but I think is not normal, in yoruba language they call it "Eda"
Re: Is This Normal? by KingTom(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Explain this case concisely
Re: Is This Normal? by HighIQ(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2015
It is not normal, i think it is a sign that the man has a low sperm count. i.e weak sperms that is unable to swim to the ovum for fertilization so it flows back instead.
Re: Is This Normal? by MizTyna(f): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2015
buygala:
It's normal for some cum to leak off a girl's vagina after sex smiley

But the openness of her cervix determines how much sperm seeps away... If she has had like too many abortions, it may have affected her vagana's ability to hold a relevant amount of the cum, thereby affecting her fertility

Just google am.... I have given you what I know from my little sinful experiences smiley

Lol! What has abortions got to do with that?
Op,you can never be sure about that,cos even half a drop can get a lady pregnant,that is why douching isnt a form of contraception. Unless a woman's body isnt conducive to harboring sperm or she has other fertility problems,it doesnt matter what leaks out.
Re: Is This Normal? by buygala(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2015
MizTyna:

Lol! What has abortions got to do with that?
Op,you can never be sure about that,cos even half a drop can get a lady pregnant,that is why douching isnt a form of contraception. Unless a woman's body isnt condusive to harboring sperm or she has other fertility problems,it doesnt matter what leaks out.

Improperly done d&c can dilate the girl's cervix to the extent that her cervix may find it hard retaining spermm for any reasonable period, thereby significantly reducing her chances of getting pregnant...sad

Google is your friend smiley
Re: Is This Normal? by Aminat508(f): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2015
KingTom:
Explain this case concisely
undecided undecided
Re: Is This Normal? by Muyogoa: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2015
Aminat508:
Sweetheart, I don't really know as well but I think is not normal, in yoruba language they call it "Eda"
she had been banned
Re: Is This Normal? by Aminat508(f): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2015
Muyogoa:
she had been banned
Who?
Re: Is This Normal? by Muyogoa: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2015
Aminat508:
Who?
lol
Re: Is This Normal? by Aminat508(f): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2015
Muyogoa:
lol
embarassed
Re: Is This Normal? by KingTom(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Is This Normal? by Aminat508(f): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Is This Normal? by KingTom(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2015
Aminat508:
mtcheww embarassed
Let the young man explain the case to me first, let me understand what is going on
Re: Is This Normal? by Aminat508(f): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2015
KingTom:
Let the young man explain the case to me first, let me understand what is going on
ohhhkkkk
Re: Is This Normal? by mymissingrib(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2015
in yoruba land here it is called "eda" it will b difficult fir such a lady to conceive
Re: Is This Normal? by KingTom(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Aminat508:
ohhhkkkk
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Normal? by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2015
To me, it can only means four things, 1. It means that the girl's kitty cat is as wide as Atlantic ocean. 2. The guy's sperm is too watery. 3. If it's not 1 then it's 2. 4. It means it's normal.
Re: Is This Normal? by dayosaurus(m): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
KingTom:

After sex, the spermatozoa seep out from the vagina for close to five minutes, till the very last drop
Re: Is This Normal? by MrCork: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
dayosaurus:
Dear NLers,

Is it normal for a lady's vagina to 'vomit' every atom of sperm that 'entered' her?.

Or is this a sign of some disease or what??..

Cc kingtom and lalasticalala

..bro did u pour inside? wink

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? by KingTom(m): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
dayosaurus:

After sex, the spermatozoa seep out from the vagina for close to five minutes, till the very last drop
That is serious shocked Well maybe some sperm swims in while the others seep out shocked

(1) (Reply)

Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? / Ways To Lock Lips Like A Pro With Several Different Kisses Lovers Need To Know / Women Stop This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.