Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. (61604 Views)

Extreme Military Engineering: Fascinating Facts About Aircraft Carriers. / Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. / Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by Joe88(m): 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
eaglechild:
How can a thread be so exhilarating and depressing at the same time.
I had felt I was alone in that line of thought. In a moment I felt the world seemed like the heaven that pastor always preached in church but just then I am saddened with the current state of my country and how my generation and the next three generations may never witness the change and development we need.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by macuwon(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
Unbelievable but interesting..
Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by gatiano(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
why unbelievable?
macuwon:
Unbelievable but interesting..
Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by luthorcorp: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sile12:
13. One of the largest sport stadium in the world.

MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NewJersey. $1.6 billion.

Capacity: Over 88,000.

Source: http://www.therichest.com/sports/top-10-most-expensive-sports-stadiums-in-the-world/
but i tot d derio stadium in brazil was d largest in the world.
Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by luthorcorp: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
WIZGUY69:
sile12.

God bless you.

I de always 'gbadun your thread"

make sense.

btw

I duff my hat for The Arabs & China.

they are always setting the pace.
am enjoying the thread.
ride on cheesy
arabs r good but d chinese keep downsizing d citizens n preserving deir reputation
Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by luthorcorp: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Joe88:
I had felt I was alone in that line of thought. In a moment I felt the world seemed like the heaven that pastor always preached in church but just then I am saddened with the current state of my country and how my generation and the next three generations may never witness the change and development we need.
now to u n any oda person finking nigeria should be among these,u all should knw dat these re first world contries n we re far from developed...alrite
Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by macuwon(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
gatiano:
why unbelievable?

Because my country makes it seem so
Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by gatiano(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Well, Brother, I feel your pain, I had the same too. But You are wrong, well for now.

1. We are not a nation, we are not a country, We ceased to be a nation since a little over 4000 years ago. Today, We are still tribes. We became tribes and sub-tribes until it finally fell into the idea of individualism and greed.

2. When the white people(arabs, persians, caucasians, now asians) came into our lands or when they got awakened into our planet, They found a lot of cracks (thousands of them due to division) amongst us the mighty men. No matter how mighty a people are, they would fall when in disunity.

3. The white people found us extremely divided (keep in mind, that they were once too, a tribal people, who became nations), they found us divided by our tribal languages and culture, Calling the same name by different sounds. All they did was simply divide us between lands. We were scattered around the planet. Then after retouched with difference languages (english, french, spanish and portugese), with different religion, a grafted religion(christianity, mohammedian, judeism, hinduism, buddism).

4. After we have been retouched like robots with grafted religion and languages that we are now so proud of, The white people coagulated the tribes into their(white people) version of nations (Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, African American, Afro Brazilian, Afro all, South Africa, Haiti, Jamaica etc).
These are not to be mistaken for nations or countries, they are not, they are mere subsidiaries of the white-supremacy complex.

5. White-supremacy is the head-office, all black nations in their disunity is just the branch offices. Branch offices would always take orders from the head office. It is as simple as that.

What about Japan, China, Korea? Do you know any of their tribes? No, we don't know of any of their tribes yet they do have tribes and each tribe is defined by their nation and country.
When Japan and China were into tribe non-sense, the caucasian people were about to defeat them and subjugate them, As they form themselves to become a nation, They simply just developed.

Haven't said or wrote all these, The civilizations the Black people made on many occasions over millions of years is million times more refined and beautiful in technological, mathematical, scientifical, linguistical, Spiritual wise or terms than what we are noun ewed over.

[size=18pt]So what do we need now?[/size]

macuwon:

Because my country makes it seem so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by WIZGUY69(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
luthorcorp:
but i tot d derio stadium in brazil was d largest in the world.

He did not say the Largest.

he said one of the largest
Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by luthorcorp: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
WIZGUY69:

He did not say the Largest.
he said one of the largest
noted...
Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by Joe88(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2015
luthorcorp:
now to u n any oda person finking nigeria should be among these,u all should knw dat these re first world contries n we re far from developed...alrite
there are always excuses for everything including being backward,we will go no where with your excuses. Besides, I never said Nigeria must be among these. I only insinuated that with d current state of things in my nation (including excusiaitis disease), the morning is still far
Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by gatiano(m): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
There are no excuses anywhere, and we are not making excuses. But should a person forget his/her past? Anybody who do so, can never have a future. It is mathematically correct that a house can't be without a foundation and a house without a strong foundation will/must fall.

The foundation is the first thus it is history.

And once we know that history, then we will understand that the white people things or ideas or the light skinned people(persian, indians, japanese, chinese) things and idea will never do us any good, not one. It will never suit us, trying it out is only waste of valuable time and energy.
We want growth and development, that is a sign of waking up, But it must be done by us alone. We must use our own tech/idea/science/culture to do them afresh. all these ways are all embedded in our history.

Joe88:
there are always excuses for everything including being backward,we will go no where with your excuses. Besides, I never said Nigeria must be among these. I only insinuated that with d current state of things in my nation (including excusiaitis disease), the morning is still far

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by luthorcorp: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Joe88:
well,not dat i dont admire ur optimism but there are certain breakthrough a developing,thirdword,borrowing country like urs shouldn't hope for,at least not in our generation
Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2015
I cant wait to die to reincarnate to one of these countries..
We re called black monkies not because of our colour but because of our awkward ways,, our low mentality,our illitracy....
They just look at us as minors and fuckard rats...why wont they when we still struggle in one hell of a hole...
In fact phuck...am out.
Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by inspbado(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
gatiano:
What and who are you without your past? What past of you do you know? was it the past or history of you told by another people or Your history told to you by your own people?

True, one must commend the deeds of these new people, true they did well for themselves. To an enlightened Black person who know just about 0.5% of his/her history, The whiteman's civilization is like a spit of saliva compare to the oceans of this planet. (i'm not boosting).

They are all together just a little bit over 6000 years, comparing to Us (Black people), of trillions upon trillions years. Do you think all those trillion years, we were jumping on trees?

Have you even ever wondered why, no matter the technology or stuffs we imported and are importing from them (light races), just kind of magically turns evil on our side? that we can't and couldn't make good of them?

Like I said, I commend the structures, however, it only woooows a black person who lack the knowledge of self and his/her history.

My guy leave this matter, the lady is right; we need to move forward rather than get stuck in the past. Yes the African man built the pyramids, clock, compass etc but you must agree that the whiteman's technological innovations far surpass all I've ascribed to the blackman. Or do you what to compare going to the moon (possibly Mars and other far-flung planets in the not too distant future) and all these technological marvels posted here, to the blackman's inventions? don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to dismiss or belittle these inventions made by the blackman(which were quite novel and ingenious back then), but we can't as Africans continue to live in the past or believe that when we create a "little thing" then we "don arrive" and as such we're the next best thing after rice! Whether you like it or not we just don't cut it where these guys (ie the Asians and whites) stand tech-wise. We really need to get our heads outta our arses and get to work, cos the rate at which these guys keep on moving forward we may not be able to catch up o!
Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by gatiano(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Who in the hell told you that they went to mars, even the moon is said by their own people to be an haox (the white people bone density can't stand above 4000 miles above the earth atmosphere. Do you know what the moon is? that moon raising our ocean and river level, that is the attractive pull the moon has on the liquid of our earth, A human, it would properly suck all the blood dry outrightly.

Who told we have not been to the moon, mars, venus, the sun, sirius etc. where do you think we came from? from tadpoles? Please study your history and stop studying your history from the supremacists.

They have not been able to solve the mathematics and the sciences of the pyramid(s) that we built 25000 years ago, another was found on mars and now on the dwarf star called ceres, Who do you think kept them there? BLACK PEOPLE, You and I.
inspbado:

My guy leave this matter, the lady is right; we need to move forward rather than get stuck in the past. Yes the African man built the pyramids, clock, compass etc but you must agree that the whiteman's technological innovations far surpass all I've ascribed to the blackman. Or do you what to compare going to the moon (possibly Mars and other far-flung planets in the not too distant future) and all these technological marvels posted here, to the blackman's inventions? don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to dismiss or belittle these inventions made by the blackman(which were quite novel and ingenious back then), but we can't as Africans continue to live in the past or believe that when we create a "little thing" then we "don arrive" and as such we're the next best thing after rice! Whether you like it or not we just don't cut it where these guys (ie the Asians and whites) stand tech-wise. We really need to get our heads outta our arses and get to work, cos the rate at which these guys keep on moving forward we may not be able to catch up o!
Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by inspbado(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
gatiano:
Who in the hell told you that they went to mars, even the moon is said by their own people to be an haox (the white people bone density can't stand above 4000 miles above the earth atmosphere. Do you know what the moon is? that moon raising our ocean and river level, that is the attractive pull the moon has on the liquid of our earth, A human, it would properly suck all the blood dry outrightly.

Who told we have not been to the moon, mars, venus, the sun, sirius etc. where do you think we came from? from tadpoles? Please study your history and stop studying your history from the supremacists.

They have not been able to solve the mathematics and the sciences of the pyramid(s) that we built 25000 years ago, another was found on mars and now on the dwarf star called ceres, Who do you think kept them there? BLACK PEOPLE, You and I.

Chief, seeing this your highly "entertaining"rebuttal to my post,I guess I've no other choice than to leave you to enjoy your sense of grandeur and (permit me to use the word) disillusionment. Peace bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by gatiano(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
A man that does not know his father is he who calls another person's father great. Not that you can't call another person's father great, but it is prerequisites for you to know your own father before calling another great.

sleeping beauty, Peace .
inspbado:

Chief, seeing this your highly "entertaining"rebuttal to my post,I guess I've no other choice than to leave you to enjoy your sense of grandeur and (permit me to use the word) disillusionment. Peace bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by gatiano(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
We have woooowed our lives out over structures that are nothing.
Lets marvel over that which was built by our Ancestors, but ofcourse credit is not given to them but to some aliens from the sky.
Black people see what your Ancestor built which stood thousands of years, a lot of gold, silver and precious gemstones must have been stolen from it.

Who knows what we walk over , on that African continent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Jl4HNDixc
Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by Funnybro(m): 12:45am On Aug 05, 2015
The Japanese hotel owners move on to pounce on evolution of robots by introducing a robot staff hotel, This is the story of “Henn’na Hotel” in Nagasaki for on this follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/robot-japanese-robot-staff-hotel/
Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by xamuell: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
anonimi:

Nigeria is NOT cursed. There is no such thing.

It is also NOT about our politicians since they were all ordinary citizens like us before they became politicians and will return to being ordinary citizens when they lose office/elections.

Rather it is about ALL of us that have chosen to remain mumus of the highest order. Therefore it is also up to us to decide we will make the sacrifice necessary for our society/nation/race to move forward.

Cavemen were NOT only Africans!!!
I get it but what do we do?(not rhetoric) This feeling of helplessness is killing me. In what way can we help and in what aspect should we help. How do we go about it? It is easy to say but is it that easy to do?(not rhetoric)

1 Like

Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by anonimi: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
xamuell:
I get it but what do we do?(not rhetoric) This feeling of helplessness is killing me. In what way can we help and in what aspect should we help. How do we go about it? It is easy to say but is it that easy to do?(not rhetoric)

Understand more about governance and the political process, then educate/enlighten everyone around you until more people are passionate about being involved as the Americans, Europeans are NOW involved in their own communities/countries to make it better.
Does the extract below not read like Nigeria/Africa today

Corrupt and Illegal Practices Prevention Act 1883

The Corrupt and Illegal Practices Prevention Act 1883 (46 & 47 Vict c. 51) was an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. It was a continuation of policy to make voters free from the intimidation of landowners and politicians. It criminalised attempts to bribe voters and standardised the amount that could be spent on election expenses.

Background

Despite the Ballot Act 1872, William Ewart Gladstone's Second Ministry (1880-85) knew that to make voting less corrupt, certain measures were required to eradicate intimidation and bribery. The act meant that the expenses of candidates were published and could be measured against a limit as to how much could be spent on "political campaigns". It laid down rules for the conduct of parliamentary candidates, including a strict limit on expenses. The limit was set at £710 for the first 2,000 voters in the candidate's constituency, and then £40 for every additional 1,000 voters. Note, also, that each candidate was limited to just one party agent (though in exceptional circumstances the candidate did have the right to petition parliament for more). Strict record keeping was required as proof that expenses were not being exceeded. Poorer men could also become parliamentary candidates and under the Act stiff penalties were imposed on those breaking it such as heavy fines and imprisonment.

Although it did not entirely remove corruption from the voting system, it strengthened the Corrupt Practices Act 1854 and was aided by a number of disenfranchised, small boroughs.

The Parliamentary Elections Corrupt Practices Act 1885 clarified that an employer was legally permitted to give paid time off from work to allow employees to vote, so long as this was given equally to all voters and not along party lines.

The Act, except section 42, was repealed by the Representation of the People Act 1949 (c.68), ss.175 & 176(2)&(3) & Sch.9; and the Election Commissioners Act 1949 (c.90), s.21 & Sch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrupt_and_Illegal_Practices_Prevention_Act_1883

1 Like

Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by anonimi: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
gatiano:
Lets marvel over that which was built by our Ancestors, but ofcourse credit is not given to them but to some aliens from the sky.
Black people see what your Ancestor built which stood thousands of years, a lot of gold, silver and precious gemstones must have been stolen from it.

The temple you showed is in India, not Africa.

Who will make us know it except ourselves through our work and prioritising our time to spend on such ventures

1 Like

Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by Goingon: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
gatiano:

What kind of mumu are you

The Kailasha (IAST: Kailāśa) or Kailashanatha (IAST: Kailāśanātha) temple is the largest of the rock-cut Hindu temples at the Ellora Caves, Maharashtra, India. A megalith carved from a rock cliff face, it is considered one of the most remarkable cave temples in the world because of its size, architecture and sculptural treatment, and "the climax of the rock-cut phase of Indian architecture".

It is dedicated to lord Shiva

Most of the excavation of the temple is generally attributed to the eighth century Rashtrakuta king Krishna I (r. c. 756 – 773), with some elements completed later. The temple architecture shows traces of Pallava and Chalukya styles.

How the hell did you claim Africans built it ?
Next you will claim taj Mahal was built by African mitchew
Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by gatiano(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
Africans built them all, all the marvels, from india, to the americas, to those yet revealed in the woods, and mountains of siberia. Anywhere you see a marvel - Know it for a fact that They were built by The Black Man and Woman. We are actually more than that very minute label called -Africa.

Goingon:

The Kailasha (IAST: Kailāśa) or Kailashanatha (IAST: Kailāśanātha) temple is the largest of the rock-cut Hindu temples at the Ellora Caves, Maharashtra, India. A megalith carved from a rock cliff face, it is considered one of the most remarkable cave temples in the world because of its size, architecture and sculptural treatment, and "the climax of the rock-cut phase of Indian architecture".

Most of the excavation of the temple is generally attributed to the eighth century Rashtrakuta king Krishna I (r. c. 756 – 773), with some elements completed later. The temple architecture shows traces of Pallava and Chalukya styles.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by gatiano(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
And Shiva? A Black People.

Goingon:

Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by Goingon: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2020
gatiano:
And Shiva? A Black People.

No offense oga

You seem to a fan and student of youtube-ology , blog-ology and ignorance-ology

In the hindsight the impression you guys give is nobody worthwhile in the ancient times though it worthwhile to identify themselves as Africans or thought it would be a good idea not to build the glorious monuments in Africa but build them elsewhere around the world.

India china Japan etc everywhere except Africa.

Some xenophobic Africans weren't they ? Those ancient Africans - black people ?

Indian ancient scriptures which run into hundreds of thousands if you study is more than 10,000 years old and they chronicled every thing in details .

The accredited study associated with Indian history and cultures, languages, and literature ( ancient, intermediate and current ) is known as Indology . Google it .

So don't waste time trying to take what is not ours .

Best we introspect and make the effort to see what is around us and take pride in that. Our ancestors in Africa have left lots in Africa to take pride on which is African.

Also it shows the inferiority complex present in some of us which forces them to appropriate things or take take credit for things over which we have no claim whatsoever.

As for lord Shiva , ancient Sanskrit texts describe him as " White as camphor or snow clad mountain " . So there goes your black people theory . Sometimes he has been described with blue skin , but never black. Interestingly Krishna is described with black skin. So now don't say krishna is black.

Hindu mythology is heavy on symbolism .

Eg

Shiva has blue skin because he drank poison to save the universe.

Black in Hindu mythology denotes infinity - the void - the infinite cosmos. Krishna Avatar of Vishnu is the personification of the infinite cosmos hence said to be black.

Hindu philosophy is very different , they are a totally different world , abrahmic line of materialistic interpretation don't work here.

And for what it matters i like lord Shiva he is a cool god or rather epitome of no fuk given or no fuk taken attitude .

Individual karma - actions is all that matters.

Learn the good things from others rather than appropriate from others .

Hope we cool , truth is hard to digest but as they say only truth will set you free

And no wahala bro

1 Like

Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by gatiano(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
You are wrong Sir! and I say that in all confidence. I am no fan of youtube, blogs etc as you have claimed, I however do read some stuffs in my spare time. Marcus Garvey taught Us to always be found reading something.

The Original indigenous People of India were Black People, and that is a known fact, as it was everywhere on the planet, and would soon be again in the nearest future.
The light skinned indians there today were/are not even the first race made out of us, they are in the second place after the curly haired greeks and portuguese. Yes! We (Our Ancestors made them in stages), and how long ago was this? Just 6000 years ago.

Shiva is blue not because He took poison from whatever place, He is blue because He is a Blackman. We have 7 different hue of Black People - Red Black, Orange Black, Yellow Black, Blue Black, right to Violet Black. But these colours were not visible except you look them attentively, and look them closely. Our Ancestors were really Black People, Very Black. Their Hair was the most incredible! It is no wonder that Our Black Women love straight hair today, though it is wrongly attributed to some other places.

Lord Shiva is Black, Blue with dreads.

Shiva might also mean "Sheba" or "Shaba". It is what We Black People called Our Nation prior to 50,000 years ago.

That temple was built for the ets, by Our Ancestors Who made the races. They were built to teach the ets on how to make space-crafts, and a map to other star system. The Creators (Our Ancestors) ordered them to leave earth within 14 years, and they did without question. And they could return only when The Creators (Our Ancestors - Elohim) will order them to return.

If You are a Black Person, Study up on Your Ancestors, talk to Your Elders, and stop/quit believing the lies/jargons of the non-blacks.

Goingon:

No offense oga

You seem to a fan and student of youtube-ology , blog-ology and ignorance-ology

In the hindsight the impression you guys give is nobody worthwhile in the ancient times though it worthwhile to identify themselves as Africans or thought it would be a good idea not to build the glorious monuments in Africa but build them elsewhere around the world.

India china Japan etc everywhere except Africa.

Some xenophobic Africans weren't they ? Those ancient Africans - black people ?

Indian ancient scriptures which run into hundreds of thousands if you study is more than 10,000 years old and they chronicled every thing in details .

The accredited study associated with Indian history and cultures, languages, and literature ( ancient, intermediate and current ) is known as Indology . Google it .

So don't waste time trying to take what is not ours .

Best we introspect and make the effort to see what is around us and take pride in that. Our ancestors in Africa have left lots in Africa to take pride on which is African.

Also it shows the inferiority complex present in some of us which forces them to appropriate things or take take credit for things over which we have no claim whatsoever.

As for lord Shiva , ancient Sanskrit texts describe him as " White as camphor or snow clad mountain " . So there goes your black people theory . Sometimes he has been described with blue skin , but never black. Interestingly Krishna is described with black skin. So now don't say krishna is black.

Hindu mythology is heavy on symbolism .

Eg

Shiva has blue skin because he drank poison to save the universe.

Black in Hindu mythology denotes infinity - the void - the infinite cosmos. Krishna Avatar of Vishnu is the personification of the infinite cosmos hence said to be black.

Hindu philosophy is very different , they are a totally different world , abrahmic line of materialistic interpretation don't work here.

And for what it matters i like lord Shiva he is a cool god or rather epitome of no fuk given or no fuk taken attitude .

Individual karma - actions is all that matters.

Learn the good things from others rather than appropriate from others .

Hope we cool , truth is hard to digest but as they say only truth will set you free

And no wahala bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chimpanzee Hugs Woman Who Rescued Her From Illegal Bushmeat Trade In Congo / World’s First Floating City To Emerge In The Pacific Ocean By 2020 / Goat "Attacks" Lion At Ogba Zoo In Benin, The Lion Later Caught It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.