Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Christianity Betray Its Own Logic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Betray Its Own Logic (4912 Views)

Debunking The Trinity Logic / Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? / Who Is The Owner Of That Fowl That Crow When Peter Betray Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by dolphinheart(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Understanding the Scripture is paramount. Instead of listening to confuse preachers why not listen to the scripture itself? Now here is the Truth:

God is three person in one and he made man like that -The Soul,Spirit and Body.

Now man is made to be immortal and the immortality lies in the Spirit but this immortality we lost to sin.

Now when a man die the spirit of the man return to his Creator and the body to dust while the soul is seperated remains the man's body

Now Christ died on the cross. The Soul is seperated from the body and his Spirit lives to fight the principalities he came to fight because he is the designated Son of GOD.

You might want to ask then how did he die Since his Spirit lives? But rightly well you ask a wrong question For this is what the Scripture says "For as the body without the spirit is dead,so faith without works is dead" James 2:26.We see then the spirit is independent of the body while the body is dependent on the spirit to live.So we say Christ died on the Cross and that is why the scripture says "God raised his body" because the body was dead without the spirit.And to say Christ is designated Son Of God in Power his spirit is the Spirit of God himself.

Christ came to condemn sin in the flesh thus the requirement of his bodily death.Believing the gospel Of the Son of God is life just as his body dies and was raised so shall everyone who believe in Christ be raised when God come physically to earth the third time

Pls add scriptural proof to each of ur points
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
MizJanet:

This is serious , his body dies NOT HIM
Am Sorry mz that you are an hypocrite.....even your fellow hypocrite get my explanation and they took it. Bye
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
dolphinheart:

Pls add scriptural proof to each of ur points
I have bro
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Am Sorry mz that you are an hypocrite.....even your fellow hypocrite get my explanation and they took it. Bye

The hypocrite is actually the person that said only an ordinary flesh died for his sin NOT the real Jesus .
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:

The hypocrite is actually the person that said only an ordinary flesh died for his sin NOT the real Jesus . cheesy
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by dolphinheart(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I have bro
You have not, add scriptural quotes to back up each of ur points
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Maamin(m): 10:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Op, pls where did u get your information about Christ dying in the flesh alone and so on? undecided
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by johnw74: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2015
Redlyn:

Because she is interested in the subject? Why is that your concern.

She has not been interested in Christianity except to knock it,
look back at her posts, or don't.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by johnw74: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2015
theAtheist101:

Why would a believer waste his time quoting an unbeliever?

To show agreement with the other poster,
haven't you been reading.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2015
Maamin:
Op, pls where did u get your information about Christ dying in the flesh alone and so on? undecided
Accoring to modern and old preachers:

Christ you are talkin about became a HUman , and according to the average christian Only the flesh of HUmans die . Clearly applies to christ too
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2015
johnw74:

To show agreement with the other poster,
haven't you been reading.

Which other poster? You quoted the op with the sole purpose of derailing the thread, rather than contribute to it.

Did you intend to ask a question?
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Maamin(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2015
MizJanet:

Accoring to modern and old preachers:

Christ you are talkin about became a HUman , and according to the average christian Only the flesh of HUmans die . Clearly applies to christ too

modern and old preachers are not divine authority in christianity..so I ask where did u get that your information from? undecided

I need more credible source
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Maamin:

modern and old preachers are not divine authority in christianity..so I ask where did u get that your information from? undecided

I need more credible source

Stop playing games with me and stop pretending plsssss, am not that gentle , u got my point right ?

according to your fellow xtians:

The real you = soul

The useless container = body

Therefore am asking , is the the real soul called Jesus that died for your sin or just his useless container ?
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by johnw74: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
theAtheist101:

Which other poster? You quoted the op with the sole purpose of derailing the thread, rather than contribute to it.

Did you intend to ask a question?

Open your eyes and look.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Maamin(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizJanet:

Stop playing games with me and stop pretending plsssss, am not that gentle , u got my point right ?

according to your fellow xtians:

The real you = soul

The useless container = body

Therefore am asking , is the the real soul called Jesus that died for your sin or just his useless container ?

Is the bold from the bible? undecided
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by adjoviomole(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
1st n formost op are u an atheist?.
Jesus was born of a virgin he is the son of God, he cvame in the flesh n der 4 he was subjest to everythn dat apns to d flesh.yes he was immortal because he is God himself but he came in d flesh to make d atonement for sin.he already fortold dat he was goin to die n resurect on d3rd day.wen u die are not d owner of ur body n soul?
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
johnw74:

Open your eyes and look.

How did you know they are closed?
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by dolphinheart(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Some claim man is a spirit but he his encased housed in a body that has a soul. when jesus died, did the bible tell us his spirit went to hell?
Did God call man soul, spirit or flesh, or a combination of the three?. What is the soul, what part of man is the soul ?
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
adjoviomole:
1st n formost op are u an atheist?.
Jesus was born of a virgin he is the son of God, he cvame in the flesh n der 4 he was subjest to everythn dat apns to d flesh.yes he was immortal because he is God himself but he came in d flesh to make d atonement for sin.he already fortold dat he was goin to die n resurect on d3rd day.wen u die are not d owner of ur body n soul?

Are you confuse ? You have contradict yourself big tyme , notice the underlined and the bold grin
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by adjoviomole(m): 5:49am On Jun 05, 2015
MizJanet:

Are you confuse ? You have contradict yourself big tyme , notice the underlined and the bold grin

You did not ansa my 1st question are u an atheist?yes he was immortal just like our souls are immortal with a mortal flesh dat died n was raised up from the dead to become an immortal flesh. What is it that u don't get? Ansa my 1st question ate u an atheist ? If not what religion?
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by djdoxxx(m): 8:14am On Jun 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Understanding the Scripture is paramount. Instead of listening to confuse preachers why not listen to the scripture itself? Now here is the Truth:

God is three person in one and he made man like that -The Soul,Spirit and Body.

Now man is made to be immortal and the immortality lies in the Spirit but this immortality we lost to sin.

Now when a man die the spirit of the man return to his Creator and the body to dust while the soul is seperated remains the man's body

Now Christ died on the cross. The Soul is seperated from the body and his Spirit lives to fight the principalities he came to fight because he is the designated Son of GOD.

You might want to ask then how did he die Since his Spirit lives? But rightly well you ask a wrong question For this is what the Scripture says "For as the body without the spirit is dead,so faith without works is dead" James 2:26.We see then the spirit is independent of the body while the body is dependent on the spirit to live.So we say Christ died on the Cross and that is why the scripture says "God raised his body" because the body was dead without the spirit.And to say Christ is designated Son Of God in Power his spirit is the Spirit of God himself.

Christ came to condemn sin in the flesh thus the requirement of his bodily death.Believing the gospel Of the Son of God is life just as his body dies and was raised so shall everyone who believe in Christ gbe raised when God come physically to earth the third time
the body is the same thing as soul...nothing like body, spirit and soul.....u Christians dont even understand simple bible terms and doctrines; and u call urselves born again? PITY!!!!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF SOUL?
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2015
djdoxxx:
the body is the same thing as soul...nothing like body, spirit and soul.....u Christians dont even understand simple bible terms and doctrines; and u call urselves born again? PITY!!!!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF SOUL?
"The soul that sin shall die says the Lord" You might as well say God don't understand what he is saying.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by dolphinheart(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2015
adjoviomole:

You did not ansa my 1st question are u an atheist?yes he was immortal just like our souls are immortal with a mortal flesh dat died n was raised up from the dead to become an immortal flesh. What is it that u don't get? Ansa my 1st question ate u an atheist ? If not what religion?

pls show us where the bible says souls are immortal
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by adjoviomole(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2015
dolphinheart:

pls show us where the bible says souls are immortal

Matt10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell

Summarise dat passage.n if u can't ansa my 1st question are u an atheist or a muslim I wunt reply u anymore.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
adjoviomole:

You did not ansa my 1st question are u an atheist? yes he was immortal just like our souls are immortal

@bold , that shows Jesus didnt die for anybodys sin. He was immortal.

with a mortal flesh dat died n was raised up

Hmm @ bold , only flesh died while the real person of Jesus Never dies .

RELIGION IS A SCAM.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by dolphinheart(m): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
adjoviomole:

Matt10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell

Summarise dat passage.n if u can't ansa my 1st question are u an atheist or a muslim I wunt reply u anymore.

I asked you to show me immortality of the soul in the bible, you quoted a verse that says souls can be killed and destroyed. Those that not go contrary to ur statement that the soul is immortal? If soul is immortal , it can't be destroyed na! Abi no be so?.

If what you say is true, then you should not worry about atheist and muslims, just show them the truth from the bible and leave them to make their decisions.

So I ask you again to show me where the bible says the soul is immortal
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by djdoxxx(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
"The soul that sin shall die says the Lord" You might as well say God don't understand what he is saying.
Wonderful...So How Does What I Said Connote Ur God Lying(pretending It Exists)?You Dont Even Understand What I Initially Wrote!!! With Ur Above Statement,u Have Ignorantly Proved That 'body' Is The Same As 'soul'...Check A Dico, 'body,person And Soul' Are The Same...They All Mean Physical Entity,and Not Abstract,immortality,spiritual,inner Mind/man,supernatural Or Whatever Mystery U Christians Paint...'soul' Was Initially Used To Represent 'Person Or Body' Which You Would See Obviously In The Old Testament...Pick Up The Old King James Version And A New Generational Bible And Compare These Verses For Urselves...Genesis 2 Vs 7-and The Lord God Formed Man Of The Dust Of The Ground,and Breathed Into His Nostrils The Breath Of Life;and Man Became A Living Soul(body Or Person As Some Bible Would Av It)
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:

cheesy , see as your bible expose una , open your eyes . Cant u see it said soul die . lols

Religious pple confuse since time immemorial
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by djdoxxx(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Let Us Look At Another Verse In The Old Testament...Exodus 12 Vs 4: And If The Household Be Too Little For The Lamb,let Him And His Neighbor Next Unto His House Take It According To The Number Of Souls(persons Or Bodies); Every man According To His Eating Shall Make Your Count For The Lamb... So U See Ur Bible Telling U D Original Meaning Of Soul Right? U Would Agree With Me That 'souls' In The Context U Guys Use It Today Cannot Obviously Eat Because U All Av Portrayed It To Be Spiritual !!! That Verse Was Talking About Human Beings As Souls Eating/sharing The Lamb As Food....Let Me Educate U With Another Verse; Genesis 46 Vs 26: All The Souls(persons Or Bodies) That Came With Jacob Into Egypt,who Were His Direct Offspring,besides Jacob's Sons' Wives,all The Souls(persons Or Bodies) Were Three Score And Six...
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by djdoxxx(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
MizJanet:

cheesy , see as your bible expose una , open your eyes . Cant u see it said soul die . lols

Religious pple confuse since time immemorial
The Worst Part Of It All Is That Most Of Them Claim To Be Born Again Without Knowing The True Meaning Of It(the True Doctrine Of Born Again)... Christians Are A Confused Set Of Clueless Hypocritical Souls...Pity!
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by dolphinheart(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
djdoxxx:
The Worst Part Of It All Is That Most Of Them Claim To Be Born Again Without Knowing The True Meaning Of It(the True Doctrine Of Born Again)... Christians Are A Confused Set Of Clueless Hypocritical Souls...Pity!

Dnt generalize, that some dnt understand does not mean that all dnt understand
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by djdoxxx(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Now,u See Obviously The Meaning Of Soul...If U Still In Doubt,read D Whole Of Genesis 46...Now,u See A Few Of Us Knw Exactly What We R Posting Cos We Attach Common Sense To Them,it Wld Be Appreciated If Christians Could Also Do D Same,atleast Try To Understand The Bible...I Last Tym I Checked,i Thought The Holyspirit Teaches Dem The Bible,how Come They Dont Know Simple Things As Souls Not Being Immortals? Obviously,atheists Understands D Bible More Than Christians Do,does It Mean They Av The Holy Spirit?Absolute Not,they Are Just Thinkers Yle Christians R Intellectually Lazy Coupled With Their Gullibility,greed And Hypocrisy...Now That U Know The Real Meaning Of 'Soul' As Simply Put In The Bible,go Ahead To Debunk Ur Fellow Christians Who Think Less With Their Head But Deceive Themselves With Fore-christian's Doctrines...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? / The Message Of The Kingdom Of GOD / How Can We Experience True Freedom In Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.