Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch (33364 Views)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt / S’west Lawmakers Dump Tinubu’s Senate Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Firefire(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
No comment. Thank you!
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
VirginFinder:

Isnt Saraki a northerner anymore?

Henhenhenhen...The northerners would prefer to have a full-blooded hausa/fulani/kanuri as Senate President than have a Bukola.

I understand the political mathematics they are trying to work out.
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Mrco2: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
I see the return of David Mark and also defections to Pdp from Apc the game is on. Its not easy to be a true national party.
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by VirginFinder: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Henhenhenhen...The northerners would prefer to have a full-blooded hausa/fulani/kanuri as Senate President than have a Bukola.

I understand the political mathematics they are trying to work out.

It's ok by me as long as SW gets the Speakership. Otherwise, Saraki all the way!
That has always been Tinubu's gameplan.You just have to give it to him.

By the way, I dont see Saraki working against his party, not when PMB has decided to wade in and give his criteria for the job.

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by REAL007(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is the begging of the end of 'APC'.
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Rexceedo: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mentcee:
@ Rex. Good to see you. I rep RCC Estate, Trans Ekulu. That fool Sullivan deserves to be beheaded. Anyi Ejego Nsukka.
@mentcee. Rep ACHARA L/OUT.... Wetin dy vex me pass be say, people dy say d man na better person...
Thats why I cherish d move by d oust speaker Eugene Odo.... Which probably is an invitation for EFCC to probe d thief- Sullivan!
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by bababuff(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
All I can say is "Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban"

The master strategist.

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Who's talking of Tinubu? Tinubu is not APC and APC is not Tinubu no matter how influential he may be.

ODE APC is the one who needs Saraki in Kwara stateSaraki will always win election in kwara state.APC has a very slim majority and cannot alone decide the direction of the senate presidency.What happened in Tambuwal's case would be re-enacted next wek
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
VirginFinder:

It's ok by me as long as SW gets the Speakership. Otherwise, Saraki all the way!
That has always been Tinubu's gameplan.You just have to give it to him.

By the way, I dont see Saraki working against his party, not when PMB has decided to wade in and give his criteria for the job.

The northerners are not after the Speakership, what they are interested in is the Senate presidency and they will get it. If they insist on getting the Speakership too Tinubu can do nothing to stop them.

I also know the reason why they are very interested in capturing the Senate Presidency. cool
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by PassingShot(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

ODE APC is the one who needs Saraki in Kwara stateSaraki will always win election in kwara state.APC has a very slim majority and cannot alone decide the direction of the senate presidency.What happened in Tambuwal's case would be re-enacted next wek
Do you have elders in your family or village?

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by VirginFinder: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The northerners are not after the Speakership, what they are interested in is the Senate presidency and they will get it. If they insist on getting the Speakership too Tinubu can do nothing to stop them.

I also know the reason why they are very interested in capturing the Senate Presidency. cool

The northerners cant have both the senate presidency and they speakership! They are NOT ibos!!

Tinubu can be a spoiler. That's PMB has waded in. His wish is their command. He cant stand by idly and watch David Mark(PDP) become Senate President again.

Why do you think the northerners want the senate presidency?

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Dovy: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mentcee:
@ Rex. Good to see you. I rep RCC Estate, Trans Ekulu. That fool Sullivan deserves to be beheaded. Anyi Ejego Nsukka.
Dont bites d finger dat fed u Ok. Is because Sulivian decide to help d Nsukka people by choosing Gov 4rm there. Sulivan is the man of the people anybody that work must eat
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by bmos(m): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
moufan:
bye bye saraki, the north east produced the second largest vote for apc, so it looks like lawan might get it

Then what abt the pastor who, some days ago, predicted that Bukola Saraki would be voted for senate presidentship. Abi another fake fake don land town again?
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
VirginFinder:

The northerners cant have both the senate presidency and they speakership! They are NOT ibos!!

Tinubu can be a spoiler. That's PMB has waded in. His wish is their command. He cant stand by idly and watch David Mark(PDP) become Senate President again.

What do you mean by saying they are not Igbos? Are you trying to say that the Igbos want it all for themselves

As for Tinubu being a spoiler, reality will soon dawn on you that the fulani is now in power. This is Buhari's government not Buhari/Osinbajo just like Atiku was told that it was Obsasanjo's government back then not Obasanjo/Atiku. Watch and see how the northerners will box Tinubu into a corner, they have achieved what they want from him and he is now expendable.

As for why the northerners are keen on having the senate presidency, I will not tell you. Discerning minds understand. cheesy
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by VirginFinder: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

What do you mean by saying they are not Igbos? Are you trying to say that the Igbos want it all for themselves

As for Tinubu being a spoiler, reality will soon dawn on you that the fulani is now in power. This is Buhari's government not Buhari/Osinbajo just like Atiku was told that it was Obsasanjo's government back then not Obasanjo/Atiku. Watch and see how the northerners will box Tinubu into a corner, they have achieved what they want from him and he is n

PMB is NOT a deal breaker and is no regular power-hungry, born-to-rule, clannish northerner.
The man is a patriotic, detribalised Nigerian through and through.
He's just like Obasanjo and IBB.

PMB had a number of agreements/deals with Tinubu in exchange for his support. He is bound to stand by his word.

PMB's regime will destroy the northern cabal that has held the nation hostage. He'll step on powerful northern toes!
If the PDP had fielded a core northerner, Buhari may have lost!!

Please tell me why the north wants the senate presidency so bad. Pleeeaaaaaasssse.

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
VirginFinder:

Tinubu can be a spoiler. That's PMB has waded in. [b]His wish is their command. [/b]He cant stand by idly and watch David Mark(PDP) become Senate President again.

DREAM ON DUDE!!! IF YOU THINK SOMEONE LIKE SARAKI OR DINO MELAYE WOULD BE CONTROLLED BY BUHARI OR TINUBU YOU ARE ON A LONG THING.PDP WOULD ALWAYS VOTE AGAINST ANYONE APC CHOOSES,REMEMBER ALL THEY WILL NEED WILL JUST BE SIX APC SENATORS TO INSTALL SARAKI AS SP
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by VirginFinder: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

DREAM ON DUDE!!! IF YOU THINK SOMEONE LIKE SARAKI OR DINO MELAYE WOULD BE CONTROLLED BY BUHARI OR TINUBU YOU ARE ON A LONG THING.PDP WOULD ALWAYS VOTE AGAINST ANYONE APC CHOOSES,REMEMBER ALL THEY WILL NEED WILL JUST BE SIX APC SENATORS TO INSTALL SARAKI AS SP

Whether you like it or not, Buhari is the father of present-day Nigeria. Even Tinubu is happy to subject himself to his leadership.
Take Buhari out of APC and it becomes lame.
Most of the governors, senators and reps elect in the north rode on Buhari's clout to emerge.

Had APC not fielded Buhari as its flagbearer, GEJ would have won a second term!
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
VirginFinder:

Whether you like it or not, Buhari is the father of present-day Nigeria. Even Tinubu is happy to subject himself to his leadership.
Take Buhari out of APC and it becomes lame.
Most of the governors, senators and reps elect in the north rode on Buhari's clout to emerge.

Had APC not fielded Buhari as its flagbearer, GEJ would have won a second term!

True.
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by cornel00(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nonsense
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by ZeezaRapture(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I give apc 3 months to divide and scatter to pakistani, where dey will never return

You said more than this before the election, what later happened??cool
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by emmasege: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
I see Mark benefiting from this development. Saraki & other PDP decampees in APC may gravitate towards the choice of PDP. It'll be a good development though for our democracy.
And why do I sense the voice of Jacob (Tinubu) while the hand of Esau (oyegun/GMB) in the whole thing? He did it with Mulikat & is about doing it again with Bukola.
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Nellypy: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
But wait a minute is this not this Saraki that had case with EFCC. Pls cross examine
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
moufan:
bye bye saraki, the north east produced the second largest vote for apc, so it looks like lawan might get it
Plus he has got not record of corruption of any kind. I GO WITH LAWAN
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Carmal90(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chigold101:

Nigeria is not a two part state. PDP has 45 not 49 senators.
APC has 60 but one of them is dead.
About 4other parties share the remaining 4 slots.

Yes! If APC doesnt agree before the senate if inaugrated, PDP might ceaze the loophole at a critical time to contest and win the senate presidency.

Remember that PDP needs a vantage position to act as opposition party.
pls name the other party that won in the last election.. I need it ASAP
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Carmal90(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
HzRF:
2nd highest vote - NE (ahmed)
Ranking - (Saraki /Ahmed)
No corruption charges - (Ahmed)
Ahmed 3-1 Saraki
Saraki is nw schemed out

Ahmed Vs mark

Let's see who takes it
most ranking is ahmed lawan,he is coming for the third term in office
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by HzRF(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Carmal90:
most ranking is ahmed lawan,he is coming for the third term in office
Wow datz 3-0
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Carmal90(m): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
HzRF:

Wow datz 3-0
waohhh it is 3 0 really
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by kakashi12(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2015
Saraki just said on channels that all of this is false.... No criteria for senate presidency
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Chigold101(m): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
kakashi12:
Saraki just said on channels that all of this is false.... No criteria for senate presidency
that is why they avoided APC leaders meeting today friday... and They have rescheduled the meeting till Tomorrow Saturday which i am sure they law makers will still avoid...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia: Ikpeazu’s Removal Stands, Says Federal High Court / INEC Extends Voting In 300 Polling Units Out 150,000 / Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.