Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine (1655 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / He Just Dey Fire Dey Go And She Said He Should Fire Harder That Odi Oku(pics) / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by Ayoemrys(m): 6:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Good morning brother and sister,please your candid advise is urgently needed,i met a girl last year which i realy love whole heartedly and i also believe she love me more,but something happen yesterday which realy scared me and also put me in a confussion state,when we first met last year she claim to be a virgine,though i didnt believe her until she said she could swear with the holy book {bible or quran} i said no problem she would do it anytime she came to my place but i have already believe her by the she speaks and by her character,she refuse to visit me,but i was thinking perhaps she was scare,i dnt mind becaus i realy love her,we have dated for 11 month until yesterday she text me that i should come online for important isue,when i log in she beging to tell story that a guy she was dating before add pills inside juice for her when she visited him so by the time she woke,she has lost ha virginity,am very angry becous she lied to me when we met that she was a virgine,please am confuse what should i do
Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by segemint(f): 6:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Dump her ass.. Some girls claiming virgin since Adam and Eve separated from God kiss

4 Likes

Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by piicity(m): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2015
*REPORT HERE TO SEUN O SEWA SO THAT HE CAN GIVE HER THE NECCESARY JUDGEMENT.MTCCHEW,I SEE NO REASON FOR POSTING THE TOPIC SEF!! *
Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by Ufranklin92(m): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2015
my guy.you dont have to do anything,just keep calm and collect the kittykat like 6times,then run for your life,use waterproof oo
Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by jcross19: 6:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Ayoemrys:
Good morning brother and sister,please your candid advise is urgently needed,i met a girl last year which i realy love whole heartedly and i also believe she love me more,but something happen yesterday which realy scared me and also put me in a confussion state,when we first met last year she claim to be a virgine,though i didnt believe her until she said she could swear with the holy book {bible or quran} i said no problem she would do it anytime she came to my place but i have already believe her by the she speaks and by her character,she refuse to visit me,but i was thinking perhaps she was scare,i dnt mind becaus i realy love her,we have dated for 11 month until yesterday she text me that i should come online for important isue,when i log in she beging to tell story that a guy she was dating before add pills inside juice for her when she visited him so by the time she woke,she has lost ha virginity,am very angry becous she lied to me when we met that she was a virgine,please am confuse what should i do
do you want to marry her?, do you have a plan with her?, well relationship build on lies can't survive marital pressure or tension because there will be no trust. Lying to you for 11 months. Wow that's deception . But the truth is that don't love a woman because she is a virgin if you do after she lost her virgin to you, the love you have her shivering and may not survive. You ladies you can't tie a man down by claiming what you are not because when he find out the trust is lost
Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by daben1(m): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2015
Why are you angry, get the stuff and bounce her!
Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by yuncka: 6:55am On Jul 15, 2015
many are overtly concerned about virginity dan marriageability......be careful while looking for a virgin...the good wife might be a girl who lost her virginity through some unfortunate circumstance... but people will marry a devil into their house because she is a virgin...

in my opinion tink people who talk about virginity are very much concerned about sexual pleasure than building a family...
Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by Tallesty1(m): 7:08am On Jul 15, 2015
This kain lie dey give Santa goosebumps
Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by christinie(f): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2015
I don't have a problem with her not being a virgin, afterall Seun Osewa and his mods are no virgins either. My only problem with her is the 11 months deceit. If she can comfortably lie about a thing like that, who knows how many more lies she has got in stock for you? She was so reluctant to pay you a visit in your house yet she had the guts to lie to you that she was drugged when she went to her ex' HOUSE. Story for the gods. Mxm.

2 Likes

Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by Brugo(m): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2015
Some mumu guys would believe her.
Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by meimoks(f): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Bros I don't blame her oh, I blame you. Inasmuch as I know that virginity is a good virtue, you can't tag your happiness to virginity. You meet a girl and you want to know if she's a virgin, if she is then she's a good gal if not she's a loosed gal. Who wants to be tagged a loosed gal? Thats the result of virgin hunt, who knows how many guys she has told the same story? It's pity maybe you should give her a chance

1 Like

Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by StPete: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Did it ever occur to you that she probably was a virgin at the time she told u she was, and then lost it in the course of ur 11 months dating? Just my thoughts
Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by Ayoemrys(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2015
jcross19:
do you want to marry her?, do you have a plan with her?, well relationship build on lies can't survive marital pressure or tension because there will be no trust. Lying to you for 11 months. Wow that's deception . But the truth is that don't love a woman because she is a virgin if you do after she lost her virgin to you, the love you have her shivering and may not survive. You ladies you can't tie a man down by claiming what you are not because when he find out the trust is lost
like i said i realy love her naturaly not becouse she said she is a virgine,i have plan for her,i realy want to marry her but am realy confuse after i heard her story,she lied and she dnt even tell me maybe after 2month,she just tell me yesterday,infact very painful
Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by Ayoemrys(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2015
StPete:
Did it ever occur to you that she probably was a virgin at the time she told u she was, and then lost it in the course of ur 11 months dating? Just my thoughts
i think you a point but i dnt think so,becouse since i met her i have not cought her with any bad habit,her work place is not to her house and when she leave work she went home straight,even most of my friends living in dsame street with her used to give an imformation,so i think she had lost it b4 we met,
Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by Moustache: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2015
God sef knows i dont comment on thread like this?
Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by Buho(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2015
first and go back to school and this isn't a story for human beings, it is story for the gods
Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by jcross19: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Ayoemrys:
like i said i realy love her naturaly not becouse she said she is a virgine,i have plan for her,i realy want to marry her but am realy confuse after i heard her story,she lied and she dnt even tell me maybe after 2month,she just tell me yesterday,infact very painful
the truth is that you can never trust her even her story might by false.
Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by misspicy(f): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2015
Bro that girl was nvr a virgin she just dey maga you ni.

I know all the tricks in the book
Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Teens love story
Re: He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine by delleby(f): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Since she confessed on her own free will, i feel you should forgive her.

(1) (Reply)

Men These Are The Warning Signs / Ladies Things That Turns Us Off In You At First Glance / Some Guys Re Damn Silly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.