Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,046 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam (3511 Views)

6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) / JUMIA MOBILE WEEK RELOADED 2016 is Now LIVE / MTN Unlimited Night Browsing 1am-5am: TOTAL SCAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by donstevico(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
that stuff is a big scam ....most users of jumia are not getting any discount even after the stipulated time.I even expected their phone prices to reduce.. how can infinix hot and hot note be the same price they were last week and jumia says they reduced 18%?? ..jumia are big scammers mtcheew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by guydangerous(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
donstevico:
that stuff is a big scam ....most users of jumia are not getting any discount even after the stipulated time.I even expected their phone prices to reduce.. how can infinix hot and hot note be the same price they were last week and jumia says they reduced 18%?? ..jumia are big scammers mtcheew
na you just dey dull yourself,so because you were not as lucky as other people who benefited that's why you call it a scam....nigerian mentality

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by donstevico(m): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
guydangerous:
na you just dey dull yourself
don't quote me again and put some useless screen shots.... I know ppl benefitted but am not sure they were up to 50...so backoff
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
donstevico:
don't quote me again and put some useless screen shots.... I know ppl benefitted but am not sure they were up to 50...so backoff
then how is it a total scam?

Or you don't know the meaning of total

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by guydangerous(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
donstevico:
what is the meaning of fastest fingers
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by ihatebuhari(f): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
donstevico:
Guy relax, got phone of about 30k for 14k

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by AsherStorm(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Guy relax, got phone of about 30k for 14k
Yeye... jumia gives out a voucher for a particular hour... out of curiousity, u try using d voucher an hr b4 time but u got this "voucher has reachd maximum usage limit... idfbfd...loool, who used it? jumia staff?
Biggest scam of d year.

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by paragon40(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
scam of the year.....

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by guydangerous(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
if you call it scam then how did those people get their phones at a reduced price,when you run out of luck don't call it scam...Nigerians
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by maxjax(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
It was poorly designed n organised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by Tolzeal(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
guydangerous:
na you just dey dull yourself,so because you were not as lucky as other people who benefited that's why you call it a scam....nigerian mentality

STFU...
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by ollyruffy: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
You trust Jumia at your risk.

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by Lagusta(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
maxjax:
It was poorly designed n organised

Wallahi you make sense, your head dey dere

In fact take....

Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by Sodams(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
ollyruffy:
You trust Jumia at your risk.

I tell You! I did it at exact 12pm and 3pm on app and browser. My phone was using network time, and I press USE at exact 3pm.

All I got was voucher reached limit.
Don't mind all these paid agents posting screenshots.

#SCAM

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by amAZEing: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
You can Say Dat Again, Bro.

donstevico:
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by guydangerous(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Tolzeal:

STFU...
and I refuse ?,what are you going to do about it boy
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by nerdfrost(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Its not a scam,my guy that was sitting beside me got the hot note for 12,250 at 3pm after trying it several times
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by vicbummadu(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nigerians are spectacular the world over for our ingenuity. somebody should help me tell all those shouting "Nigerian mentality" in a derogatory context. Jumia Megathon is a big scam. why break the internet perfectly yet want us to believe we werent lucky at the end of the day? they may have succeeded from a sales angle in the now but it is a huge dent on their integrity and it will backfire in future.

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by bongolistik(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
guydangerous:
if you call it scam then how did those people get their phones at a reduced price,when you run out of luck don't call it scam...Nigerians
even if might not be total scam, there are many elements of underground nd untold stories by jumia behind d deal. Ok lik for example, hw come my friend dat u mite say he was almost lucky, he got to the 50% discount page, then how com jumia did not allow him complete the order cos imediately the discount was applied then the continue to shipping tab disapeared and failed to come out, but imediately he tried shoping for other items witout discount dat same period evrytin was ok.

Secondly, how wil jumia retweet smbody dat claimed he got 5 infinix hot note 2day at half d price, does it mean dat the guy was faster than evryoda person 2 d extent he even got 5 nd wen we al knw dat u can only orda for one at a time wit d available coupon, meanwhile 2 even get one was a tug of war 4 evrybdy

3 Likes

Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by chemmerfrank(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Cries of an awoof lover
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by guydangerous(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
bongolistik:
even if might not be total scam, there are many elements of underground nd untold stories by jumia behind d deal. Ok lik for example, hw come my friend dat u mite say he was almost lucky, he got to the 50% discount page, then how com jumia did not allow him complete the order cos imediately the discount was applied then the continue to shipping tab disapeared and failed to come out, but imediately he tried shoping for other items witout discount dat same period evrytin was ok.

Secondly, how wil jumia retweet smbody dat claimed he got 5 infinix hot note 2day at half d price, does it mean dat the guy was faster than evryoda person 2 d extent he even got 5 nd wen we al knw dat u can only orda for one at a time wit d available coupon, meanwhile 2 even get one was a tug of war 4 evrybdy
I really don't grab the write up due to some omissions here and there but what am strongly saying is that the Jumia mobile phone discount deal is real and not a scam,why would jumia pull out such deal without affirmating it or are they trying to ruin their reputation when they are in a fierce competition with konga,make una reason this thing small
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by Realdeals(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
The deal is real, after several try today for the infinix hot note I eventually got it at the 8pm opening. Yesterday I got injoo one and fire all at 50% discount. Because you didn't pull through doesn't mean it's a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by mannycrown: 12:33am On Jun 03, 2015
@JumiaNigeria This whole mobile week thing is a sham! Rewarding 0.001% of over 1,000,000 customers with 50% discount in < 60secs! #JumiaHoax

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by mannycrown: 3:49am On Jun 04, 2015
@JumiaOnline
Why are the stocks so few for the megathon flash sales compared to the millions that patronize you in Nigeria?
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by Lateedee(m): 4:06am On Jun 04, 2015
I don't think it's a scam, i got innjoo fire for #8850 on the 1st day by 4pm, and i have been trying ever since after then no more luck, the innjoo fire was delivered the 2nd day, I paid #8850
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by jazz04(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
guys you have no reason to believe those useless screen shots! come to think of it, who would want to waste time taking screen shots at that critical time cheesy megathon or scammerthon like I call it is a successful SCAM by jumia....
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by paragon40(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
since staffs where restricted how come....jumia take do screen shots..... abi una hack customers account....corporate scam.....u guys need 2 be investigated u dont call customers stupid....y cant u just allow customers to pay the full price if una know say na 3 phones dey available for d promo pack 3 phones online say make pple dey rush...
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by ayoa123: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2015
paragon40:
since staffs where restricted how come....jumia take do screen shots..... abi una hack customers account....corporate scam.....u guys need 2 be investigated u dont call customers stupid....y cant u just allow customers to pay the full price if una know say na 3 phones dey available for d promo pack 3 phones online say make pple dey rush...

You need to give them credit. Just because you didn't get the flash sale doesn't mean it was SCAM! Flash sales are not meant for everybody to purchase abi una wan run the company down @paragon40
Re: JUMIA Mobile Week is a Total Scam by ayoa123: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2015
jazz04:
guys you have no reason to believe those useless screen shots! come to think of it, who would want to waste time taking screen shots at that critical time cheesy megathon or scammerthon like I call it is a successful SCAM by jumia....

Hi Jazz04. You need to give them credit. Just because you didn't get the flash sale doesn't mean it was SCAM! Flash sales are not meant for everybody to purchase abi una wan run the company down

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science / Finally 9mobile Get New Owner / How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.