Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour (3289 Views)

I Need Help And Suggestions In Dealing With A Noisy Neighbour / Woman, 23 Stabs Female Neighbour For Mocking Her Over 65-year Old Hubby (pic) / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by missKiffy(f): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2015
Nosy means being unduly curious about the affairs of others; prying. A nosy neighbour will never mind his or her own business, always interested in what's happening in your life, even the private details, they don't hide their nosiness, they make it very obvious. They always want to engage you in silly side talks all the time.

Noisy neighbours on the other hand can really be a disruption, disturbing your sleep and regular activities. They may not even know they're bothering you. Noisy neighbours are very loud, they talk very loud, even when on phone. His or her apartment is always like a venue of a disco party because most times they are always playing music so loud that won't allow you sleep.

So which do you prefer with reasons, pls don't say none. Choose one

Let me go first, as for me I will prefer a nosy neighbour, because I hate someone disturbing my sleep which the noisy neighbour will most likely do, I can handle the nosy neighbour cause I won't tell anything, I only tell what I want to tell.

Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by saaedlee: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2015
I prefer a noisy neighbour, cuz I so much love my privacy!

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by Ariyke: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2015
Nosy is a No for me I can complain to noisy to keep it down

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by cozy7(m): 10:58am On Jun 02, 2015
I totally prefer d nosy neighbor......I'm a very private person, I don't like pple prying into my affairs.
One particular day, I had to warn my neighbor who often picks up discussion with my visitors, (esp my girl). I finally had to leave that apartment.
Make all d noise u want, but leave me alone, if possible, I don't even want my neighbor's greetings.

3 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2015
I'd choose a noisy neigbour coz if he disturbs me with noise, i'll disturb him with more noise.. but a nosy neighbour will win me coz i won't know how to get myself to do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by Jamean(f): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2015
Nosy neighbour..can be managed without the neighbour been aware. Just shield every form on info leakage. But a noisy may go aggressive if you tell them to stop the noise.

I remember an encounter with a Soldier playing loud music. It wasn't pleasant. undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by opeaceo: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2015
I'd prefer a nosy neighbour, when they ask too much questions- give them vague answers, ask them unnecessary questions and they'll stay off. Noisy neighbors on the other hand, its a NO for me.

3 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by missKiffy(f): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
I'd choose a noisy neigbour coz if he disturbs me with noise, i'll disturb him with more noise.. but a nosy neighbour will win me coz i won't know how to get myself to do the same.
Lol @'if he disturbs me with noise, I will disturb him with more noise' cheesy the house will just turn to a venue for an owambe party
Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2015
missKiffy:

Lol @'if he disturbs me with noise, I will disturb him with more noise' cheesy the house will just turn to a venue for an owambe party
hahahaha.. and our neighbourhood will be named Noisy villa.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by freecocoa(f): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2015
I am exactly what a nosy neighbour needs, just tell them point blank to mind their business and I can totally snub them.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by IceDude(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2015
I prefer nosy neighbours cos i wont give a dam.n abt dem, they are easier to manage compared to the noisy ones....if u aint careful u might go violent wt the noisy ones cos pleading wt dem to turn down the volume of dia sound system for instance "fit cause wahala" na dat time dem go ask u say na dem make u nor fit buy home theatre...Lol

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hmm, tough decision cos I hate both.
But still maybe ill go for a noisy one, cos I ll just keep knocking ond persons door.and worse, go report to d management.
But nosy neighbours, ha. They can ruin ur whole life. If u refuse to gossip with them, they ll talk u alkl about d whole place till it reaches ur not so well wishers

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by eleojo23: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
Neither
Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2015
No neighbours noise can overshadow that of gen! The gen was customised with respect to my very noisy neighbour. However, I just love the fact that we understand each other and torture each other when we get visitor.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by jaybee3(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2015
You can't be effective with any strategy to deal with noisy neighbours without having them evicted but you can certainly control the accessibility of your nosy neighbours

4 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by kelechiMarie(f): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2015
I totally detest noise and noisy people,so i'll go for the nosy neighbour. They're easier to deal with,you can tell them point blank you don't want visitors in your house. Easier to avoid

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by LeoFish92(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
kelechiMarie:
I totally detest noise and noisy people,so i'll go for the nosy neighbour. They're easier to deal with,you can tell them point blank you don't want visitors in your house. Easier to avoid
I think I'm the direct opposite of you, I truly adore very noisy neighbours, the more the noise, the happier I'll be, but nosy ones? I'll simply bite off the nose
Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by KissesandWine(f): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wouldn't be able to stand either. If I were forced to choose one, I'd probably go with nosy. Probe as they might, the nosy ones only know what you allow. The noisy ones on the other hand... if you like talk from sun up to sun down.. you're on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by BreezyRita(f): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2015

I prefer noisy neighbours. I know it can be infuriating but I can manage it.
Nosy? Never!

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by kelechiMarie(f): 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
LeoFish92:

I think I'm the direct opposite of you, I truly adore very noisy neighbours, the more the noise, the happier I'll be, but nosy ones? I'll simply bite off the nose
i actually detest both. I love my space,peace and quiet. The only reason i chose the nosy neighbour is cause i can always avoid them. The noisy one?mba!they disturb day and night and you cant always walk up to them and tell them not to make noise

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour by Homeyfav: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
How to Deal with Noisy Neighbours https://www.landforsale.ng/deal-noisy-neighbour/

(1) (Reply)

Inter Ethnic Marriages Can Be Very Dangerous / What To Do If You Are Married To A Melancholic Husband Or Wife. / My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.