Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri (31602 Views)

Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / Fresh Boko Haram Attacks In Niger Republic, 13 Killed / Nigerian Troops Repel Fresh Boko Haram Attack In Adamawa- Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Femidigirits: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
I love the part you said GEJ is enjoying himself at the moment.
My joy abounds because GEJ left power with his wife hail and hearty.
God bless GEJ.

Sweetguy25:
And Buhari is appointing spokesmen and media secretaries. grin He also wants to travel abroad for G7 party while he has not appointed even a security man for aso villa. grin grin grin

Meanwhile, GEJ is enjoying himself at the moment. No more Boko Haram wahala, everything is now on Buhari's head.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by tommykiwi(m): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Do we have a president or a traveller, God help us
Am sure u were among those clamouring for change,dis is the change now...hiss!
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by VoteOutPDPJona: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
easystudy101:

Well done CIA and MOSSAD

You may not be far from the truth, especially CIA.
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by maxtamazin: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
tucky200:

We once had a fisherman..but now we got a president and hez working already..soon enough u will see CHANGES

Shut the puck up. If I hear CHANGE one more time.
1. BH is getting stronger
2. Corrupt ex governor was left off the hook because he was Buhari sponsor.
3. Buhari had no money to buy form to contest election but his wife is wearing a 10Million wrist watch.
4. Buhari failed to declare his asset as promised.

All these within 3days of his presidency. Continue to fool yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by easystudy101: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

You may not be far from the truth, especially CIA.

They think we don't know what's going on.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Alfranco(m): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
ahaika23:
chai! booooohhhariiii the illiterate old one!

I'm not a fan of the President myself but It's quite unfair to refer him in this manner of yours pls.
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by ishaq86: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
I can see pple are happy abt dis bombing jus because of sentiments, dis is an attribute heartlessness . PMB is not uptop a week in office, he is not God. He needs time to use d ryt strategy and pple to end dis menace. At dis time wat he needs is our patience and prayers, not trying blames. Wheda u like it or not GEJ carelessness made BH a stronger force, he clearly said dat he under estimated them. Long liv PMB , Long live Fed republic of Nigeria.
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Firefire:
Buhari oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dis government self undecided

Smh
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by mindfreaks(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Had it been Nigerian minds are rationale, they will not abuse but wait for the incoming to show his strategy when hes ready. Naturally u cant expect someone who is still trying to know how the state of the state to start odering anything in lessthan a week.
Fellow Nigerians pls lets unite and love our leaders and support them , dont hate pls....

Cc:@mindfreaks

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by dazdilijae(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
BARKiNG1:
Of course, we have a president not a traveller but the president is out of the country to seek the assistance of neighbourhood countries to come together under one umbrella to put an end to the menace remember rome was not built in a day

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the same president that said he was ashamed NA used missionaries to fight the war against BH is running to the same foreigners to help him? These people are full of jokes. Doing the copy copy style. was this not what GEJ did and the criticized him now you are doing just the same tins and calling it another name cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this change go sweet no b small

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by adexmuhyi(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Leebeedo:

Stop spewing thrash young man. In that " less than a week " , over 70 people have died. We aint considering days here, we're considering the level of damage
then what are u just expectin him to do @least i have heard about 3 news now hinting that this man have been havin close meetin with service chiefs and by dys time of 2mao he shuld be tru wit his meeting wit the president of Chad and Niger,,whar else again are u tellin me that damage worse than this didnt occur within 2days in Jonah's tenure,, anywayz i just strongly believe in PMB he'l surelly do the miracle
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by leofab(f): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
#RelocateAsoRockToMaiduguri

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by tucky200(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
maxtamazin:

Shut the puck up. If I hear CHANGE one more time.
1. BH is getting stronger
2. Corrupt ex governor was left off the hook because he is Buhari sponsor.
3. Buhari had no money to buy form to contest election but his wife is wearing a 10Million wrist watch.
4. Buhari failed to declare his asset as promised.

All these within 3days of his presidency. Continue to fool yourself.
His wife was not putting on any wrist watch of 10million ...d rest are baseless
U dis bastar.d..don't quote me in ur lyf again....anu mpama
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by CyberWolf: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
naija2:
Nigerians, the man has not even spent up to a week and u are already condemning him. Boko haram did not become popular ova a day and if they are to b combatted, it will take time. We just need to keep our eyes open and try to notice any strange things dat are within our neighbourhood. May God kip us save in this country.
I pray your family member will be among the next victim, then come here and spew thrash..ediot angry

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by leofab(f): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
adexmuhyi:
then what are u just expectin him to do @least i have heard about 3 news now hinting that this man have been havin close meetin with service chiefs and by dys time of 2mao he shuld be tru wit his meeting wit the president of Chad and Niger,,whar else again are u tellin me that damage worse than this didnt occur within 2days in Jonah's tenure,, anywayz i just strongly believe in PMB he'l surelly do the miracle
cant he invite them over here?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Firefire(m): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rennee:

Seriously?? Are you for real? Guy, you can't progress with so much hate for another person. This government is less than a week.. Give President Buhari a chance.

na wa for this new government self, everyday killing. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Ngokafor(f): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
abbey621:

You should have asked Buhari to put on an Armor vest with AK-47 and face Boko Haram heads on.....Rubbish!

....My friend shut up!!!...You must be a very wicked person!..

..Lives have been wasted for nothing and all you care about is the image of Buhari angry..

..besides didnt you clowns expect Jonathan to personally pick up arms to confront those terrorists going by your very unreasonable criticims?..now the chicken has come home roost and you all are already crying..una go cry tire,una never start.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by viktor01(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
"Wat goes around comes around". Wen GEJ was hurting his head 2 curb dis BH wahala, PMB was busy using d misfortune 2 score sum cheap political points.
I just hope d essense of moving d central command 2 maiduguri is nt 4 BH 2 take over.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by armadeo(m): 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
Panshow:
This is becoming serious. Seems like BH have resumed second half after May 29.
RIP to the death.

I am also shocked. It appears its now on a daily basis. The attacks have gone haywire since Friday.

God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by adexmuhyi(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
dazdilijae:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the same president that said he was ashamed NA used missionaries to fight the war against BH is running to the same foreigners to help him? These people are full of jokes. Doing the copy copy style. was this not what GEJ did and the criticized him now you are doing just the same tins and calling it another name cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this change go sweet no b small
u sabi lie o no be small,, that was what PMB was critisizin GEJ for, for not contactin those guyz in time till die mins and also it was when those Boko guys started infiltratin Niger,Chad and Cameroon that made them also to fight back which now seems to be like dem supportin us
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by GeorgeAmax(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
I dey d laugh d illiterate Daura BULLhari

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by adexmuhyi(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
leofab:
cant he invite them over here?
he can now if only u will will go if a guy tryin to ask u out sits down in his home and invite u to his place to do dat
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by neocortex: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari is busy smiling to the press while hundreds of Nigerians are being killed by Book haram.
Buhari is a monumental inconsiderate failure.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by leofab(f): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
adexmuhyi:
he can now if only u will will go if a guy tryin to ask u out sits down in his home and invite u to his place to do dat
i will; if he is a baddoo
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by viktor01(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Krisddon:
Now he's facing the problem he created all in a bid to make Jonathan's administration ungovernable. The monsters have so grown than he can hardly control them, let him face the music!
tale as old as time my bro.
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by adexmuhyi(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
CSTR2:
People are dying in their hundreds everyday , mr man.
Buhari has been running for president for 12 years now.
One would expect he would be absolutely prepared to hit the ground running .
and dat will be done within just 3days c'mon u guyz just do sound annoying cant u jst for support dys man for God sake even if he'll fight den will he fight dem with animals or robots are the forcemen not human being wont dey even prepare and strategise for sometime b4 facing those brutal BH guyz...oga o
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by neocortex: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
molas02:
can somebody tell me wat buhari is doing?

He is currently on his weekly vacations.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by CyberWolf: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
abbey621:

You should have asked Buhari to put on an Armor vest with AK-47 and face Boko Haram heads on.....Rubbish!
may your family member be among the next victim of this senseless killings, then come here and spew thrash..ediot angry
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by adexmuhyi(m): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
leofab:
i will; if he is a baddoo
how do u knw my nick,,,,,, so...
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Nicepoker(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
tucky200:

We once had a fisherman..but now we got a president and hez working already..soon enough u will see CHANGES
when I see post like this. I think of giving such a poster hot slap.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by AreaFada2: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
HonourablePomk:
God Nigeria needs you most. Buhari please be fast with your tactics... No more bloodshed

A former General & C-in-C of a country, former governor of old Borno State, who should know the region in and out. He had 2 months to prepare for this. Instead of having both short-term, medium term and long term plan to defeat and wipe out, he opted for a cumbersome relocation of command to Borno. A man who should hit the ground running considering how much he & APC lambasted GEJ's every move and strategy over the years.

In the meantime, Boko people are using this window of confusion about strategy and uncertainty about the fate of service chiefs, to hit innocent citizens.

Welcome to reality.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by ndcide(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
Can we also say the blood of the dead is on buhari?
:-D

Some persons usually say so about GEJ before. Just because they want power at the center.

BTW, insist that bokoharam is a northern game. It just went wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State / Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.