Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri (31600 Views)

Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / Fresh Boko Haram Attacks In Niger Republic, 13 Killed / Nigerian Troops Repel Fresh Boko Haram Attack In Adamawa- Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Jman06(m): 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
And the Olodo of Daura has refused to call his boys to order.

Change indeed.
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Jman06(m): 12:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Reference:
The good old lovey, dovey days of the APC are long gone but I just appeal to critics and opposition not to tow the line of political reprisals because it is not in our national interest and it can bacfire badly on them the way it is going for the APC and her supporters after their over-the-top oppositioedto the past PDP government. Politics is politics. This is not politics. It is national security and our men and women in uniform need our absolute support as they go about their patriotic duties at huge personal risk and sacrifice. We shouldn't mock them by despicable words and acts that belittle their campaigns. The PDP and her suporters should keep silent. They had a chance at leadership and did not deliver. They should cooperate with this new government in halting this scourge. It is in our common interest.
balderdash!!! Cooperate with a government led by the same people that leveled all kinds of false accusations against the Jonathan's government and deceived gullible Nigerians into voting for the foolish one from Daura Bros, u high

All the ineptitude of this incompetent administration that has failed from start must be exposed. I used to enjoy power supply in my area bul fjt since the coming of this administration, there has been ominous darkness everywhere. Even the increasing number of deaths in the country all point to the fact that this government has failed from start.
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2015
Don't these guys (BH) get tired of killing innocent souls. . undecided
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
so it is now crime to say Islamabad the capital of one country
ajebuter:
I believe sahara reporter will not feature this news since they are APC mouth piece.
But during JEG tenure, it would make front page with screaming headline and hard knocks for his cluelessness.
Now its buhari, sahara news is silent..
Diaries god oh
who told yu sahara news is silent?
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by naija2(f): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
I pray your family member will be among the next victim, then come here and spew thrash..ediot angry
Mr man. What's ur issue. Did I insult any of ur family. Cause even you cant solve a problem within a day. U cant build a house in one day. U need planning and strategies. Whateva devil is following u I beg u don't bring it to my side cause I have no issue with you. U don't like my text or contribution den u move on. Idiot. Delusional fool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State / Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.