Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman (42774 Views)

'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. / Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) / Tompolo Denies Receiving N1.5bn Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by CyberWolf: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2015
Setaje:

It's just paining me. See the amount they are paying him per month. Am almost running mad here. No wonder the tompolo hardly says a word when u see him. Even at events, the guy would just be looking morose. Feeling like a god. Why won't he feel like that. See money wey dey enter in account per month. If na me sef, I can see seun on the road and slap him for nothing.
go to the creeks and carry arms if you want your share..do you think it's easy to carry arms Anybody that is angry with Tompolo and co should go to creeks and carry arms..as simple as that angry
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
all d parasite wil be stop right now,all d contract,subsidy,defruading of our commonwealth wil be cancel,
I swear that if any Nigerian leader would be sincere enough to deal with all the criminals across every region and not any form of selective witch hunting ,Nigerians will line up behind him.But you must start solving the problem where it started.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Setaje(f): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin cheesy

E dey pain all of us but again how about those oil wells in the hands of the Danjumas and Alakijas et al , do they deserve to have them all to themselves when poverty cuts across every region of this country?

So, first of all we start with the corporate criminals to send a message to the touts and miscreants that it's game over,anything less than that is selective justice and any form of selective justice is an injustice and every right thinking person will fight against it - If you were Tompolo's shoes how would you feel?

Very true. Jonathan has said it. If they probe him they should also probe Obj and yaraduas government. Same wiv militants and all other oil thieves. Just read something really bad about otedola and dangote. Wonder why it's not yet on FP. Those ones are even worse than the militants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by CyberWolf: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2015
989900:

Are Niger Deltans getting what's theirs from Tompolo?

Does Tompolo encompass Niger Deltans?

I'm surprised how you guys let sentiments cloud your sense of reasoning.

Instead of clamouring for the funds to be utilized for the development of that area and it's people as whole, you'r voting for Tompolo . . .SMH.
shut the fvck up angry those that has be clamoring what happened to them? Where is Saro Wiwa? Where is Adaka Boro? Where are the Odi victims? Just shut up your mouth now angry
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:

I support resource control, no doubt. But my position has always been to hold our leaders accountable NOW before the resource control or true federalism is achieved. First thing first.

cool cool
wink....good to know you support resource control...so hand no go reach you again...cheesy...shake my ijaw hand...
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
You'll need leaders with plenty money and influence to march these criminal hypocritical people here word for word and money for money.

And you do not start any fight , unless you're dead sure that you'll win or at least be free from ya oppressors no matter what.

Else ya name na sorry grin

Oppressors are like kids and pets - If your pet tries to escape and failed ,you'll make the cage tighter. grin

Relax the time is almost here cool
e don near o my brother...
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by CyberWolf: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Yes Bro. We're already on it. We're gradually educating our people on the need for understanding the bigger picture on ground. ..

These lazy idiots up North have played on our intelligence for too long......we're finally grasping the extent of their collaborative deception. ...

Good one and you guys should have a dedicated Niger Delta media to check the excesses of this SW ediots selling out propaganda to gullible Nigerians.. angry
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by 989900: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2015
BJ4REEL:

Exactly bro!

Its worrisome when i see supposed literate Nigerians saying shi.t, yet wallow in poverty.

These monies are wasted on few Niger deltans, instead of channeling them to infrastructures that would definately affect the common man on the street of niger delta.

When you visit some parts of Niger delta, you'll understand my pain.
Some of these people literarily dine with poverty, yet you see some of the few greedy, selfish and overfed thugs ranting and saying shi.t online about oyel, like they really care about their people.

Its a pity only few people know the real situation in the Niger delta.

It beats me . . . honestly.

They should be raising 'hell' about the government developing their communities, making sure their kids get the best of education available anywhere in the world (I guess the likes of Tompolo and Dokubo won't like that . . . they'r interested in keeping their 'sheeple' in the dark . . . even Dokubo's school is in Benin republic, yet he loves his people). Making sure all graduates from that region get preference in employment with them oil companies.

The FG should be doing better in this regard, in lieu of feeding a few oiks.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by PassingShot(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
wink....good to know you support resource control...so hand no go reach you again...cheesy...shake my ijaw hand...
But hand no go fit reach my side before nah! I hold my ground wella.

Shake hands with ma Izon brother.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by 989900: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
shut the fvck up angry those that has be clamoring what happened to them? Where is Saro Wiwa? Where is Adaka Boro? Where are the Odi victims? Just shut up your mouth now angry

OK, now that you've let out your frustration aka typical, now answer the questions (intelligently)?
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by CyberWolf: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2015
Setaje:

Very true. Jonathan has said it. If they probe him they should also probe Obj and yaraduas government. Same wiv militants and all other oil thieves. Just read something really bad about otedola and dangote. Wonder why it's not yet on FP. Those ones are even worse than the militants.
now you are talking...Do you know how much the Danjumas and their co oil criminals make per day? I just weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Jesusloveyou: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
There's nothing wrong in Nimasa paying him such an amount. What about the northerners who come to our region to steal our oil? Let him enjoy it and as a matter of fact he should even be given three oil wells in addition to it.
why me and 99% from d same ND wil suffer, only 2 millitant with their boys wil be getting what belong to all,u must be high with some weed.

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by CyberWolf: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2015
989900:

OK, now that you've let out your frustration aka typical, now answer the questions (intelligently)?
No you answer mine you hypocrite...You are talking about clamoring for judicious utilization of funds, tell what happened to others that clamored for it..You guys hide in the cloak of "sainthood" to perpetuate your evil agenda angry
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Setaje:

This is the kind of convo I would love to have here and not these children of anger that would show up here and label other regions thieves when their own regions have been stealing Nigeria blind since independence.

Buhari, should hang Obasanjo,Tinubu,Jonathan,Danjuma,Otedola,Dangote,Odili,Amaechi, and all the criminal elites from the different regions of this country and I will leave my entire life behind and go to Daura just to be sweeping his compound for free, not even for food.

But when people come here to call people like Tompolo and Asari names they've forgotten that these guys simply have a smart way of taking their own share by whipping up sentiment and bearing arms. grin

So, way to go......

Philip70 and other ethnocentric e-rats from the North and South West ,come and see somebody right here that speaks like a true nationalist and not y'all hypocrites.

Madam thank you, just helep me tell ya people abeg - Na their hypocrisy dey pain us here for Niger Delta yama.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by darelar(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
There's nothing wrong in Nimasa paying him such an amount. What about the northerners who come to our region to steal our oil? Let him enjoy it and as a matter of fact he should even be given three oil wells in addition to it.
this is the same statement I have been hearing since 2004 when I came to niger delta (for our land, our oil money) and only the politicians in the region and few that are rugged are making it big without developing their communities. I went to ologbobri in bayelsa, the village Africa one of the top ex militants sometime ago, am shocked to the life they live over there and that's how it's in all the creeks. They rely on cooking bunkry and the whole grass within has turn to black due to the carbon emanating from the cook crude oil. The so call freedom fighter's are making serious money from the government but within their village, you can't benefit from it except you belong to their click. All they do is to import babe's almost everyday and pay them 100k above.
The same goes to their politicians, they have nothing to give to their people's exept like 5% of them. When you go to most of the LGA, most of their chairman cant point out any single project they commission. Almost all the ex militants are fighting for their pocket and not for their people's.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by goodgood2(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2015
Woe on to any Ramalan parasite threatening Chief Tompolo. If oil were in the north, would contracts for the protection of facilities not be awarded to shekau or any northern terrorist? Can you imagine the insult; an a.boki savage threatening Tompolo over a matter that does not concern his region.
philips70:

http://leadership.ng/news/438108/nimasa-pays-tompolo-n1-5bn-monthly-ex-chairman

cc lalasticlala, OAM4J
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by dammytosh: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Shameless defenders of the Universe will still have an explanatikn to this.

Na wa ooo
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by 989900: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
No you answer mine you hypocrite...You are talking about clamoring for judicious utilization of funds, tell what happened to others that clamored for it..You guys hide in the cloak of "sainthood" to perpetuate your evil agenda angry

I might be hypocritical, I might not be . . . your assumption/opinion, it doesn't make it right.

Now, take a seat.
I have asked you basic questions which you won't answer, because you know the truth. And, when your opinions are not riding on emotions or sentiments, you actually could do better (you posted the below earlier . . . and your last sentence agrees with my 'drift' which would be the best path to tow). But you got 'angry', and lost your rationale -- you let your emotions cloud your judgement. You won't agree, but it's the truth. I have said my bit (develop the people/region, not some oiks).
Now, you can go son.

Yea bro can you imagine angry ..This northern ediots and their slaves from South West destroyed this country to what it is today and they have the effrontery to talk sad ...You guys should stand up to them now..I just wonder what you guys governors are doing You guys suppose to have Niger Delta governors forum where they can unanimously challenge the northern parasites and their surrogates..Enough is enough.. angry
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by princejude(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Militancy is a Lucrative business....
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Myself2(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
'is my oyel' but it belong to nigeria, and if u are not comfortable with that, help urself by comitting suicide

First of,it's not "is my oyel" as you ignorantly and illiterately wrote,rather you should have written,,,,,,,(no I change my mind ,why should I be the one to school your ignorant ass,let your drunkard father do that)

Now back to you verminous cretin,you must be the most ignorant retar.d on nairaland to dare open your soak-away-like smelling mouth to speak in my direction,are you maaaaaaad do I look like mates with you

Well since I don't want to be cited for man's(me)inhumanity to a retarrrrded teenager (you),I will let you off easily now,but learn to stay off my track,cos you ain't got the balls to receive my attacks.

Now poof,you nincompoop
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nsonaso(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
but d one they have eating is it not enof.everyone that have stolen our commonwealth should stop right now,let cancel all corruption now, enof is enof,
Yes bro/sis enough will be enough only when it's time for enough to be enough.... Our ranting on forums/Internet doesn't change anything, it only makes us to bill in anger. So it's only fate and God that can help us. And that's why we should put more effort nd concentrate in our hustling, chasing money and doing what is right in order to survive through the hardship, waiting for fate to chart it course.....
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Legitbaba(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=philips70 post=34370026]

http://leadership.ng/news/438108/nimasa-pays-tompolo-n1-5bn-monthly-ex-chairman

cc lalasticlala, OAM4J[/quote
And these same people that are given the job of
our maritime security are the ones that are
collaborating with the international shipping
companies to steal "our oil.”
See dis idiot ooo....him dey talk our oil...were him from abeg...
D Nigeria Navy i knw are more corrupt.... under dere watch it'll b like 1million barrels missing every day...u knw how much navy dey get for oil business dem dey get there one month salary one day
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by lexy2014: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2015
DaGC:

Question 1: In Nigeria, it is since they are getting paid by the government.

Question 2: No, we should not. We should improve the Navy.

I rest my case.
An assassin can take a life and he gets paid and its legal just cos govt is paying. What makes an action legal is it when govt pays or when d action is carried out according 2 laid down procedures? What legal framework in d land justifies tompolos 4000 fighters? If u then agree that d navy should b improved is by giving tompolo N1.5b monthly and giving him d functions of d navy that d navy will b improved? Will d said money not have improved d navy? Let's begin 2c things 4 what they are so that majority can benefit not just a few
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by engrjacuzzi: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
#1.5 billion? the money Is enough to create industries and solve problems the masses face.
except God is a man, if not, the suffering they have impacted in people will make them restless.
our institutions are decayed, no better hospitals, no power, no good road.......yet a govt paid an individual that kind of money.
GEJ is worse than a clueless person.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Charly68: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
So what are we paying the security men for if they can not protect our resources..To polo is collecting 1.5b for doing nothing. That is double expenditire when u add what hr is collecting to the salary of the military . These nonsense must stop forthwith
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by DaGC(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
lexy2014:
An assassin can take a life and he gets paid and its legal just cos govt is paying. What makes an action legal is it when govt pays or when d action is carried out according 2 laid down procedures? What legal framework in d land justifies tompolos 4000 fighters? If u then agree that d navy should b improved is by giving tompolo N1.5b monthly and giving him d functions of d navy that d navy will b improved? Will d said money not have improved d navy? Let's begin 2c things 4 what they are so that majority can benefit not just a few

Your like was also the reason why I commented. Be objective. I never told you I supported this. My comment on this thread was because I saw a lot of hate comments as if it was illegal for government to give contracts to PMC. At least you can prove that it doesn't make their armed forces irrelevant.

I also wanted people without knowledge of the creeks to stop saying that they are not helping anybody, because its a lie. Some of these prominent Niger deltans help a lot of their people. Even if you forget the fighters, he has people working for him in conpanies he holds interests in.

I also gave an opinion as to why he was given the contract because I remember back then when the Navy used to complain of not being able to chase or locate the militants because the creeks are not just open sea, and that its difficult for them to carry out their duties.

Bro, I may not have benefited from this, I may be against it, but I wont deny the truth just to get my point across.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by abbey621(m): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
I have no problem if he's getting paid that much per month just as long as the money is being used to develop the Niger-Delta area. Buhari should cancel the payments immediately if Tompolo cannot account for his spending and put in place a committee specifically designed to develop the Niger-Delta area, if the area can be developed like Lagos or Abuja I doubt the citizens would have much to complain about. I do not trust these militant leaders as most of them are corrupt, we need a check and balance system to probe their activities and if they are not willing to conform then negotiations are closed and Marshall law is declared!

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by seangy4konji: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
That will surely happen when you tell your cat to watch your fish...

Former Clueless government...His matter will still be looked into..na small small...

They will soon open his own chapter soon.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Jesusloveyou: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Myself2:

First of,it's not "is my oyel" as you ignorantly and illiterately wrote,rather you should have written,,,,,,,(no I change my mind ,why should I be the one to school your ignorant ass,let your drunkard father do that)

Now back to you verminous cretin,you must be the most ignorant retar.d on nairaland to dare open your soak-away-like smelling mouth to speak in my direction,are you maaaaaaad do I look like mates with you

Well since I don't want to be cited for man's(me)inhumanity to a retarrrrded teenager (you),I will let you off easily now,but learn to stay off my track,cos you ain't got the balls to receive my attacks.

Now poof,you nincompoop
u try,but put more effort next time, because it wil not be easy for u to take, jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Myself2(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u try,but put more effort next time, because it wil not be easy for u to take, jesus loves you.

Taaaaaa

May a mad he goat urinate on your head and inside your mouth for using that mouth to talk about the love of Jesus.Do you know Jesus

If you knew Him you would not have stvpidly quoted me in the first instance.

Now run along and read for your next WAEC attempt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rubbbish! and its ok for northerners to own most of SS oil blocs is it?! You better wake up from slumber! If you want to cleans, cleans the whole system and not selective judgement.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Chiaka(f): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
abbey621:
I have no problem if he's getting paid that much per month just as long as the money is being used to develop the Niger-Delta area. Buhari should cancel the payments immediately if Tompolo cannot account for his spending and put in place a committee specifically designed to develop the Niger-Delta area, if the area can be developed like Lagos or Abuja I doubt the citizens would have much to complain about. I do not trust these militant leaders as most of them are corrupt, we need a check and balance system to probe their activities and if they are not willing to conform then negotiations are closed and Marshall law is declared!

and its ok for northerners to own most of SS oil blocs is it?! You better wake up from slumber! If you want to cleans, cleans the whole system and not selective judgement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Military Orders Generals To Retire, Gives Monday Deadline / Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi / Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.