Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine (19642 Views)

African Time & The Entrepreneur / Photos: Truck Crashes In Jos, Covers Almost The Entire Road / Front Page Of NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
tohpahz:
Ride on bro.. more grease to your elbow.. smiley
Next time kindly say *more power to your elbow* Is that taken?
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by CR77(f): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
And dat
deolast:
and so?
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Slimmos(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
what next?
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
iCelebrate thee
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by s3nn2x(m): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
CR77:
Not funny
undecided It wasn't meant to be

1 Like

Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Aidro(m): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Who dix one help? undecided
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Aidro(m): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:

as if u no see "ride on" the gui turn keke na! grin
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by tohpahz(f): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:

All join grin. Grease, power, fuel, oyel,.. etc cool
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
s3nn2x:
Make I no talk before dem start to dey sing MI's Bad Belle for me.

OAN: I wouldn't buy this magazine if I see it in the market, and to think that it costs 1000 naira for such a low quality product....
..You still said something grin
On buying the Magazine; grin abi mo-ti raa undecided grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
tohpahz:

All join grin. Grease, power, fuel, oyel,.. etc cool
grin
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Aidro:

as if u no see "ride on" the gui turn keke na! grin
lol
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Airforce1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
CR77:
tongue for ur mind

You too dey find trouble
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by mekonglobal(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
Keep pushing bro, may God bless ur hustle!
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
cool...
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Congrats Alex!
this Alex Na confirm Show man
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by egeoffery: 12:39am On Jun 03, 2015
Good work.
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by spicyhunky: 12:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Never seen any news item from Alexreports or is the social media restricted to Abuja. Anyways Kudos
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 03, 2015
post hidden
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by MsZeezah: 1:24am On Jun 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Why?
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by tpiadotcom: 1:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Is he basing his handle on alex ekubo?
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Is he single?
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Panshow(m): 2:24am On Jun 03, 2015
dekimens:
he designed it himself
Guy you may be right o. Cos this doesn't look like something original.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by handbagss(f): 2:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Igbo peeps making me proud. He looks familiar thou.
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by handbagss(f): 2:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Igbo peeps making me proud. He looks familiar tho.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by datguru: 3:01am On Jun 03, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
mtchew
Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by M4gunners: 3:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Nice
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by cjplainstrip: 4:39am On Jun 03, 2015
Download d most played song in d country dis week 4 free! Choco Jay ft wilfresh titled,EKELEBE (Police). Totally hilarious. http:///XSspK0 .Enjoy!

Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 03, 2015
Alexreports are you single?

Not for me o
For somebody
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by obontami: 4:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Nice one bro keep u head up
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Allansmith: 5:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Congrats Bro..I am proud of you as i aim to be on the cover page of World Financial times soon by God's grace.... Amen

Can i get some to say Amen.... smiley wink
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Allansmith: 5:43am On Jun 03, 2015
datguru:

Bad belle

Na wa sha o...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fun Facts About "Boxing Day" The 26th Of December / What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.