Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Unjust Treatment By Fidelity Bank PLC - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unjust Treatment By Fidelity Bank PLC (852 Views)

Massive Sack At Zenith Bank Plc Over The Weekend. / Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unjust Treatment By Fidelity Bank PLC by UncleDeeee(m): 5:53am On Jun 03, 2015
On Thursday 28th of May 2015 at about 8:40am, I rushed to the bank to do a transfer to my GTB account as I do not have a Fidelity ATM and I didn't want to be stranded during the public holiday / weekend. As surprising as it is, I am yet to receive that transfer.
On Monday, 1st June I then returned to the branch and was told their system had a problem so I decided to take a token and activate my Internet banking. The lady promised me that within 2 hours, I will get an email.
I never got any mail so I decided to complain on twitter. Sent over 10 tweets and their handle could only say how may we help you sir.
I decided to try live chat yesterday and was made to understand that the person mistyped my email address. I returned to see branch again and after about 1hr 30mins, they claimed to have corrected their mistake. Today is Wednesday and I'm still yet to get my login or transfer I applied for.
Is this not fraud? Am I not inconvenienced?
Re: Unjust Treatment By Fidelity Bank PLC by davspog2(m): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Fidelity bank? Sir, If you don't go to the branch where u carried out the transaction and cause real uproar,I mean serious uproar, they won't fast track things and am talking from experience
Re: Unjust Treatment By Fidelity Bank PLC by luthorcorp: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2015
fidelity ebanking is the worst thing that's happen to Nigeria banking system, the same happen to me and worst of all after 2 weeks when I finally managed to receive the login details,I tried to login n they kept me running in circles saying its invalid.....now I'm even afraid if they are not gonna fraud away my cash

(1) (Reply)

See This After Effects Of His ''african Time'' Mentality: / Business/Farm Manager Needed Urgently At Hastom Global Services Limited. / Five Reasons Why You Are Afraid To Launch Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.