Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Won’t Play For PSG – Xavi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Won’t Play For PSG – Xavi (460 Views)

I Won’t Represent Nigeria Again – Usman / Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team / Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Play For PSG – Xavi by enifex(m): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Barcelona midfielder Xavi has denied reports that he could join Paris Saint-Germain on loan.

The 35-year-old will end his 24-year stay at Barcelona in Saturday’s Champions League final against Juventus, having agreed a two-year deal with Qatari side Al-Sadd, according to Goal.

And reports in the French media last week suggested the veteran could make a temporary move to the French capital, with Al-Sadd owned by the brother of PSG chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi. “I will not play for PSG,” Xavi told Qatari newspaper Al-Watan.

Xavi helped Barca to a 3-1 Copa del Rey final victory over Athletic Bilbao on Saturday in what was his final appearance at Camp Nou.

His last match as a Barcelona player will be on Saturday in Berlin as the Spanish outfit face Juventus in the Champions League final and victory would see him lift the trophy for the fourth time in his career.

Xavi claimed eight La Liga titles and three Copa del Rey crowns during his time with Barcelona.

Meanwhile, Xavi has described Barcelona teammate Lionel Messi as an “amazing luxury” following his contribution against Athletic Bilbao on Saturday, Football Espana reports.

The Argentine scored an acclaimed solo goal to break the deadlock in the Copa del Rey final, before wrapping up a 3-1 triumph for La Blaugrana with a second late on, and the midfielder struggled to find the superlatives worthy of his colleague’s performance after the final whistle at Camp Nou.

source : http://nairaland.com/i-wont-play-for-psg-xavi-he-speaks/
Re: I Won’t Play For PSG – Xavi by skarlet: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hey yo' no body move!

(1) (Reply)

Wow! My Live Vip Tips Gave Him Cool Cash Tonight / Liverpool’s Capture Of Milner And Ings Shows No Intent / Nani Signs For Fenerbahce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.