Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. (49866 Views)

Help Me To Order Something On Konga Konga Agent / 10 Apps That'll Make Your Smartphone Smarter / Your Smartphone Is Smarter Than You... Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Tolzeal(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2015
romooluwa:

Well i am daniel.. Not omigbodun not ajao either

Okay. If you're not ready to tell who you're, Have a nice day
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by veekvashawn(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2015
grin jIM BIG TIN
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by sinkhole: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
I always do Konga and Konga have a drop center here in Lafia, Nasarawa meaning you can have your order deleiver to your door step if the address is descreptive enough or you go to their drop shop to pick it (they will send you a text message when your order arrives) and of course, Konga does POD!
Jumia does not do POD to Nasarawa State, the last time I dealt with them, something went wrong, my bank account was debited but their systm recorded no payment! omo see gobe, I started sweating, I was saying to myself "who send me come this place, why I no stick to my Konga jeje?" I immediatly hit Facebook, Twitter, email and direct phone call to their CC agent, after about two days, I was issued equivalent voucher which I used succesfully, but since then I haven't the courage to try Jumia again! But I will surely try them again if they introduce POD to my state (Lafia, Nasarawa state) and if they review downward their shipping charges.

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by romooluwa(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tolzeal:

Okay. If you're not ready to tell who you're, Have a nice day
Ode. Adeniyi Daniel.. Now hope you're feeling safe
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Babanhajiya(m): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
I have successfully ordered for Lenovo A536 in the Konga democracy deal, 5" 1gb ram 8gb rom +free 8gb memory card for 16k with free shipping and pay on delivery. Konga rocks.

1 Like

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Ibrochaka(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
AslanBULUT:
jumia is very bad. they deliver damaged goods and scam me of my hard earned cash of over 100k by sending an invalid voucher code. cc are useless. i will forever hate jumia for what they did to me. they all deserve to be beaten and jailed.
bro bheck ur email, i sent u pm
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by khassy(m): 4:58am On Jun 05, 2015
bought two power banks worth 7K from konga

the mofos billed an extra 2k to me without my knowledge .. applied for a pick up at Ilorin here but the chose to bring it to me

the delivery man didn't even tell me who he was ... was expecting someone dat day only to get to the junction and be told he's from konga that I placed an order blablabla

never been so pissed my whole life

Konga is fvcked up as hell

3 Likes

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Fratello(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Imagine Jumia selling Infinix Zero 2 for 35,900. undecided shocked
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2015
Hello,
You can get anything from Jumia through me, Just send ur name, phone no and address to 09099132516.

Fast and Free Delivery
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by morereb10: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2015
konga all the way
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Tolzeal(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2015
Why at this stale moment ?

When jumia days is over ....
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2015
Konga is far better than Jumia in all aspect.

I wanted to send a gift to someone in owerri and I saw one on Jumia, I tried ordering it and they where charging me over N11,000 shipping fee to send a product of N10,000.

Had to go on Konga and got the free shipping to owerri.

1 Like

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by donstevico(m): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2015
Konga rocks
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Youngzedd(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2015
donstevico:
jumia is useless....at least konga does free delivery to kogi state

You think it's free

You paid for it. Shipping cost is inside the total amount.

Nothing is given free, even in freetown.

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Youngzedd(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2015
Kamaye:
Konga is the best, free shipping and pay on delivery to all 36 States. I was trying to order Innjoo fire from Jumia for 17,700 but when I proceed to check out the price change 20k, they have added more than 2k shipping cost and no pay on delivery to my city Jos, imagine a city as big as Jos and jumia could not offer POD?

Because of insecurity. Don't blame them.
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 07, 2015
Konga is PDP
Jumia is APC

4 Likes

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by weyreypey: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2015
iheanyi40:
U so right op, fvck jumia, konga rocks
Product of hip hop education.... No intelligent contribution...no ability to construct simple English words!

1 Like

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=Tolzeal post=34362188][/quote]

Who wrote this trash?
You write on a public forum like you are writing to your paddies or to yor babe.
If this is the face of secondary and university education in Nigeria now then we are lost as a people......

3 Likes

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by iamdjtune: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2015
konga al the way!!!

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Kanmyos(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2015
i prefer Jumia to Konga....tinz on Konga re more xpensive dan on Jumia.....meanwhile...
Are you tired of writing JAMB
Are you tired of passing JAMB and falling POSTJAMB?
Get admittion into a university in Cotonou with just your WAEC result. call +22967304536 or whatsapp +2348137323000.

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by GentleYoung(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2015
Ure very right,i could remember their silly black Friday then,it was rubbish. It was even said then that q10 wld be for 22k,which I and my friend told one of their crew to make order for 5pcs,but she cldnt get 1.
Must u promise what u cnt give.

1 Like

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Funjosh(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2015
Wetin be KONGA and JUMIA self

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by styles2009: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2015
Hello everyone,
A company that want to make sales and keep the customer coming back for more would be close to it's old,new and future customers.

Jumia and Konga are reading this Nairaland post about their services but are not sending their respective representative here to defend their services.

Please agree with me: Any of both companies that respond here within the next 48hrs would be rewarded as customers would take them more seriously.
Let's see,if they act or as usual ignore this post.

KLM is using their social media marketing to generate millions yearly.

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Netz3(f): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2015
Youngzedd:

You think it's free

You paid for it. Shipping cost is inside the total amount.

Nothing is given free, even in freetown.

You're mistaken .
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by DjAndroid: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2015
Op, lack of punctuations and disjointed sentences made me read your post several times before I could understand better.

To your post: your are right. I also learnt that most time jumia stand as an advertiser for the actual sellers. That's means they don't always have most of the products they advertised but will link you up with the seller's.
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Tbeiz: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2015
Lagusta:

shockedshocked shocked shocked

So that means I really dulled myself!!!!

embarassed

Even thought you had facts.....How in the world do people open their mouths and talk without facts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno / Nokia 3310 Vs New Nokia 3310: What's The Change 17 Years After? / MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.