Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers (54428 Views)

'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Omoyele Omogunwa6 Asks Senate To Legalize Corruption / Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
read my signature below:
OrlandoOwoh:

Were you not the same person that said Buhari was assassinated two days ago? How come you are saying he should protect his family?
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Am not NoViolet Bulawayo but We Need New Names
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by akoaki(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
BossAyuk:

If people like you will constitute the new opposition in this country/NL, then it's very unfortunate.

Most of today's youths may turn out to be worst nigeria's future leaders judging by their present uncouth conducts.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by omostar: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mykevp2p:

Without trying to find fault, Buhari may have just sent the first batch of his advisers... he may appoint more later.. GEJ didn't appoint all the over 24 advisers in one go.

I do not think that 15 advisers is too much for a president

Gej didn't, if you read the article, he initially sent 20 to the house, which is still more than what Buhari is sending now undecided
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by Hasino2258: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
is David mark still the Senate president?
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by ibk4biz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
I may not say pres. Buhari is a messiah, but whenever he takes any step or decision that leaves much to be desired try compare it with the immediate predecessor.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Story for d gods undecided

hahaha long time bro. shocked

You are back again with your..... lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by tayebest(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
benedictac:

ur name suppose dey in side?
lol... Ayam on first position! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
GenBuhari:
read my signature below:
I don't have a signature, so I don't read other peoples.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by knowledge4(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
When there are Ministers,what are Special Advisers for? Is this not a duplication of service? What is special in their advice?
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by Nellybii: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
20pounds:
What does he need 15 advisers for? I thought this is a government of frugality, where a spartan approach to governance shall reign supreme.

Let him not also forget to ask them to declare their assets and their salaries should be made public.

Buhari's convoy is still long and made up of foreign cars. When is he going to start driving Innoson cars and the made in Nigeria Nissan cars?

Let us not forget that Aisha Buhari's wristwatch can sink 15 boreholes in Daura, where people and camels hustle for a drinking space in stagnant mosquito infested- ponds.

I hope we have not been scammed. #CHANGE DOLE!

Thank God for a forum like Nairaland that provides serial haters like you an avenue to pour out your bottled hate juice. Thus preventing you from committing suicide. Let the ranting continue. It is definitely good for your health.
Long live Nairaland. grin grin
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by IcekrimPaul007(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wats up with dis Aisha's wristwatch scandal abeg make una free dat babe na, besides she isnt a politician.
20pounds:
What does he need 15 advisers for? I thought this is a government of frugality, where a spartan approach to governance shall reign supreme.

Let him not also forget to ask them to declare their assets and their salaries should be made public.

Buhari's convoy is still long and made up of foreign cars. When is he going to start driving Innoson cars and the made in Nigeria Nissan cars?

Let us not forget that Aisha Buhari's wristwatch can sink 15 boreholes in Daura, where people and camels hustle for a drinking space in stagnant mosquito infested- ponds.

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by Nellybii: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
knowledge4:
When there are Ministers,what are Special Advisers for? Is this not a duplication of service? What is special in their advice?

Mumu
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by knowledge4(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
20pounds:

There are no 'Made in Nigeria' cars. Nigeria does not have the technicality to make a car
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by Bevista: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dannyset:
This is good news tho, buh lemme ask. How many Special Advisers did Jonathan make use of? I asked because I didn't know ni ooo.
Whatever decisions Baba n Prof takes, God give them the Wisdom they need for it.
I need a better Nigeria, and I want it to start now.
According to Punch Newspapers, PGEJ at some point had about 24 Special Advisers. I am not aware if that number was exceeded at any point.
http://www.punchng.com/opinion/jonathans-bloated-list-of-aides/
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:
you go wound o! grin

Everytime you hear/read President Muhammadu Buhari, u die a hundred times b4 the natural death..Abeg small small o! grin grin

It high time we start ignoring such miscreants.
PDP are beginning to learn how to be an opposition.
Believe u me, the dude himself is not even a card carrying member of PDP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by Toks2008(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
20pounds:

I will advice you to check your Bp from time to time. Just an advice o..no be fight.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by Tex42(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Just asking;does he really need that much...
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
"Buhari pleaded with Nigerians for patience to fulfil his vague mandate. Indeed, it can be argued that, for Buhari and the APC, the mantra is no longer "Change" but "Patience". But in a cynical words of an intrepid blogger: "we are not going to be patient with the President. That would be adulterous. Patience is married to Jonathan and has left Abuja to Otuoke. The President should be satisfied with Aisha"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by safex(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
is 15 advisers nt too small?
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by ahizih(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
My name is there!oh Allah come and make name for yourself with this one
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
20pounds:

now #GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by apolonius(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
I think the reasoning is that you need a higher number of SAs if you are going to reduce the number of ministers.Good one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by superstar1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
20pounds:

GEJ 112 Advisers comprising of Senior Special Advisers, Special Advisers, Special Advisers to the Senior Special Adviser, Special Advisers to Special Advisers etc.

This is CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by Ephemmm: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
20pounds:

It seems you have not recover from sudden emergence of GMB as President in contrary to your expectation: wishing you speedy recovery...
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
20pounds:

Was the receipt shown to you? Buhari never sit down finish, una dey yan okpata.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by mystical10: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
He need it becos he get DEMENTIA
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by meforyou1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
1stola:

Why is this old fool thief still our senate President angry angry angry
because the 7th assembly is still active till June 6
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by meforyou1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
knowledge4:

There are no 'Made in Nigeria' cars. Nigeria does not have the technicality to make a car
see your life
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by meforyou1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hasino2258:
is David mark still the Senate president?
till june 6
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by solarview(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
20pounds:

Bros..you get weight o gringrin
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers by Ephemmm: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
20pounds:

Despite the apparent failure in the helm of administration by Otuekedullard, can you please tell us how many Advisers that were in his cabinet as compared to Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto / Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune / Fayose Wears Shorts To 2018 Workers' Day Celebration (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.