Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam (3509 Views)

6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) / JUMIA MOBILE WEEK RELOADED 2016 is Now LIVE / MTN Unlimited Night Browsing 1am-5am: TOTAL SCAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by ayoa123: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2015
Lateedee:
I don't think it's a scam, i got innjoo fire for #8850 on the 1st day by 4pm, and i have been trying ever since after then no more luck, the innjoo fire was delivered the 2nd day, I paid #8850

I also got the L7 too. Please tell them oh!
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by ayoa123: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2015
mannycrown:
@JumiaOnline
Why are the stocks so few for the megathon flash sales compared to the millions that patronize you in Nigeria?

You need to give them credit. Just because you didn't get the flash sale doesn't mean it was SCAM! Flash sales are not meant for everybody to purchase abi una wan run the company down
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by ayoa123: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2015
mannycrown:
@JumiaNigeria This whole mobile week thing is a sham! Rewarding 0.001% of over 1,000,000 customers with 50% discount in < 60secs! #JumiaHoax

You need to give them credit. Just because you didn't get the flash sale doesn't mean it was SCAM! Flash sales are not meant for everybody to purchase abi una wan run the company down
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by ayoa123: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2015
Realdeals:
The deal is real, after several try today for the infinix hot note I eventually got it at the 8pm opening. Yesterday I got injoo one and fire all at 50% discount. Because you didn't pull through doesn't mean it's a scam

Tell them Realdeals
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by ayoa123: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2015
vicbummadu:
Nigerians are spectacular the world over for our ingenuity. somebody should help me tell all those shouting "Nigerian mentality" in a derogatory context. Jumia Megathon is a big scam. why break the internet perfectly yet want us to believe we werent lucky at the end of the day? they may have succeeded from a sales angle in the now but it is a huge dent on their integrity and it will backfire in future.

Did they collect ya money or you don't know the meaninf of scam or flash sale. Read and get enlightened vicbummadu
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by mannycrown: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
ayoa123:

Flash sales are meant to reward customers with discount prices. And the quantity of discounted products for the promo should be directly proportional to your customer size and not the way Jumia went about it.
By the way, jumiaonline why did you run away from this thread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apps Force Closing In Camon Cx Air ...pls Help / My Used Blackberry 9700 For Sale. / Tecno R7 Vs Infinix Zero X506

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.