Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan (46100 Views)

Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov / Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns / Tinubu Warns Jonathan Against Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mama peace,trouble everywhere she goes grin

1 Like

Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by Omotayor123(f): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mamaaa Peace
Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by NaijaFutbol: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
A group in Bayela addressing Journalists in Lagos....

ok, continu
Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by Babe2sure(f): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mama Piss the rabble-rouser. She is not yet done with controversy, she loves swimming in it. That is what happens when one is intoxicated by power. She is indeed Jonathan's nemesis!
Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by Zellie: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:
She goes with troubles anywhere she goes.

grin grin grin

Mama Peace is the husband while Uncle Jona is the wife. This is part of what Nigerians later realized that made us kick them out. cheesy cheesy
Really? Because he can't 'control' her? Is PEJ a kid that should be controlled?
Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by olayinkaj2(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Emphany:
This people no jes want mk this family rest. Wetin carry the elders go lagos. Or them go see the lagoon preacher. I smell APC on this thread.
. How sure are you that it is apc? Rada rada asha!
Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
I tire ooo see pot calling kettle black

kodded:
undecided

this clowns should tell that to buhari.........who borrowed N27million from the bank and his wife is flaunting N10million wristwatch
Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by virginchaser(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
After reading most of your comments i realised there is delusion here.
Politics is a game of numbers transform into victory for whom so ever know how to strategize.
Patience Jonathan is simply strategizing, i personally do not see anything wrong in what she is doing in Bayelsa politics yet. She is simply playing her game.
Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by Toofan007: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
kilode100:

Are we free yet
From 10million wristwatch and non disclosure of assets, is it Uhuru yet
sorry o, what has the wristwatch got to do with anything? You guys are just desperately looking for what doesn't exist.
Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by halimat38(f): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
kodded:
undecided

this clowns should tell that to buhari.........who borrowed N27million from the bank and his wife is flaunting N10million wristwatch

that watch she had on is not that amount and moreover yhe design is old cos i google it,it's around $12.000 pls always turn to google don't believe things just like that ,sure she's been having that watch for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by kweenkong(f): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Flets:
1. Bayelsa group reporting from Lagos
2. Punch.com.ng
3. Which group is Bayelsa elders?

These three points to the sensationalism around poor journalism.

GEJ has gently left the space for them, they should leave him alone. Under what capacity will Patience Jonathan be a problem to Dickson?

Campaigns are over, APC should quit spreading propaganda through proxies

With 126 likes and 13 shares it is obvious that people are quick to like anything without reading nor understanding. Bayelsa has always been a PDP state and i wonder how APC is been fingered as a culprit. Isnt it obvious that PDP is a house divided amongst itself even in other states. PDP sympathisers should let go already and accept what has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by Chiaka(f): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Its obvious the complainant does not know about Bayelsta Politics , the write up said 'Talking from Lagos' and not talking from Bayeltsa , I rest my case.
Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by bakila: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
your ignorance is alarming!

So up till now,you didn't know Patience Jonathan is giving Seriake Dickson problems? You think this group is the first to warn Jonathan about the foolishness of his wife towards Dickson?

I am happy they acknowledged that PEJ caused the problem between Amaechi and Jonathan. PEJ wants to play the same hatred again towards Dickson.

Anyway,that's their business. Who cares?
Dickson is lucky, at least no one will call him betrayer. Patience will not hide under the garb of fighting a northerner anymore to cover for her bad public power management.
Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by Albakol(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
chaiii.. Dere's God ooohh..... Na oly her waka com.

mama peace no dey carry last oooh.... Chaii she knw hw to develop problems frm Aso rock to Bayelsa/otueke.

Mr. Dickson don't knw that na mama peace married jona hw can he give her order she hav power morethan him.
Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by nelandrewz(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
If she like, she can be d gov. of Bayelsa, if DICKson don't hav d BALLs to counter and conner her, so be it.
Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by kilode100(f): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Toofan007:
sorry o, what has the wristwatch got to do with anything? You guys are just desperately looking for what doesn't exist.

Sorry
Are you drunk

20 Likes

Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by lawal28c: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
kodded:
undecided

diz wan na mumu oooo na wilson dey talk abt patience disturbing dickson....wats up?abeg as I dey read I no say any name startin witf B oooooo niggars dey Bleep up ooooo.wetin concern buhari dere?
Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by lawal28c: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
kilode100:

Sorry
Are you drunk
him drunk ooo bt na u come dey high..u just dey useless like rag.....wat has d wristwatch got 2 do witf d issue on ground?u well so?
Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by kilode100(f): 3:43am On Jun 04, 2015
lawal28c:
him drunk ooo bt na u come dey high..u just dey useless like rag.....wat has d wristwatch got 2 do witf d issue on ground?u well so?

OPONU ODE!!
DOES AISHA KNOW YOU, NO. BUHARI NKO, OTIO....

You are just a lowlife fool looking for relevance, now you got, move along.

20 Likes

Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
kodded:
undecided

who ask this nematode for his opinion ?
ur demented father did
Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by kodded(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
southniyikaye:
ur demented father did
very well cheesy

ok i give up grin grin
Re: Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan by Gabaleve(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2015
Flets:
1. Bayelsa group reporting from Lagos
2. Punch.com.ng
3. Which group is Bayelsa elders?

These three points to the sensationalism around poor journalism.

GEJ has gently left the space for them, they should leave him alone. Under what capacity will Patience Jonathan be a problem to Dickson?

Campaigns are over, APC should quit spreading propaganda through proxies

wetin dis one dey talk sef....wetin concern APC for dis one now?....na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji / Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.