Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch (33365 Views)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt / S’west Lawmakers Dump Tinubu’s Senate Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by huthority01(m): 10:47am On Jun 03, 2015
come to think of it, why will they ever come up with such? this are all plan to to fufill the born to rule believe again.. make we dey see first.
EUROBOMBER:

I understand the reason why the north will do anything possible to ensure a northern senate president emerges.. cool

Make we dey look. cheesy
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Bianda24: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Wahala dey o
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by asha01: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2015
IbileArmy:
Sometimes when
I'm home alone, I like to go completely naked,
wear a massive condom over my whole body, roll
around in mud and pretend I'm an earthworm.

what are you?
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Pangea: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2015
IbileArmy:
Sometimes when
I'm home alone, I like to go completely naked,
wear a massive condom over my whole body, roll
around in mud and pretend I'm an earthworm.

grin grin grin
Na small small he dey take start o!
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Chigold101(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2015
laidian:

Thats a path to give the best. The criteria are good except one-2nd highest vote ish.
but you should know that they are only working hard to stop Saraki from contesting because they know if he contests he will win.
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Chigold101(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2015
OkutaNla:

I absolutely agree. That's why i said Saraki's supporters' response would be critical.
ok
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by PassingShot(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2015
mployer:

Who will kill him?
You don't understand what "political death sentence" mean. You must be a teenager!

2 Likes

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by agarawu23(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Chigold101:
the reason for all those condition is stop Saraki but remember that Saraki is not anyhow person. He has being in power as a governor so he understands executive leadership.
we never can tell bro, let's watch the drama and see how it's ganna end

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by asha01: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2015
huthority01:
come to think of it, why will they ever come up with such? this are all plan to to fufill the born to rule believe again.. make we dey see first.

they are there already.
they will stop at nothing to ensure they take it ALL
that's the agenda
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Redoil: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2015
iykebesbt1:
I hope who ever happens to be the eventual winner will try and uphold truth and not to play puppet to anybody.
Also,they should try and avoid Muslim,Muslim,Muslim in President,Sen President and Speaker. Give Christians a sense of belonging.
Long live both religions!
but muslims have proved beyond reasonable doubt that nigerian belong to them
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Chigold101(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2015
agarawu23:
we never can tell bro, let's watch the drama and see how it's ganna end
ok
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Floyd45(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2015
This is all horse-trading. If they don't put their house in order the PDP can decide to sweep in. Well this again is because of the lacuna in the constitution. Section 50 1 (a) says the Senate president and the deputy must be elected amongst the members of the state. Nothing about the majority party providing the Senate president or deputy. Ofcourse it is gonna be a tough card to pull out, i'm really just enjoying the drama and the intrigues of all this. It shows that all this jostling for position all boils down to personal interest. You cant see them wanting to be in the position for the greater good of the country
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by agarawu23(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Chigold101:
ok
cool don't forget to support me. cheesy siggy
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Chigold101(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2015
agarawu23:
cool don't forget to support me. cheesy siggy
no do u
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by iykebesbt1(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Redoil:
but muslims have proved beyond reasonable doubt that nigerian belong to them
that's exactly what we are trying to avoid..
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by AreaFada2: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Senators were elected about 2 months ago. In all that time, they couldn't even work out which criteria to use in selecting senate president?

Na wa o. I dey laugh o. grin grin cheesy
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by drmaxayuba(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Unilever Plc. The number 1 Consumer Goods producer not only produce our daily house hold goods like ( Omo, Lux, Sunlight, Lifebouy, Dove, Vaseline, Lipton , BlueBand, Knorr, Ryco, etc.. but have Amazing Career opportunities especially for young people . And you may just be a click away from exploring Unilever. To start, Click this link, ..
/1GVMBQk
like the post and ask any question about Unilever..➡ brought to u by Unilever Campus Ambassadors A.B.U Zaria...
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by HzRF(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:

You don't understand what "political death sentence" mean. You must be a teenager!
Wen kwara is in his bucket
Forget that 1
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by PassingShot(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2015
HzRF:

Wen kwara is in his bucket
Forget that 1
APC is surely bigger than Kwara as you know.

2 Likes

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by mployer(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Go siddon jare.

For your mind you don drop terms..

Tinubu didn't make Saraki's political career, he can't kill it.
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by PassingShot(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2015
mployer:

Go siddon jare.

For your mind you don drop terms..

Tinubu didn't make Saraki's political career, he can't kill it.
Who's talking of Tinubu? Tinubu is not APC and APC is not Tinubu no matter how influential he may be.

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by HzRF(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2015
2nd highest vote - NE (ahmed)
Ranking - (Saraki /Ahmed)
No corruption charges - (Ahmed)
Ahmed 3-1 Saraki
Saraki is nw schemed out

Ahmed Vs mark

Let's see who takes it

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by HzRF(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:

APC is surely bigger than Kwara as you know.
Same way PDP was bigger than lagos yet couldn't take it
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Mark my word David Mark will still be re elected by the House as Senate President
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2015
If they don't agree, PDP would get it.
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by laidian(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2015
Chigold101:
but you should know that they are only working hard to stop Saraki from contesting because they know if he contests he will win.

That could be, i have no preference for any of the two, all i want is the best. shikena!
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by fanysteve: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Apc your downfall is here and now
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by millhouse: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2015
watching
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Mentcee(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rexceedo:
I'll paddle to sambisa if APC clinch the seat!
I see division in place of Change in the Party. All in virtue of Sen. David Mark....

As a Nairaland Conformist I no go forget sey na ftc I be ooo...
Dedicate it to my Chill State- Enugu..
Bubbling it up with Laye-Kiss Daniel...
To my Excellency Gburu-Gburu! More grease to ur elbow despite huge debt incurred by ur antecedent- Barr. Sullivan Chime... No distant time EFCC go remember him.
@ Rex. Good to see you. I rep RCC Estate, Trans Ekulu. That fool Sullivan deserves to be beheaded. Anyi Ejego Nsukka.
Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by VirginFinder: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I understand the reason why the north will do anything possible to ensure a northern senate president emerges.. cool

Make we dey look. cheesy

Isnt Saraki a 'northerner' anymore?

I've always said it that the only obstacle to Femi Gbajabiamila's emergence as Speaker, HOR is the emergence of Bukola Saraki as Senate President.

Yoruba can't head both the upper and lower houses!

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Criteria For Senate Presidential Candidate- Punch by Reference(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nobody ever learns. Just as with the PDP, democracy is breaking down In the APC. Nigerians are the same anywhere they are. This is simply to knock-out Saraki but there will surely be recriminations now or later. The split is coming far earlier than I thought. I said it. The party has far too many ambitions and egos for the positions and appointments on offer and power will always find its equilibrium. This is not good. They didn't say democracy was the best form of government for nothing. Without a fair contest there will be trouble.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Extends Voting In 300 Polling Units Out 150,000 / Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.