Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine (19637 Views)

African Time & The Entrepreneur / Photos: Truck Crashes In Jos, Covers Almost The Entire Road / Front Page Of NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by delishpot: 6:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Him don try.
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 03, 2015
MsZeezah:

Why?
More grease to your elbow is outdated, outfashioned, hackneyed as nd Obsolete way of encouraging someone.
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by MikeTyson(m): 6:31am On Jun 03, 2015
e be like say dem laminate the coat/suite with 3D material for Murg Plaza; if you know what i mean grin grin
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Pls I wanna read that magazine?
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by menshealth1234: 6:59am On Jun 03, 2015

hmmm

Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by adellam16(f): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2015
s3nn2x:
Make I no talk before dem start to dey sing MI's Bad Belle for me.

OAN: I wouldn't buy this magazine if I see it in the market, and to think that it costs 1000 naira for such a low quality product....
True
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by toprealman: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2015
CR77:
Fine bobo
TALK TRUE NA IM POCKET FINE FOR YOUR EYES.
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by davodyguy: 7:45am On Jun 03, 2015
s3nn2x:
Make I no talk before dem start to dey sing MI's Bad Belle for me.

OAN: I wouldn't buy this magazine if I see it in the market, and to think that it costs 1000 naira for such a low quality product....
really low quality.

See the dollar sign. its awful
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by SweetSoup(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2015
Him get am upstairs..
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Mariojane(f): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2015
i was wondering what you do for a living cos you always appear in celebrities photo but now i know. weldone Mister more power to your elbow.
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by CR77(f): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2015
lol for where
toprealman:
TALK TRUE NA IM POCKET FINE FOR YOUR EYES.
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Dollarboom: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Good. Just keep the entrepreneurship flag flying everywhere.

Meanwhile, let your money work for you.

If you have investable #1M and above and you're OK with 10% returns and you don't have unnecessary phobia for forex biz. You can talk to me right away on: 08162868544.
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Uc25(f): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
mtchew

Appreciate good things and be happy for they will come your way too. Likes attract likes
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by MsZeezah: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:
More grease to your elbow is outdated, outfashioned, hackneyed as nd Obsolete way of encouraging someone.
But it's correct isn't it?
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Kangol99(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bigger u
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
datguru:

Bad belle
I ll trace your IP, find your location & slap you so hot that you ll get burns!
And nothing ll happen
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Uc25:

Appreciate good things and be happy for they will come your way too. Likes attract likes
Shut up!
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by toprealman: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
CR77:
lol for where
JUST KIDDING. WHAT'S UP?
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
MsZeezah:
But it's correct isn't it?
No,it's not dear
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by MsZeezah: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:
No,it's not dear
A simple google search will do. I was taught "More grease to your elbow in Primary and Secondary school" and I also know your "More Power" is also correct.

Nuff said....

Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
MsZeezah:

A simple google search will do. I was taught "More grease to your elbow in Primary and Secondary school" and I also know your "More Power" is also correct.

Nuff said....
Arguing with a Lady is a lot battle so I agree with yougrin
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Uc25(f): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

Shut up!
I wont
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Uc25:

I wont
you need e-slap
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by Uc25(f): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

you need e-slap
You need to learn how to be polite. You're welcome.
Re: Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Uc25:

You need to learn how to be polite. You're welcome.
OK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fun Facts About "Boxing Day" The 26th Of December / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . / What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.