Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... (3228 Views)

Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Promzy99: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
Oh ye Nairaland Judges... Thanks for ur Inputs and Concerns.

My Lovely Wife and Kid is Back Home...

Shebi una go allow me breath now?...

Gratitudes to those who called to show concerns... Good People still exist..

The least I can wish for my enemy is to find him/herself in a situation where u will have to face d public for Help...

The Help comes with Knocks... Nothing good comes easy...

Most important lesson I ha e learnt from this Post is "" Whatever u do, keep ur life Private... Keep it off social media"

"Same People who will applaud u when all is well, will still be d same people to throw stones at u when things starts going South "

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2023

una dey mad, when una dey on cloud 9 with her, shifting her delicate womb your sense didn't prick you that u are a still the poor guy that can't afford child bearing

and why must it be nairaland the first place to ask for money, ur family n friends nko

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by phorget(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
manoflove22:

una dey mad, when una dey on cloud 9 with her, shifting her delicate womb your sense didn't prick you that u are a still the poor guy that can't afford child bearing

You should have just read and pass rather than dishing out a bad word...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by overdrive(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Congratulations. I pray God comes to your aid. Please kindly jump and pass if you cannot assist the young man.
Many families are going thru a lot this period.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Promzy99: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
manoflove22:

and why must it be nairaland the first place to ask for money, ur family n friends nko

You have the right to talk d way u feel. Its a Public Space after all... But I just pray life doesn't happen to u. Best Wishes.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
manoflove22:

That's not cool

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Pacesetter2021: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
May God see you through.

Please just have savings no matter how things are tight,for cases of emergency.

It's a challenging time and we all need God's grace more than before.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Promzy99: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
Pacesetter2021:
May God see you through.

Please just have savings no matter how things are tight,for cases of emergency.

It's a challenging time and we all need God's grace more than before.

I did Bro, but d savings saved me when things got tough... Maybe let's say it wasn't sufficient enough. But its OK sha.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by eliyke(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
manoflove22:

why seun dey allow all dis small,small children 4 dis forum sef.. everything na play 4 una....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by pocohantas(f): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7619417/why-women-monetize-visits-advice

Your wife was heavily pregnant and rather than save, you were spending money on your sidechic. Hopefully one of your fellow polygamous men would help.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Stanweezy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
Just few months ago, u mentioned about ur drift with a single mother details of it below

which means if truly u are married what's ur business with single mother or does it mean u were shagging a single mother while ur wife is pregnant

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Nazgul: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Your wife was heavily pregnant and rather than save, you were spending money on your sidechic. Hopefully one of your fellow polygamous men would help.
He's not married... everything he wrote here is just one of the numerous format most scammers on Nairaland use to appeal to the emotions of soft people so they can give him money.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by izzou(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
pocohantas:

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by pocohantas(f): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nazgul:

He's not married... everything he wrote here is just one of the numerous format most scammers on Nairaland use to appeal to the emotions of soft people so they can give him money.

I know na. I just want make we dey whine ourselves. grin grin

izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Which woman does he plan to use for video call tomorrow?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by eteebanky1: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
Oloshi fraudster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
Busted 😁

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Promzy99: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
pocohantas:

I know na. I just want make we dey whine ourselves. grin grin

Which woman does he plan to use for video call tomorrow?

You can get d answer urself...
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Promzy99: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ishilove:
Busted 😁

What got busted? What did u bust?
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Promzy99: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
eteebanky1:
Oloshi fraudster

Ur papa fraudster...
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by eteebanky1: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Promzy99:

Ur papa fraudster...

Your mama 419

You shall labour in vain.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Promzy99: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nazgul:

Oga, am not forcing u or any other person for help.

If u can't or won't assist, u can skip to d next topic...

I left my number there for verification purpose, which u have not even reached out to.

Stop misinforming people. Help u didn't help, na to spoil people mind with negative narrative. God forbids!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Promzy99: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
eteebanky1:

Your mama 419

You shall labour in vain.

Every laborer deserves his wages.. Thank God u r not God, u r just a common mere mortal. Fool.
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by eteebanky1: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Promzy99:

Every laborer deserves his wages.. Thank God u r not God, u r just a common mere mortal. Fool.

Ogun ma pa e
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
pocohantas:

You dey mind am. He is now here yarning dust . He should go and meet his partner in adultery to help him raise cash
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Promzy99: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ishilove:

You dey mind am. He is now here yarning dust . He should go and meet his partner in adultery to help him raise cash

Biko, if na only u go help me... No help me oo.. It's not a death sentence.. Its not an illness either.

So, before u condemn me to death for having sex outside my marriage cos am asking for help. Keep d help to urself, u r not God.
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by chidiokay: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ishilove:
Busted 😁

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Rexymania(m): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
Baba, I no get I for help. My wife too is pregnant and na wetin I duh dey reason be this. God help us men. Walahi, it's not easy
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Promzy99: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Rexymania:
Baba, I no get I for help. My wife too is pregnant and na wetin I duh dey reason be this. God help us men. Walahi, it's not easy

God will help her. She will deliver safe and Sound...

Pls make sure she undergoes periodic scans. Treat malaria and typhoid as early as possible.

If u have not been there, u won't understand.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by ahnie: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
I don laugh taya.
Pocohantas and ishilove the sisterhood dey proud of you guys cheesy

.may God raise helpers for you Op!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Rexymania(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Thanks

Promzy99:

God will help her. She will deliver safe and Sound...

Pls make sure she undergoes periodic scans. Treat malaria and typhoid as early as possible.

If u have not been there, u won't understand.
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
Too rude for someone that needs help.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by 2braithe: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
Promzy99:
Pls Nairalanders... I wish to break d good News with u guys. My wife successfully gave birth to our first child yesterday and its a male.

While am happy for d safe delivery, I also want to appeal to Good and kind hearted people here for financial assistance.

She's still in d Clinic cos of insufficient finance to get them out.

Pls for those who may want to see me as being irresponsible, I am very very responsible.

I have a good business. But things don't always go as planned.

I saved a lot of money preparing for this day, but life happened. For over two months and counting, business has been very difficult, coupled with my wife's flaunting health, we had to sustain ourselves with d savings till we ran out of everything.

Pls, the hospital bill is #73k including drugs for d new born baby...

No matter how little, as long as its willing from ur heart.

I know so many people will be in doubt, but for clarity sake, I will be leaving behind my number for those who would want evidence, we can make a live WhatsApp Video call from tomorrow.

081-323-77-856
. Thanks.

Modify:- Nigerians are very difficult people. See some persons digging up my old post because am asking for financial assistance.

Pls am only only asking for assistance and nothing more. And am not persuading anybody. If u can't assist, u can simply ignore instead of bringing up unreasonable trash talks.

Am not ur regular online beggar. Besides, am a car dealer and automobile electrician in PH. And am doing very fine.

Just that things didn't go as planned and am trying to get my wife out of d hospital as soon as I can.

Business may come anytime or even tomorrow and I won't be needing this any longer..

If u don't want to assist fine, but pls don't provoke me with trash talks. Am pleading for public help doesn't mean I don't have self pride .

Can you facilitate how the hospital will receive the money directly?
Obviously an account number with the hospital name as the account name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between My Parents, Siblings And I .. / How Do One Plan A Funeral For A Close Friend / Money Heist: Is It Possible To Love With Your Head Fully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.