Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch (33366 Views)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt / S’west Lawmakers Dump Tinubu’s Senate Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by geedeex2(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2015
Ok
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by RichDad1(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2015
ok
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Sunnycliff(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2015
Hope my fears of seeing APC SENATORS and crew as power desperadoes and confusionist are not real
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by ignis: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2015
APC will soon be like PDP.
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by chesterlee(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2015
This Tinubu is too possessive
its getting out of hand...he should free Saraki
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by adioolayi(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2015
No corruption case hanging on his neck.. yea..Correct!
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by MRBENZENE(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2015
from the criteria u people have already selected ur Senate president .
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Chigold101(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
Ahmed Lawan, The new senate president.. *The gods have spoken!* cool
dont be too sure.

Most times gods are always wrong...
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I give apc 3 months to divide and scatter to pakistani, where dey will never return
You fathers have been giving APC few months to scatter even before they were registered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by danny301: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I give apc 3 months to divide and scatter to pakistani, where dey will never return

Okupe, is that you?

2 Likes

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Nicepoker(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2015
Am not interested
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Chigold101(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
lolzzz... I no wan laugh oh
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by laidian(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2015
Chigold101:
if they wanted to give you the best, they would not have added any form of condition...

Thats a path to give the best. The criteria are good except one-2nd highest vote ish.

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by 4stylz: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Young03:
Woke up from sleep...yawn

and fall back to bed...

Na dem sabi

I have always known you were jobless; at this time you are sleeping; you consume energy with comments on nairaland instead of you to divert that energy into doing something else like working;

I know you will come and tell us you have staffs working for you; so we are expecting you to tell us how many shops you have

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
Ahmed Lawan, The new senate president.. *The gods have spoken!* cool

cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by PassingShot(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2015
Ohammadike:
ls the national working committee the elected senators that they have meddle in their affairs.

l won't be surprised lf sarki's group throws their support for David Mark
If Saraki does that, he will be signing his political death sentence.

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Chigold101(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2015
OkutaNla:
Saraki ambition don end be dat, if true undecided

His camp and suppoerters' response would be critical. My advice is that they accept the decision in good faith, afterall the NC is where Mark the erstwhile president is from (same as Saraki), this line of thought would suggest that the NE should be given a chance too.

Well... Remember that there are other parties in senate. So APC senators might not have the final say. Remember Tambuwal issue in 2011 in house of reps.
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by huthority01(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2015
Dia is a standing order to becoming the SP.......... so how will this stand? All we need is nothing but the best for 9ja...........
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by mployer(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2015
They finally gave the senate presidency to David mark cheesy
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by OkutaNla: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Chigold101:

Well... Remember that there are other parties in senate. So APC senators might not have the final say. Remember Tambuwal issue in 2011 in house of reps.

I absolutely agree. That's why i said Saraki's supporters' response would be critical.
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by midolian(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

cheesy cheesy
na so e b! He has always been my candidate grin

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by kazey123(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2015
All thy best to them. Just give us a man free of coruption.
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Chigold101(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2015
Ohammadike:
l won't be surprised lf sarki's group throws their support for David Mark
GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by mployer(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:

If Saraki does that, he will be signing his political death sentence.

Who will kill him?
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by winniz: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Chigold101:
if they scheems Saraki out, then it means that PDP might retain the senate presidency.

Because saraki group might decide to back David Mark & Ike Ekweremadu out of anger.

Remember that PDP already has 45 members while APC has 59. Therefore if 15 APC senators get angry plus the other 4 from other parties. PDP returns will be the result.

PDP has 49 senators while APC has 59 Senators, if they scheme Saraki out, Saraki loyalist will back David mark to retain his seat cool
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by huthority01(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2015
you are very rite sir
Chigold101:
GBAM!!!
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
na so e b! He has always been my candidate grin

I understand the reason why the north will do anything possible to ensure a northern senate president emerges.. cool

Make we dey look. cheesy
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Young03(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Dont worry, let me take morning tea and come
4stylz:

I have always known you were jobless; at this time you are sleeping; you consume energy with comments on nairaland instead of you to divert that energy into doing something else like working;

I know you will come and tell us you have staffs working for you; so we are expecting you to tell us how many shops you have
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by ekika(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2015
sai david mark
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Chigold101(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2015
agarawu23:
you can't just present anyhow Senate president
the reason for all those condition is stop Saraki but remember that Saraki is not anyhow person. He has being in power as a governor so he understands executive leadership.
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by midolian(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I understand the reason why the north will do anything possible to ensure a northern senate president emerges.. cool

Make we dey look. cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Francon(f): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Please help find a friend's dad from Jos. Please click this link

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=41886492186&set=a.41884697186.64361.700432186&type=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) / INEC Extends Voting In 300 Polling Units Out 150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.