Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt (53622 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture / Why We Re-opened Silverbird, Rhythm FM - AMCON / Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by darmys(f): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is sad!
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by hardbody: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dollyak:
Rip. Condolences to all involved. This is why I travel by air to any region in Nigeria angry

My dear i do the same and sometimes i virtually live in the air. Like this morning i left Lag for Abuja and by Friday i head out owerri and then hit back Lag on Monday. Having said that, there are locations you cannot connect by flight. I had a reason to go to Enugu but aware that from Enugu to owerri can only be by road ditto owerri to enugu. So i had to shelve the Enugu trip for when i can fly direct. If you were going to Aba from PH, the only option is to go by road, so there.

May those she left behind be consoled. This is also a lesson for drivers. Those robbers only rob and would generally not kill except the attacked person starts acting smart. Sadly if the attacked person does not have money he may be rough handled but often times the robbers only shoot when they are excited or being taken for a ride.

1 Like

Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by ITbomb(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Just one week in office
Army shot dead Radio presenter shot dead
Who is next?
Wike leave Amaechi Iscariot alone and face governance
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Aitee1: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dollyak:
Rip. Condolences to all involved. This is why I travel by air to any region in Nigeria angry

So she should have travelled by air from aba to ph

Your fakeness knows no bound! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Mourin(f): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
RIP 2 de dead
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by eleko1: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
sad WikE one day one killing gofnor undecided sad.RIP to d departed soul cry
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Bimpe29: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tragic it was. May God punish the fucking bandits.
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Ramanto(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dollyak:
Planes get crashed.
Only God saves,ma'am
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
She seems to be a sweet person full of humour..RIP love.

1 Like

Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Deapexboy(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
wike tenure....hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by fx45(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
CR77:
What a sad day for me

RIP
Damn! I spoke with her just a few days ago. We were to hook up when I get into P.Town next week. Damn! Satan U're a fvcking Liar..... Damn!
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by kodlins(f): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
OMG this lady went to my secondary school FGGC Owerri.

This so sad. And she is a twin. RIP
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by bebe2(f): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kai nigeria is unsafe.

I don't care wat u say, pls folks in diaspora stay where u are oo angry

1 Like

Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by stalwart123(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dollyak:

First class mumu dey worry you.
So could have taken a flight from Aba to Port Harcourt.

Senseless doddle

4 Likes

Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by phrancky(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
May her soul rest in d bosom of d Lord.
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by 989900: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Is there flight between Aba-PH?
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by bluice2(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dollyak:

Really? From PH to ABA?
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by eleko1: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Is Air transport Safe?
Dollyak:
EVerything in the Father hand.Nobody knw tomorrow
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Adetoposh(f): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by justi4jesu(f): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry Oh Lively Iphie....May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by magabounce(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
holicalpha:
I know one day we shall return to where we came from but I'm tired of seeing Young souls go off the Radar, I'm tired of writing "R.I.P" almost everyday on nairaland.

Pray she finds solace in God's arm, R.I.P black beauty.

- Valar Morghulis (All men must die)
Valar Dohairis
R.I.P to the dead
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Vicktomaniaa(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rip
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Orikinla(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
tiwaz:
I'm absolutely sad to report that Rhythm 93.7FM PH on-air personality, writer and motivational speaker, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn was shot dead by armed robbers along Aba-Port Harcourt expressway yesterday. The Ghanaian-born OAP and blogger had gone to see her parents in Aba and was on her way back to Port Harcourt when their bus was attacked by armed robbers. As the driver attempted to speed away, the gunmen open fire on the bus, killing Ifeoma. May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/06/popular-rhythm-937-fm-oap-iphie-shot.html?m=1

Her last tweets:
May Almighty God comfort her bereaved ones for only God knows the worth of life and the depth of every loss of life.

OP: The headline is wrong.
"Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP Killed in Armed Robbery Attack in Port Harcourt" is a better headline
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by lorddubic: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
IN ANOTHER DEVELOPMENT. DHL COURIER SERVICE COMPANY NOW HAS ITS SHIPMENT SERVICE POINT AT AIT ROAD ALAGBADO.
I saw their sign this morning.. Will no longer need to go to Ikeja to send Just one paper document.... Dancing Alingo. grin
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by fx45(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
ITbomb:
Just one week in office

Army shot dead
Radio presenter shot dead

Who is next?

Wike leave Amaechi Iscariot alone and face governance
She was probably shot in Abia state territory. That road used to be hell a few years ago till the army came. Jonathan left and the army were withdrawn from that road. Now this? Fvck!!
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by jornie(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Port harcourt has become something else... sad sad the other day, it was a military man,now a an OAP.Its so sad.
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by slyopez(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
stalwart123:

First class mumu dey worry you.
So could have taken a flight from Aba to Port Harcourt.

Senseless doddle
No mind her, does she even know the proximity and States were Aba and PH is located. She no dey travel.

1 Like

Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by cocokiller1(f): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
shachris:
I said it. the militants are back. God save rivers state.
what militants. ?
don't they have robbers in every part of Nigeria. ?
don't robbers attack people in lagos,abj,imo state nd so on.
militants hardly evn rob,they spend their time kidnapping instead nd evn robbers too kidnap these days
nd ur prayer should b God Save Nigeria
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Karleb(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
May her soul RIP! Sad news everywhere.
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Orikinla(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
[size=28pt]Can Wike guaranty the safety and security of lives in Port Harcourt?
She posted about refuse dumps and asked for who was in charge and next thing, she was shot dead?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by BrokenTV: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
I remember hearing her sweet voice on Rhythm 95.7 Awka. RIP.
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Justice629(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dollyak:
So you would have flown from Aba to PH undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) / Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.