Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) (64680 Views)

Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club / Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos / Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nigerian Singer, Davido and his crew members are reported to have gotten into a fight with another group at a club in Dubai.

According to reports, some patrons got to the club and ordered a lot of drinks. Davido got in and ordered just one bottle of Azul and Don Julio.

Then these guys bought more drinks and brought out their phones to record the procession. The club's bouncers approached and asked them to stop recording, that Davido didn't like it. An argument ensued and a fight broke out between Davido’s crew and these patrons.

One of the patrons collapsed after a bottle was broken on his head. The police intervened and an ambulance was brought to the scene, but some of the clubgoers created a scene outside the club as they claimed Davido’s men seized their phones for recording the fight.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-4WE9TBcMI
Davido can be seen in the car as some of the club goers were shouting.

Source:
https://instablog9ja.com/2021/11/22/scores-injured-as-singer-davido-and-his-crew-reportedly-get-into-a-scuffle-at-a-club-in-dubai/

5 Likes

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Not new, next

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by iPresh4s(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
No comments at this time

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Deborah98(f): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Strategies to pull whom God has exalted. Keep balling hard David. Nothing
do you.

163 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Deborah98:
do you.
Lol! Na only him dem dey see pull down?
Last time he was clubbing in Dubai he was arrested because of fight. Last year December in Ghana, also in club fighting.
He needs to leave his cult and stop associating wt those pple.

357 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Teeyin(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Prophecy coming to pass ,David be careful.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by JBoss25(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
They're looking for Davido's trouble

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by osamz007: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Philanthropy no dey cover bad character

355 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by tellwisdom: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lol...This boi does good to cover his shitty behavior. One day! one day! ur eyes go clear.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Dagger111(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
I was there, they also refused to capture some stories but let me keep mute for now. Thanks.

Lalasticlala should call me once this get to FP, then i will reveal the necessary info.

10 Likes

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by tellwisdom: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dagger111:
I was there, they also refused to capture some stories but let me keep mute for now. Thanks.

Lalasticlala should call me once this get to FP, then i will reveal the necessary info.

Yes it’s true. Abeg, Make we see the one wey u capture..

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Cholls(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dagger111:

[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

15 Likes

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by freshkpomo(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Leaforever:

Lol! Na only him dem dey see pull down?
Last time he was clubbing in Dubai he was arrested because of fight. Last year December in Ghana, also in club fighting.
He needs to leave his cult and stop associating wt those pple.
you are right bro, that's one spirit that's always attached to cultism. You know moving in crowd makes you feel invincible that your squad got you back, you tend to be more aggressive and always have that feeling of doing crazy things cos you know you are not alone.

134 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Harddiskng(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
Deborah98:
do you.

If you watched that video and you still wrote this. Hmm You need to seriously engaging in prayer and fasting so that God can elevate you from your current condition, that elevation should fix your mentality.

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Una sha wan discredit this guy after his good deeds.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by YTmami(f): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
Cholls:
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]
Lol, this gif is hilarious

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Gadafii: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Na why I too like wiz-kid, nigga no just like Wahala

Smoke loud and bang pussies, hhe doesn't give a dead ass Bleep about attentions, but people around will know he's around without announcing him self
Davido is a good man, but he's too prone to violence and fights, make he calm down oo he get young kids, he get where he go do this gra grab reach base on one or two as per Sabi boy, and Dem go bottle or matchet him head

You have money and fame, but you still lack class, I no fit remember how may times davido don cause fight for clubs now, last time wizkid had an altercation with anyone was years back, when he broke glass cup on dammy Crane's head.

Make davido dey suffri, life no hard.

All these goons wey dey give am unnecessary hype, whey Dey make am feel say he belongs to the streets, no be so street be

Street Sabi who belong to street, and you no fit use money buy that tag, never.

I see davido trying so hard to feel among the trenches, meanwhile na daddys boy, him no belong to any street, so he should cool down let his boys no put am for wahala wey go big pass him head

140 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Cholls(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Gadafii:
Na why I too like wiz-kid, nigga no just like Wahala

Smoke loud and bang pussies, hhe doesn't give a dead ass Bleep about attentions, but people around will know he's around without announcing him self
Davido is a good man, but he's too prone to violence and fights, make he calm down oo he get young kids, he get where he go do this gra grab reach base on one or two as per Sabi boy, and Dem go bottle or matchet him head

You have money and fame, but you still lack class, I no fit remember how may times davido don cause fight for clubs now, last time wizkid had an altercation with anyone was years back, when he broke glass cup on dammy Crane's head.

Make davido dey suffri, life no hard.

All these goons wey dey give am unnecessary hype, whey Dey make am feel say he belongs to the streets, no be so street be

Street Sabi who belong to street, and you fit use money buy that tag, never.

I see davido trying so hard to feel among the trenches, meanwhile na daddys boy, him no belong to any street, so he should cool down let his boys no put am for wahala wey go big pass him head

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by StagethemTVee: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
FEM!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by SultanOfPuna: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Temisia(f): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by tradepunter: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
all this premature kids

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Lokojatoofar: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin
Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Canih28: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
g
Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by JosephXavier: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
These guys shouldn't be recording things especially when others are not comfortable with being captured in the process

They want to remain low key and their privacy shouldn't be violated while you're having fun

23 Likes

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Boogyman557: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Dcaliphate(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nigerians go dey carry their madness dey spread all over the place, dey cause problems for other Nigerians wey dey find visa

58 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Of You Remember This Man? / “I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati / Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.