Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri (31601 Views)

Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / Fresh Boko Haram Attacks In Niger Republic, 13 Killed / Nigerian Troops Repel Fresh Boko Haram Attack In Adamawa- Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Nicepoker(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
ionsman:
When Buhari starts dealing with boko haram,TANoids will beg him to tread softly on them.
u mean when thousands are dead

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by abbey621(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
CyberWolf:
may your family member be among the next victim of this senseless killings, then come here and spew thrash..ediot angry

May thunder fire that your mouth and may your wishes above be directed to your family and offspring!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
elipheleh:
What should bother you more is when the duarudullard sponsors bokoharam in the name of amnesty programme now they need more a munitions and grenade funds. Another move the old fool wants to make is take our army treasury and headquarters to maiduguri as a gift for those killers to capture.

That is the grand plan for islamisation of Nigeria

Oh men of little thought, God is bigger than your wishes/fears.
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by abbey621(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ngokafor:

....My friend shut up!!!...You must be a very wicked person!..

..Lives have been wasted for nothing and all you care about is the image of Buhari angry..

..besides didnt you clowns expect Jonathan to personally pick up arms to confront those terrorists going by your very unreasonable criticims?..now the chicken has come home roost and you all are already crying..una go cry tire,una never start.

See this ignoramus comparing someone with years of opportunities to that of someone with less than a month. I guess the hatred in your heart blinded you to that fact! Whether you like it or not, Buhari is your president, the sooner you accept it the earlier your high blood pressure is cured! Come back in 96 days and start criticizing, for now you are just a silly troll!
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by CyberWolf: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
abbey621:

May thunder fire that your mouth and may your wishes above be directed to your family and offspring!
as long as you are giving excuses for government, your family member will be among the next victim..bastard angry

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by quiet006storm: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
How do you know the best person for you when you are settling down in a relationship? Find out as Tracy tells her story
http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/the-best-man.html?spref=tw
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by abbey621(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
CyberWolf:
as long as you are giving excuses for government, your family member will be among the next victim..bastard angry

Fark off the internet, go and attend to your poverty stricken family, you shameless son of a he goat!
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by pafpatmo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
First TANiods accused APC of sponsoring BH instead of tackling the little problem when it started. They cluelessly allowed it to mature. Now it's more difficult to handle. That's what you get when you force a clueless incompetent man on people. Now they've started calling PMB a traveler though he's busy making alliance with neighbors to uproot BH once and for all. Please, TANIODS its too early to say PMB has failed. If I remember correctly GEJ said he would clear BH before may 29. But, Hmmm he never did. He handed it over. GEJ na failure. GOD help.
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by CyberWolf: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
abbey621:

Fark off the internet, go and attend to your poverty stricken family, you shameless son of a he goat!
you don't know me, so shut the fvck up this silly bastard..

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Reference(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
The good old lovey, dovey days of the APC are long gone but I just appeal to critics and opposition not to tow the line of political reprisals because it is not in our national interest and it can bacfire badly on them the way it is going for the APC and her supporters after their over-the-top opposition to the past PDP government. Politics is politics. This is not politics. It is national security and our men and women in uniform need our absolute support as they go about their patriotic duties at huge personal risk and sacrifice. We shouldn't mock them by despicable words and acts that belittle their campaigns. The PDP and her suporters should keep silent. They had a chance at leadership and did not deliver. They should cooperate with this new government in halting this scourge. It is in our common interest.
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by abbey621(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
CyberWolf:
you don't know me, so shut the fvck up this silly bastard..

I know you enough to know that you are a product of waste and if your parents knew better they should have flushed you down the toilet!
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by dazdilijae(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
adexmuhyi:
u sabi lie o no be small,, that was what PMB was critisizin GEJ for, for not contactin those guyz in time till die mins and also it was when those Boko guys started infiltratin Niger,Chad and Cameroon that made them also to fight back which now seems to be like dem supportin us

When did he say dat? In 2013 when fighting BH was fighting the north or 2014 when amnesty was supposed to b offered to BH lik ND militants. Na u dey lie 2 yasef cos records no dey lie u fit twist am bt it's always dia

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by CyberWolf: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
abbey621:

I know you enough to know that you are a product of waste and if your parents knew better they should have flushed you down the toilet!
just checked your profile..didn't know I'm wasting my time on a riffraff ..Now run along you this wretched dog..I'm done with you angry
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by abbey621(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
CyberWolf:
just checked your profile..didn't know I'm wasting my time on a riffraff ..Now run along you this wretched dog..I'm done with you angry

You might be blind or something or maybe you don't understand the meaning of riffraff? You only wish you could measure up to a person like me! Like I said your parents should have done the world a favor and flushed you down the toilet grin grin grin
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Reddit:
Like Reno rightly said "Think twice before attacking your predecessor in office. As you settle down, your perspective may change when you see the problems he (GEJ) faced"

RIP to the dead

BH defying one of the major reasons why Buhari was voted into office. Reno's words are golden. Lets not forget those lines so soon. Great quote!.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by daclint(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Godwin

Buhari never see anything, soon gonna be kastina
your username says it all

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by omolami: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
BUHARI IS ALREADY FAILING SECURITYWISE. SINCE HIS INAUGURATION, IT HAS BEEN INCESSANT KILLINGS AND MANY ACCIDENTS CLAIMING LIVES.AND PROPERTIES. WHICH KIND OF ILL LUCK IS HE. BRINGING NOW ?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by holyokoto(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Godwin

Buhari never see anything, soon gonna be kastina

From Kasina to Ebonyi From |Ebonyi to Rivers
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by ogundeleai(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
As a way of temporary measure, the market places, worship centres and all other crowd places should be closed.... Those that are essential should be screen and adequate security be provided..
Base on system they are now operating in recent time have shown that their targets are public places and we caanot continue to loose more lives
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Blackfire(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
CSTR2:
I hope you suffer what those people are going through, you mad fuucck.
And then we will hide the news so as not to "spite" buhari.
*50 people dead and this idiott wants it hidden.*

my guy some people are worst than the devil,they castigate gej with earthquaking inter ballistic insults, but now buhari is there if u call there attention to certain issues like 50 lives(that could be there brothers/sisters/fathers/mothers) lost to bh,, they look at u and say gej lost is still paining u,oh he just took over,u guys are bigots.
Is like human lives ve no meaning to them,and he who critised buhari is fo.ol.
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Litmus: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=14pt]Greece plans border fence to keep out illegal immigrants[/size]

[size=14pt]Nigeria too can build border fence to keep out French backed terrorists[/size]

The Greek border with Turkey is among the most popular destinations for illegal immigrants to the European Union. Now a Greek minister says the country wants to build a 206-kilometer fence to keep them out. Illegal immigrants are seen in a detention center in Kyprinos Human rights activists say Greek detention camps are full Greece is planning to build a fence along its border with Turkey to keep out illegal immigrants, Citizen Protection Minister Christos Papoutsis said on Saturday.

[img]http://www.dw.de/image/0,,6380226_4,00.jpg[/img]
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Youngmolis: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Baba is goinq to eliminate all d boko haram pple.
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
dazdilijae:

Now the cry cry babies sing? did it start in GEJ govt? yet the blame was on GEJ pls sit up and take responsibility as was dished to GEJ
if u understood me,i didnt blame gej,i only said gej could not tackle boko haram in 3years,
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by modelly: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
pafpatmo:
First TANiods accused APC of sponsoring BH instead of tackling the little problem when it started. They cluelessly allowed it to mature. Now it's more difficult to handle. That's what you get when you force a clueless incompetent man on people. Now they've started calling PMB a traveler though he's busy making alliance with neighbors to uproot BH once and for all. Please, TANIODS its too early to say PMB has failed. If I remember correctly GEJ said he would clear BH before may 29. But, Hmmm he never did. He handed it over. GEJ na failure. GOD help.
U dey craze

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by molas02: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
neocortex:

He is currently on his weekly vacations.
Wen d state is at hot peak.........vacatipn?......do we hav a president or a a treveller
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by ayoromer: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
buhari is bokoharam almajiris is boko haram islamic killers association let them kill themselves wen buhari use them in 2011 as post election vices n use them to pull jona govt now it is his turn to fight d abokis wicked buhari go on.
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=18pt]Where is Buhari[/size]
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by queebeediva(f): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Is buhari a magician? Please pray for him and allow him do his best instead of expecting a magic by him am sure he is planing some for of strategy to end all this nonsense occurance in Nigeria system of which Boko Haram is @ the top of the list so let's pray for him. Haba!
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by charlycharles(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
#babaresignnow
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by ajebuter(f): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
I believe sahara reporter will not feature this news since they are APC mouth piece.

But during JEG tenure, it would make front page with screaming headline and hard knocks for his cluelessness.

Now its buhari, sahara news is silent..

Diaries god oh
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by maxtamazin: 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
tucky200:

His wife was not putting on any wrist watch of 10million ...d rest are baseless
U dis bastar.d..don't quote me in ur lyf again....anu mpama

A baster.d with a full brain is better than a shallow minded fool. If you don't want to be quoted, I suggest you crawl back to the creek and sell your stolen oil. Oloriburuku, omoale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State / Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him / Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.