Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. (50374 Views)

Help Me To Order Something On Konga Konga Agent / 10 Apps That'll Make Your Smartphone Smarter / Your Smartphone Is Smarter Than You... Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by funkyjms: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Jumia has been successfully retrieved a phone from me. Also, it has passed the quality check because I've been asked to send my account details which I've done. Yet, I haven't receive my refund. Today makes it the sixth day. undecided undecided

Order Number: 301364959
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by faithclin(f): 1:08am On Jun 10, 2015
Lool... I'm an agent for Jumia and an affiliate for Konga and to say the truth, I always refer my customers to order through Jumia...

Jumia's app and website are better.

Someone ordered lipsticks from konga for me, didn't even know. Was a surprise. And I got it over 2 weeks after...had to tell her not to order through there again.

Yes Jumia might not have POD in some states, but Imagine where you say you want to buy a washing machine and pay on delivery in say Anambra, they bring it and suddenly you say to you don't want. That's another cost to take it back.

And for most phones, Jumia is free to most places. And as an agent, for those states that don't have POD I collect in Abuja and send to them. Esp to Jos and kogi and environs.

And for the Megathon sorry if you didn't get any phones. I got 3 Infinix hot notes, an iPhone for my customers and a Lenovo for myself.... You're unlucky doesn't mean it's scam.

And also they don't ever exceed their delivery time. If it exceeds 5 days, then know it's probably out of stock. And also track your products.

Wheeeew
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by akinswaggs(m): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2015
faithclin:
Lool... I'm an agent for Jumia and an affiliate for Konga and to say the truth, I always refer my customers to order through Jumia...

Jumia's app and website are better.

Someone ordered lipsticks from konga for me, didn't even know. Was a surprise. And I got it over 2 weeks after...had to tell her not to order through there again.

Yes Jumia might not have POD in some states, but Imagine where you say you want to buy a washing machine and pay on delivery in say Anambra, they bring it and suddenly you say to you don't want. That's another cost to take it back.

And for most phones, Jumia is free to most places. And as an agent, for those states that don't have POD I collect in Abuja and send to them. Esp to Jos and kogi and environs.

And for the Megathon sorry if you didn't get any phones. I got 3 Infinix hot notes, an iPhone for my customers and a Lenovo for myself.... You're unlucky doesn't mean it's scam.

And also they don't ever exceed their delivery time. If it exceeds 5 days, then know it's probably out of stock. And also track your products.

Wheeeew

sharaap and gerra out of here.... i say gerra out here...

i ordered the Hot Note Pro from Jumia, and ive paid already...today is the 3rd day and my item hasnt been shipped

1 Like

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by faithclin(f): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
akinswaggs:

i ordered the Hot Note Pro from Jumia, and ive paid already...today is the 3rd day and my item hasnt been shipped

Lool. Sorry grin

1 Like

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by funkyjms: 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
After much follow up across all platforms, Jumia finally refunded me via direct deposit after four working days. smiley
Good bye to Innjoo!! undecided
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by kinibigdeal(m): 1:11am On Jun 12, 2015
funkyjms:
After much follow up across all platforms, Jumia finally refunded me via direct deposit after four working days. smiley
Good bye to Innjoo!! undecided

Hahahahaha....Techno knocking at your door
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by oayombo: 1:15am On Jun 12, 2015
akinswaggs:

Do you have your order number? Can you post it so I can help you check for what the issue is?
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by funkyjms: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Hahahahaha....Techno knocking at your door

Tecno have to pull a stunt for me to consider them. Elephone and Infinix caught my attention.
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by kinibigdeal(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2015
funkyjms:

Tecno have to pull a stunt for me to consider them. Elephone and Infinix caught my attention.

See o
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by akinswaggs(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2015
oayombo:
Do you have your order number? Can you post it so I can help you check for what the issue is?

Thanks for ur concern, the two items were shipped yesterday at different times, hoping to get it today...

BTW this is the No 305 718919
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by oayombo: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
akinswaggs:

Thanks for ur concern, the two items were shipped yesterday at different times, hoping to get it today...

Yeah, you'll be contacted by the shipping provider.
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by oayombo: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
akinswaggs:

Ok then. I just sent you a mail.
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by akinswaggs(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
oayombo:
Ok then. I just sent you a mail.

Ok
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Familyfirst: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
kendraloops:

Hi, I'll be glad if you can explain something to me. After setting up shop on konga and you receive an order, do you get paid for the item once you drop it off at their drop off point, or till it gets to the customer?
Thanks.
They credit your online account,they then inform you. If you need the money then you click on withdraw money inside your online account with them,then they credit your bank account within 1 to 5 days depending on the kind of bank you are using.
www.familyparliament.com
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by kendraloops: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Familyfirst:

They credit your online account,they then inform you. If you need the money then you click on withdraw money inside your online account with them,then they credit your bank account within 1 to 5 days depending on the kind of bank you are using.
www.familyparliament.com

Thanks a lot.
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Tolzeal(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
My thread NOT dead.wink
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
Konga is a fraud, as an agent with more than 20 sales and above yet to pay my commission and they are asking me to return their tab... Bleep shit
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Netz3(f): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
jaittofidelix1:
Konga is a fraud, as an agent with more than 20 sales and above yet to pay my commission and they are asking me to return their tab... Bleep shit

Do they give tab for commisin?
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by markbenny(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
Konga is truly surely ahead of Jumia,

Its just like comparing GTBank with SkyeBank
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by twosquare(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
The argument rages on and on..one's man meat is another's poison.
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Elxandre(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
markbenny:
Konga is truly surely ahead of Jumia,

Its just like comparing GTBank with SkyeBank
Jumia has since destroyed Konga!
No contest.
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Mofetemi(m): 9:25am On Mar 09, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall,www.,without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on,ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on,ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers,CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator woth light,Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT!Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country!Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH,NOTIFY NE IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A,your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmaceutical Stores & Ordering Outlet
Ikorodu Road,
Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp: 07033135972 / 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Malata Phone For N486,850 Or I Need A Pair Of Glasses? / How Much Will Starlink Cost In Nigeria / Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.