Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu (3941 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by TopCelebritiesM: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Former Speaker, Federal House of Representatives and new executive governor of Sokoto State, Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal has declared a full scale political war on Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Those in the know told us that the governor is hell-bent on cutting the APC National Leader to size. Sources revealed that the governor is hell-bent on stopping Tinubu from installing Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila as the Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives. Read more....
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/why-aminu-tambuwal-is-fighting-bola-tinubu/
Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by Ephemmm: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
TopCelebritiesM:
Former Speaker, Federal House of Representatives and new executive governor of Sokoto State, Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal has declared a full scale political war on Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Those in the know told us that the governor is hell-bent on cutting the APC National Leader to size. Sources revealed that the governor is hell-bent on stopping Tinubu from installing Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila as the Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives. Read more....
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/why-aminu-tambuwal-is-fighting-bola-tinubu/

That is not a fight, it is called 'conflict of interest'. It is a common phenomenon in any association of people: any institution whether religion, political, social, interest, pressure group that has not experienced this will no doubt be occupied by dullards.

You doubt me? go and ask PDP: they have a lot of story to tell.

1 Like

Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Yoloba don carry Nigeria enter one chance

4 Likes

Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
The Lower Niger would go into alliance with the north to ensure that FEMI is not elected speaker.Its time the lower Niger also plays its own brand of sophisticated politics

7 Likes

Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
D last time I said yoloba, I was banned So I will just pretend as if dis thread don't exist

5 Likes

Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by donphilopus: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D last time I said yoloba, I was banned
So I will just pretend as if dis thread don't exist

ProfessorPeter:
Yoloba don carry Nigeria enter one chance

chukwudi44:
The Lower Niger would go into alliance with the north to ensure that FEMI is not elected speaker.Its time the lower Niger also plays its own brand of sophisticated politics

Y'all are more clueless than Jonathan!

9 Likes

Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by omolami: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Tambuwal is a fool.With all the woeful time spent at the lower chamber, he won't stay in Sokoto to govern his people. He still wants to meddle in the affairs of who becomes speaker of house of rep. He thinks it will be the same like his where he usurped the position meant for SW. Tambuwal is an idiot and a rougue. May his time be rough in sokoto

5 Likes

Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by BrokenTV: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
donphilopus:

And you are more brainless than Buhari.

9 Likes

Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by donphilopus: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
BrokenTV:

K! You may now bleep off!

3 Likes

Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by BrokenTV: 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
donphilopus:

Next time whenever you want to comment don't let go of your senses.

6 Likes

Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dat tinubu own sef don dey too much. He beta conform so dat conflict no go dey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by Chigorkizz(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
BrokenTV:

Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by Chigorkizz(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
donphilopus:

And you are brainless than the brainless dullard from daura.

3 Likes

Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
donphilopus:

If no be say I no wan make dem ban me, I for call u mad man

1 Like

Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by adaweezy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
chukwudi44:
dont mistake stupidity for sophisticated

2 Likes

Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by OAUTemitayo: 12:04am On Jun 03, 2015
Bros please i need your help
donphilopus:

Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by donphilopus: 12:05am On Jun 03, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
Bros please i need your help
How?
Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by OAUTemitayo: 12:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Can i send a mail to you sir?
donphilopus:

How?
Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by donphilopus: 12:14am On Jun 03, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
Can i send a mail to you sir?
Yea bro.
Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by OAUTemitayo: 12:41am On Jun 03, 2015
You have not reply the nairaland notification
donphilopus:

Yea bro.
Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by donphilopus: 12:44am On Jun 03, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
You have not reply the nairaland notification

I've replied it. You may now send the mail.
Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by OAUTemitayo: 1:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Thank you sir. I have replied.
donphilopus:

I've replied it. You may now send the mail.
Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by donphilopus: 1:30am On Jun 03, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
Thank you sir. I have replied.
Replied as well bro.
Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:36am On Jun 03, 2015
omolami:
Tambuwal is a fool.With all the woeful time spent at the lower chamber, he won't stay in Sokoto to govern his people. He still wants to meddle in the affairs of who becomes speaker of house of rep. He thinks it will be the same like his where he usurped the position meant for SW. Tambuwal is an idiot and a rougue. May his time be rough in sokoto
sweet betraying, e sweet me die. Tambuwal didn't usurp the position of speaker. Tinubu supported him to undermine the zoning. arrangement of PDP.. Now that it is a payback time. A slave must remain a slave. Stop complaining dude

1 Like

Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by kettykings: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2015
omolami:
If tambuwal is a fool what would you call tinubu the ex governor, card carrying member of APC who meddlesome is giving Lagos difficulties with development, who hasn't been of any benefit to Nigerians besides fixing of political offices for cronies.

Tambuwal might as well be the next Ahmadu Bello while tinubu will end up like Asokoro.
Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by chesterlee(m): 6:53am On Jun 03, 2015
I see a Yoruba vs Hausa APC war soon....

Alliance gone bad!
Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by davspog2(m): 6:55am On Jun 03, 2015
If femi emerges that would teach tambuwal to respect the political astuteness of tinubu and if otherwise, tinubu should start making plans to check mate them come 2019
Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by PRYCE(m): 6:56am On Jun 03, 2015
Crumbling like a house of cards! APC!!!
Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 03, 2015
davspog2:
If femi emerges that would teach tambuwal to respect the political astuteness of tinubu and if otherwise, tinubu should start making plans to check mate them come 2019

Mabro
Lagos is not d same tin as Nigeria
Tinubu shld take it in good fate
Investment gone bad

1 Like

Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by kettykings: 7:00am On Jun 03, 2015
davspog2:
Who would vote femi as speaker
Re: Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu by MrT2011(m): 7:07am On Jun 03, 2015
cheesy
Let this war begin. We knew one abonki will kickstart it on behalf of them interest. Una yoyoba wan try. grin

(1) (Reply)

PMB Didn't Sack Former Sec To Govt Of The Federation Babachir Lawal. See Who Did / Biafra Former Squadron Leader Drops A Shocking Statement About Kanu's Bail / Okezie Ikpeazu Stranded In America Due To Corona Virus-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.