Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,852 members, 7,855,523 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Rochas Okorocha Is A Fraud, Appoint Son In Law Cos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Is A Fraud, Appoint Son In Law Cos (930 Views)

Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) / Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Is A Fraud, Appoint Son In Law Cos by pinardave: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
I told my friends that it was not all about APC or PDP but individual, Okorocha I know started his fraudulent activity using Rochas foundation to defraud international ngos. Today this man is leading Imo for another tenure, very unfortunate that most local people that voted for this man did not know him, he used free and fraudulent education to generate support. Today, he has appointed son in law as chief of staff. Uche Nwosu sat an aptitude test for a job in Imo State civil service commission four years ago but could not get the pass mark needed for the job, in less than four years, he is appointed to oversea the staffs of Imo state government..what an insult to imolites...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Fraud, Appoint Son In Law Cos by Mogidi: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Typical APC Modus Operandi, not surprised at all.

Tinubu has wife and son in law as parliamentarians.

But Aregbesola is greater, he refused to appoint any commissioner preferring to govern with his son Kabiru.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Fraud, Appoint Son In Law Cos by oladele97: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
una never see anything, don't be surprise he may present him as his successor

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Fraud, Appoint Son In Law Cos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
Shut up. If you were to be the one in power, won't yu do more than him? Another PDP propaganda. Keep hating till anoda 4 years to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Fraud, Appoint Son In Law Cos by psucc(m): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Shut up. If you were to be the one in power, won't yu do more than him? Another PDP propaganda. Keep hating till anoda 4 years to come.
So you mean there is nothing wrong with that appt?

No!"!! I weep for the precedent we are setting for the future. If thus is the Change, we better sail and sink with the 'stupidity' of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Fraud, Appoint Son In Law Cos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
psucc:

So you mean there is nothing wrong with that appt?

No!"!! I weep for the precedent we are setting for the future. If thus is the Change, we better sail and sink with the 'stupidity' of PDP.
weep for i dont care. Come 2019, i'll still vote for APC. APC for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Fraud, Appoint Son In Law Cos by UnknownT: 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
He may make his other son in law, that Prof. Anwuka's son a commissioner then grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Fraud, Appoint Son In Law Cos by lawrsmith(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
pinardave:
I told my friends that it was not all about APC or PDP but individual, Okorocha I know started his fraudulent activity using Rochas foundation to defraud international ngos. Today this man is leading Imo for another tenure, very unfortunate that most local people that voted for this man did not know him, he used free and fraudulent education to generate support. Today, he has appointed son in law as chief of staff. Uche Nwosu sat an aptitude test for a job in Imo State civil service commission four years ago but could not get the pass mark needed for the job, in less than four years, he is appointed to oversea the staffs of Imo state government..what an insult to imolites...!
that is the change we were talking about
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Fraud, Appoint Son In Law Cos by Pataki: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

Whether APC or PDP, what is wrong is wrong. In a sane society, Rochas would have tendered his resignation letter.

Sentimental reasoning is part of what has destroyed Nigeria till tomorrow and days after.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Fraud, Appoint Son In Law Cos by vision2022: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2015
your father plus your mother are fraudstars, so he will appoint your father. silly.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Fraud, Appoint Son In Law Cos by pedel: 5:41am On Jun 03, 2015
If his son or son-in-law is qualified for the job and the appointment / selection is done via proper procedure then tell me what is wrong with that.
Some people are so petty in this country. I am training and grooming my son to take over my organisation when I am retired. It's called succession planning.
George Bush senior groomed his son to become American president after him.
Would you pray that your qualified son remain unemployed when you have a position suitable for them?

(1) (Reply)

Banks May Deny 14.6 Million Customers Services By Wednesday - The Punch / Breaking News: : Cbn Extends Bvn Registration / El-rufa’i Wins Governors’ Performance Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.