Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation (32521 Views)

Evangelist Arrested As NDLEA Seizes 165KG Of Drugs In Lagos (photos) / Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars / NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
philips70:

I have one NDLEA recruitment form.
Give it to Tinubu's son. Let him join the NDLEA so he can always give his Father insider information on how to move the cargo of drugs untraceably.
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by davades(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
superior1:
The hand of anjanu ota, ebora owu......OBJ no dey forgive nor forget

You go fear fear!
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Dayg88(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
This shit just got real. Unfortunately, no GEJ to help him out. Go in peace man and we hope to see you no more.
Omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by asumo12: 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
U again!

Sijo01:
This man should be bundled outta this country asap

cheesy
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Ephemmm: 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
sosanova:
when are they also serving theif-nubu his own letter of extradition grin grin grin grin

Just wait till normalcy is returned to your sense tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Inkman(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
ndukwejoe:
I love this

This an evidence that change is here.
If it was during that clueless regime,
The case would have been quickly swept under the carpet as soon as Ndlea lifted their siege on his residence.

But No.. We would rather follow the rule of law and pursue the case to a logical end without fear nor favor!

Keep calm

Change is here

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by fireforfire: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Saheed9:
so they are still on the matter
Lol...i wonder .
After d guy do thanksgiving for news aper thankin all who helped drive out ndlea frm his house arrest.
No amount of jazz can cover dis issue. Devil don mean dis guy

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by dubbiskelly(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Most of y'all are talking trash. Itz a shame that we have already condemned a man who was not caught with the supposed drugs. Itz a shame that the UK protected his rights more than his "beloved" country. This same Nigeria pleads for clemency on behalf of convicted drug couriers in Asia awaiting execution but is trying to extradict a man who two UK courts found not guilty. This is just the handwork of the vindictive obasanjo who always uses and dumps people. One day, he will face the greatest judge and gnash his teeth.
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Sijo01(f): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
asumo12:
U again!

cheesy

Yes o, me again................. So, how long have you been monitoring me and which of my village (paternal or maternal) were you sent
Modify: cheesy cheesy cheesy.......... I just took a peep at you profile,............. You know the rest. I greet you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Olacchris: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Well we are expecting him here sure CNN news s here to make him popular again and send to jail.
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sijo01:

Yes o, me again................. So, how long have you been monitoring me and which of my village (paternal or maternal) were you sent

Mean
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by tiwasiaife(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
why are Nigerian govt like this. we are quick at exporting our nationals to other countries for prosecution but I have never seen another national who was sent to us to prosecute even when they commit crime and run back to their countries. I read in a paper sometime that a Lebanese kicked a Nigerian woman who was pregnant in in the stomach and ran back to his country and nobody demanded for his repatriation. Even when it was obvious that Umaro Dikko stole Nigerian money under bihari and ran to Uk .Nigeria demanded for his repatriation but they refused and shielded him. Why do obj always like to sell his people cos of a pot of yam porridge.
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Lekewatt(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
youngwiz:
Kashamu Buruji..... the name sef dey make my network dey slow... Free travel u see u no wan go. Some jobless crackhead on this forum re looking for all means to leave naija even if them pack them together with luggage....

Quote me, and see thunder wey go fire you.
sorry to ask, u stay 4 yaba left b4?

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Forwetinnah: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
teeowl:

which former drug baron is a governor?

Good question?? Ask again??
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Judolisco(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
d man say usa dey mistake am for him late bro
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Sijo01(f): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Freemanan:

Mean
Lol........ Go back and check the edited version.
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Sijo01(f): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Freemanan:

Mean
Lol........ Go back and check the edited version.
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by RonJeremy: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
It will soon be Tinubu's turn....
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by babasanti: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nobody is above which law? Timiprey silva is above the law
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sijo01:

Modify: cheesy cheesy cheesy.......... I just took a peep at you profile,............. You know the rest. I greet you cheesy

Evuls
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by jornie(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
spongeisback:
Shït just got real!
Dear senator Buruji, we love you but America loves you more.
i don die grin grin grin grin
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Hardexx(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lobatan
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by rasco2000me: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
KASHAMU U KNOW WHERE STUBONESS CARY U REACH.BABA OBJ SAID U SHOULD LEAVE PSP DIE HIM U REFUSE.U ARE MAL IN YANGA
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by excelfele(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
He who sleeps with an itching anus must surely wake up with smelling fingers!!!
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by crystall20(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Loads of cash to be won on fixed matches, get your sure 100% fixed game by contacting our agents on 2348136171479 to get subscribed and get winning
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by arisekola77: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
grin[color=][/color]
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
superior1:
The hand of anjanu ota, ebora owu......OBJ no dey forgive nor forget

As in eeeehnn......

Dude's a monster!
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by waledud(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Why would the NDLEA in the 1st place attempt to arrest this man without fulfilling d proper requirements of the law. Somebody dat was smart enough to evade the almost all-seeing eyes of the US security agencies is not one dat could easily be caught napping and allow himself to be so easily bundled away without a fight. More so, in a country like Naija where we still have a long way to go in the area of criminal jurisprudence, u can be sure dat very astute lawyers would do all dey can to drown u in all manners of technicalities if u go out to battle with them without adequate preparation. I would have expected dat dey secure a warrant b4 even showing up at his doorstep.
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dear Senator Buruji
Dont drop the soap
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
dubbiskelly:
Most of y'all are talking trash. Itz a shame that we have already condemned a man who was not caught with the supposed drugs. Itz a shame that the UK protected his rights more than his "beloved" country. This same Nigeria pleads for clemency on behalf of convicted drug couriers in Asia awaiting execution but is trying to extradict a man who two UK courts found not guilty. This is just the handwork of the vindictive obasanjo who always uses and dumps people. One day, he will face the greatest judge and gnash his teeth.

Daddy, na extradition no be sentencing!

Extradition is just cross-border arrest arranged between governments of countries with extradition treaties, making it less easy for felons to jump bail or evade arrest by jetting out of the country where they are suspected of committing crimes.

Kashamu is still deemed innocent until proven guilty.

Let him clear his name if he's innocent!
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by Dandeedadrunk(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
youngwiz:
Kashamu Buruji..... the name sef dey make my network dey slow... Free travel u see u no wan go. Some jobless crackhead on this forum re looking for all means to leave naija even if them pack them together with luggage....

grin
youngwiz:

When you mistakenly took raw weeds
Re: Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation by gwillz1997: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
sosanova:
when are they also serving theif-nubu his own letter of extradition grin grin grin grin
dat when d also extract jona for sniffing snuff and kaikai in d US during official visit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obinwanne Okeke To Be Released In 2028 - US Bureau Of Prisons / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In The US By His Lover's Ex (Photo) / Kidnappers Arrested In Oyo Town (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.