Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo (36184 Views)

Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / Chinedu Nebo Backs Buhari’s Anti-graft War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by luvinhubby(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2015
Iroh88:
Stop pussyfooting mr. He didn't "avoid" them, as the coward he was/is, he was scared of them. He dreaded them. Simple.
If he was why did he make moves that we the people rejected in removing their subsidy?
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by Kingspin(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2015
Beremx:
I wonder!
Wonder no more the past admin. spent 50% of it time fighting bokoharam and the other 50% fighting propaganda by enemy forces who pull down the government in the name of 'take over'. They were everywhere all the sectors just to make sure nothing good happen in Nigeria. If they descend on Buhari, he too will not survive it. Nigeria get the type of govt they deserve. Untill we go there. One man cannot change Nigeria execpt they(we) agree to especially those in power. Nigeria will not achieve it dream when the masses are divided rather these politician will only keep changing strategy. Buhari need to bring the best hands to manage Nigeria if he really mean well for Nigerians and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by baybeeboi: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2015
Iroh88:
You are busy quoting him, guess who said "how much did Jim Nwobodo stole" ? He claims to be a PhD holder!

e pain am
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by truefact: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2015
Iroh88:
Did Nebo try to fight these "forces" during his time??
You and your likes would have the ones to cry blue murder had he fought them...you would have be the first to champion his ousting

1 Like

Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by ifyan(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2015
I keep saying this that NIGERIA greatest problem is our mindset and ourselves.PMB should this man the needful position he deserve. And be mindful of his environment.
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2015
Beremx:
I wonder!
this old woman didn't read before commenting
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by oluwatosin2015: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
grin
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=28pt]read my signature below:[/size]
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by shammah1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ok o. I'm waiting
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by Danjuma827(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
this is not a one day job let's expect change but also be patient
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by apolonius(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
He has this clear knowledge and the lootocrazy he served couldn't fix it.By the way,wasn't this same former vc who said witches were sabotaging the sector?

Let him enjoy his loot till he is wanted to explain what he ate!smiley
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by wonderfulman(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
why did not advise former president Jonathan?
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by 1stola: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
See hin face and Fat Fart Fvck NOSE angry angry
He is the number one enemy of progress.
Thief angry
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by omojeesu(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
nerodenero:
We know the solution to our challenges but people that benefits enormously from our collective pain will never allow it work.

They will by force!
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by ceejay80s(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
The ediot amebo nebo. Wan do eye service for buhari, thinking that buhari will retain him, no be minister work to fight vandalism? Na president go help u do u work, just start parking we don't need u, he dey bame those supplying gas, when dem no supply u gas, did u report to the president? Abi no be him put u there to monitor things
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by chesterlee(m): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Prof Nebo please tell this our Fanta and Coke drinking President!!!
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by millionaireman: 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
Only an inept government could be there as domestic gas suppliers deny supply of gas to the country's electricity supply system.

If I am preseident of my country, and gas mined from my territory is being denied my country's energy system, I shall give the gas miners - local and foreign - the boot; and negotiate for new gas miners that are not hypocritical to take over gas mining in my country.

1 Like

Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by olamirewaju6190: 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
when the change have not been changing What shall the righteous do??🛀
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by denedene(m): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
if what this man is saying is true? how buhari wan take build 20000MW in four years undecided please don't fail me oga buhari n osinbade cry
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by gbrown(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by XtraSmooth404: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
The power sector still has a long way to go
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by zikray: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Iroh88:

He couldn't have fought them single handedlly...powers that be didnt allow them.
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by TonySpike: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
lalasticlala:
On how to solve the power supply problem, Nebo said: “The best way, the quickest way, the most inexpensive way of making sure that Nigerians get power, adequate power and eventually 24/7 power is embedded generation or distributed power. If you have embedded generation, 10mws or 20mws, by the time you put 20mws in 10 different places, you would have 200mws. You can do that in one year. But for a mega 200, 400, or 500mw plant, it is a different thing entirely.

“While in one year, you can have 50 of 20mws plants that translate to 1000mws, trying to do one mega plant of 1000mws takes five years. This means that we can actually give Nigerians 2000mws of power by embedded generation or distributed power every year, till the year 2020. With that, we will meet our target.”

@ the bolded, I guess this man has been reading suggestions from a Nairaland topic on modular or micro power stations, instead of big-for-nothing power station approach we are currently employing.

https://www.nairaland.com/2308462/buhari-govt-eyeing-lagos-template#33650695

I just hope Buhari government will adopt this approach as it is the best way to unbundle the power sector
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
It is always easy to talk the talk than to walk the walk . Now , I see why financial and business consultants in paper/theory knows all the roads that leads to success but hardly have any successful practical thriving enterprises/conglomerates under their names and are always broke . Indeed talk is cheap .

Prof. Nebo was saddled with responsibility to manage the nation's power sector for more than 2 years but did not perform , in fact he left the ministry worse than he met it . But here he is giving unsolicited advise . What makes a champion is his/her ability to surmount any obstacle on the way to achieving success . The road to success in any sphere of life is neither smooth nor straight . Abysmal failures are known for their ability to make excuses rather than overcoming obstacles .
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by Fezchima: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Bros., Governance is a continue meaning that whereas his advice is treasured he cannot be left off the hook
if there is criminal negligent or outright corruption on his part. Criminal prosecution is not time bound.
Please let's move on.

Dannyset:
Forces? These people are very funny at times. Well, he knows and understand better. So PMB should just heed some of his advice. But if he's trying to find his way back to that sector, then he should be one of the forces that should be dealt with.
Its better for some people to shut their trap and allow investigation to reveal things than disturbing the peace of Nigeria with their blabbs.
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by harry509: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by Babaji111(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
After chop-chop don finish, flimsy excuses follow. Buhari no be like you people. It is not business as usual. Vomit what you chop first, before others do same. Vandalism is there but they see what you guys have been doing that is why they resort to economic sabotage since you left them hungry and jobless.

Anyways, Change has come.
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by Abugab(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Why didn't Nebo fight the vandals and multi national corporations who made gas unavailable? You knew your problems and you were staring at them like a lame duck and here you are telling PMB to wield the big stick. Didn't you see the stick or for reasons know to you only you decided to wield drinking straw that won't hurt a fly.
Excuses upon excuses we shall be hearing his season.
Prof Nebo just kpanji for corner dey look instead of talking or advising.
Nonsense....
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by Dannyset(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Fezchima:
Bros., Governance is a continue meaning that whereas his advice is treasured he cannot be left off the hook
if there is criminal negligent or outright corruption on his part. Criminal prosecution is not time bound.
Please let's move on.

We have moved.
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by fantasti: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Iroh88:
As in I don't understand! Very lame advises. The chap wants to remain relevant by all means. Same thing he could have told the former president o.
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by Emekamex(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
The simple solution is to invest more on hydro power. No one would blow up a dam unless he/she wants to waste millions of lives.
Re: Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo by revolcollec16: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Become a Telecom Gaint's Agent today Through Printing of Recharge cards right from small scale to a Big Principal Agency. Make atleast 200,000 weekly, (more than 25,000 Daily) through printing of Recharge cards. All you need is an internet service provider, a Computer system and a Printer. Contact MIT COMMS for your printing software module. 08125876350.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria / Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.