Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Want To Invest In Transportation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Invest In Transportation Business (1116 Views)

Know more About Uber And Other Private Cab Services. Invest in Transportation / Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Invest In Transportation Business by dayomike(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
I have some amount of money in my possession which am planning to use for business, but the only business i have passion for is transportation business. my major challenge with this business is how to manage it or get a reliable company to do that for me which will comply with any agreement we have. please if you know any RELIABLE company with vast experience in this business please kindly share.
Re: Want To Invest In Transportation Business by weyreypey: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Don't
Re: Want To Invest In Transportation Business by mrsage(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Get a bus. Toyota Hiace or coaster. Dont paint it in the usual commercial colour. Install a tracker and speed limiting device then get a driver.

Invest in marketing and customers can hire the bus .
Rules: Dont allow your driver to solicit for business/ customers. The customers call you then you send ur driver . His job is just to drive.

Another option. Similar to the idea stated above but you can use a cheaper bus. You will target working class passangers and take them to work and back. Specific destination. Driver will not handle cash too.
I can help you implement and manage the process.

I'm also into transport business. Corporate cab service

2 Likes

Re: Want To Invest In Transportation Business by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
i av bean analysing this axpect of buziness 4 a while now ,u can start ur own transportation campany , ( start small and graw big) if av the requare capital u re to make not lest than 150-250k monthly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneur Turns Old Ethiopian Airlines Plane Into Booming Restaurant: (pics) / Okada Hire Purchase / Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.