Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes (48228 Views)

"Hush Puppi Sold His Kidney For Money" - OAP, Osi & Others Claim / Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by adorable29(f): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2015
dovelike:

They both look like they are getting married for one or two benefits. At least the man looks like it.

Wetin dey do una sef? Can't you annoying NLanders support ur own for once?

What kinda of benefit will a billionaire (in naira terms) be looking for in her.

Osi is tall, handsome (inshort beautiful) , well built and most of all RICH! He can get any beauty if he puts his mind to it. The girl is not all that. Osi's step mum is even prettier than her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by Masterclass32: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2015
cold:
The stuff dreams are made of

You can say that again ... No, you can say that twenty more times.

Perfect couple. Perfect scenerio. Distinguished guests. Gushing Gosh!

God bless their marriage.

cheesy
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by Lilimax(f): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2015
onila:
I was expecting Nigeria Gele styles all over in Angola smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by mekonglobal(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Hey lady!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2015
adorable29:

What kinda of benefit will a billionaire (in naira terms) be looking for in her.

Osi is tall, handsome (inshort beautiful) , well built and most of all RICH! He can get any beauty if he puts his mind to it. The girl is not all that. Osi's step mum is even prettier than her.
Shush. I wasn't talking or referring to you.
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by treasuregr8(f): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Babymama1:

You must o I have already told you
stop disgracing us please
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by tpiadotcom: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nicepoker:
Thread flooded by ladies.

Ko si big deal.

Ladies generally like assessing weddings which are not staged.
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by tpiadotcom: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
adorable29:

Of course there has to be some benefits, quit fantasizing.

Rich people marry for interests, love is secondary.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
So he leave Bola, Nkechi and Aisha when him don strafficate run go Angola go geh couple abi? There is Goduoooo...girls beware of this futballers coming to lie to u ooooo....
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by tpiadotcom: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Btw, his mum is very beautiful- why did the dad marry polygamously?

How many wives does he have?
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by onila(f): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Btw, his mum is very beautiful- why did the dad marry polygamously?

How many wives does he have?
thats Y I am a big fan of the family

I love the beauty of his mother

she divorced his father( a king in igboland) and married another rich Igbo man

she had 5 kids for his father
and 3 kids for her new husband

her daughter from her second husband is married to a Nigerian musician-Naeto C, son of once former minister of aviation. .

quite a rich successful family

all the children and step children did well

hes father also married again and had children with his new wife
hes not polygamous

he just divorced

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by cap28: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Beautiful couple

1 Like

Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by onila(f): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
onila:

it looks like hes closer to his step mum

well he lived with his father

but still undecided I saw more pictures with his step ma than his own mother

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by Abagworo(m): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Osi wearing Aba made cloth. I think he should just become a voluntary brand ambassador.
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by tpiadotcom: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
onila:
it looks like hes closer to his step mum

well he lived with his father

but still undecided I saw more pictures with his step ma than his own mother

isn't his mum the one sitting with him?
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by tpiadotcom: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
onila:
thats Y I am a big fan of the family

I love the beauty of his mother

she divorced his father( a king in igboland) and married another rich Igbo man

she had 5 kids for his father
and 3 kids for her new husband

her daughter from her second husband is married to a Nigerian musician-Naeto C, son of once former minister of aviation. .

quite a rich successful family

all the children and step children did well

hes father also married again and had children with his new wife
hes not polygamous

he just divorced

ok, didnt know that was the case.
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by onila(f): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
tpiadotcom:

isn't his mum the one sitting with him?
no thats his step mum

his real mother is the one standing in blue

second to last woman standing on the right
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by tpiadotcom: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
oh, ok.

I was thinking that was a picture of all his father's wives, before.
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by free37: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wish them da best.
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by cap28: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Its so refreshing to see a wealthy, good looking black man marrying a beautiful black woman FOR A CHANGE!

Usually its a wealthy good looking black man with a plain or average white woman.

They are equal to each other in looks (both very good looking)

They look lovely together and their children are likely to be very good looking. Hopefully they are equal internally.

nice one wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by xtreme07(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
HungerBAD:

Another Client.

99 % of people claiming to be females on the internet in Nigeria are not females. Even on Nairaland, even if they have been registered since 2006. Na Men all of them be if you like let them job you MUmu.
lol
thanks for the insight man.
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by Okd1: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
see how OSI mama Mrs chukuekwe Jst b lyk d odd one out on her son wedding day .... beautiful Megan ... prince ogor I sight u.
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by onila(f): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
the igwe has a great taste in women

he likes them = tall, fair and beautiful

the ex wife and wife

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2479471_ijeomaumenyiorauzomaweddingmay2015006_jpegc67ed74bc150308a667c188c732b1f5d
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by Nayah(f): 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
onila:
the igwe has a great taste in women

he likes them = tall, fair and beautiful

the ex wife and wife

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2479471_ijeomaumenyiorauzomaweddingmay2015006_jpegc67ed74bc150308a667c188c732b1f5d
Fair ?
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by onila(f): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nayah:

Fair ?
arent the women in the picture, fair to you
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by Nayah(f): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
onila:
arent the women in the picture, fair to you
I meant is that a criteria as you said for igbos?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by Afam4eva(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
onila:
NFL player Adewale Ogunleye and wife

[img]http://3.bp..com/-KiPrPLyZ4YY/VWrrGFYr4CI/AAAAAAAFas8/ev_itnJ2SiY/s1600/10.jpg[/img]
Is this not the guy that was dating American actress, Sanaa Lathan?
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by onila(f): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nayah:

I meant is that a criteria as you said for igbos?
not all igbo men are into fair women

I was saying thats the kings preference which does not obviously represent all igbo men
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by onila(f): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Afam4eva:

Is this not the guy that was dating American actress, Sanaa Lathan?
yea
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by Afam4eva(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
onila:
yea
I wonder why their relationship didn't work out.
Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by kwametut: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Bantus okes have the biggest dicks. Congo Brazza and Congo Kinshasa TOP THE WORLD IN PENIS SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Naaigayrians were explosed by SA PSL players who confirmed that Naaigayrian chaps have normal dick sizes.....some have smaller dicks compared to Congolese,Zimbos,Angolans,Mozambiquens and SA Limpopo chaps. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes by kwametut: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Shot tool flat head star marrying a Latina....Thats not news. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) / See Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Having Fun At A N202,445 Per Night Mexican Resort / Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.