Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Why Should I Thank My Boss For Paying My Salary??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Should I Thank My Boss For Paying My Salary??? (3258 Views)

Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme / My Boss And His Gramatical Blunder (pic) / Angola President Criticized For Paying $2m To See Nicki Minaj’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Thank My Boss For Paying My Salary??? by TVTKOKO(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
I started working in this organization a month ago, and on collecting my first salary,the oga was like 'o tie le so wipe eseun'(meaning,i can't even say thank you)i was like WTF! why on earth should i thank you for fulfilling your own part of the agreement after i've worked for you? It's not as if he was doing me a favour.
To cut it short, i just said 'ok' and walked out!
So nlanders...have i done wrong not telling him thank you?
Re: Why Should I Thank My Boss For Paying My Salary??? by GeneralQuamdeen: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
You've done nothing wrong.. but since Job and honest people are scarce these days.. you ought to be grateful (in your mind, if you like). The woman that return money in the airport, why should she recieve a worldly thank you when she did what she's supposed to do.
Re: Why Should I Thank My Boss For Paying My Salary??? by Rounakid(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
No thank... Am... Slap him either...! Lubbish thread... *farts and swaqqs awt*
Re: Why Should I Thank My Boss For Paying My Salary??? by ZACHIE: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nope .
You owe him no gratitude for paying you your salary except you have not earned it and he is doing you a favor employing you.
I've always earned my pay and have never thanked any nonsense boss for paying me.
The man expecting you to thank him for laying you will Def Def owe your salaries.
Watch it.
I
Re: Why Should I Thank My Boss For Paying My Salary??? by TVTKOKO(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rounakid:
No thank... Am... Slap him either...!
Lubbish thread... *farts and swaqqs awt*
i'm now really convinced that you're a mad man!
Re: Why Should I Thank My Boss For Paying My Salary??? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Not that you are thanking him, but we do acknowledge people whenever they perform their duty as at when due and perfectly. that is what you just did by thanking your boss for paying your salary.
Re: Why Should I Thank My Boss For Paying My Salary??? by missKiffy(f): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Thank him for what nah
Re: Why Should I Thank My Boss For Paying My Salary??? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
simple courtesy

What is hard for you to just utter the three words, its not like you thanking him for keeping his own side of the bargain,
You are appreciating him for that
You are thanking him for giving you a job while so many people are out there jobless

you are morally wrong bro, dont be surprised when he keeps your salary for long next month

#my2cent

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Thank My Boss For Paying My Salary??? by Rounakid(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
TVTKOKO:
i quess ur popsi also share my feature
Re: Why Should I Thank My Boss For Paying My Salary??? by Rounakid(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
TVTKOKO:
also say dat tew ur popsi... Younq man
Re: Why Should I Thank My Boss For Paying My Salary??? by 573V31D(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
just as she would have said weldone or 'good job' when u work to expectation, so also are you obliged to acknowledge her for fulfilling her part of the contract by maybe a simple 'thank you'
Re: Why Should I Thank My Boss For Paying My Salary??? by freshdude99(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Now I know u are a fucking kid
Wtf! Do u even know what it is to be an employer, to be some one people earn their daily bread from? Jezz so to say, ingrates like u deserve the worst lipsrsealed
How can you even open such a useless thread to celebrate ur stupidity cheesy

Cc: Seun and lalasticlala

U guys need to read wat these employee that ought to still be in school is typing here. If possible I move a motion for his ban cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Canadian Oluwatobi Boyede Arrested For Murder In London Ontario Canada / Dubai Mlm! Make Free Money 4 Real! / Bet9ja Must Favour Me, See Church Programme Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.