Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt (53626 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture / Why We Re-opened Silverbird, Rhythm FM - AMCON / Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by cabaliciouscabal: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm so sad, another beautiful rising star has falling, I can't judge God u knows Best, I pray dat d family will be granted d fortitude by d Lilley of d valley to bear d loss, R.I.P
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by eleko1: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
The Guns wey WIKE gave his Miscreants/touts during the election is still in circulation.
kennygee:
Rivers state is becoming unsafe these days.

1 Like

Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
cocokiller1:
what militants. ?
don't they have robbers in every part of Nigeria. ?
don't robbers attack people in lagos,abj,imo state nd so on.
militants hardly evn rob,they spend their time kidnapping instead nd evn robbers too kidnap these days
nd ur prayer should b God Save Nigeria

militants were recruited during the last election....militants turned cultists. that was why you heard of so many killings during the elections. Now they elections are over and they still have their arms, but they election money is no longer coming. What do you expect them to do? Deadly gun raids have been happening in port harcourt of late.

Port Harcourt needs that prayer ATM more than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Johnnyessence(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
so painful to hear this rivers state is not peaceful again chaiiii buhari should do some thing about electricity oooo chaiiii so painful she's still young.
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by magabounce(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
hardbody:

My dear i do the same and sometimes i virtually live in the air. Like this morning i left Lag for Abuja and by Friday i head out owerri and then hit back Lag on Monday. Having said that, there are locations you cannot connect by flight. I had a reason to go to Enugu but aware that from Enugu to owerri can only be by road ditto owerri to enugu. So i had to shelve the Enugu trip for when i can fly direct. If you were going to Aba from PH, the only option is to go by road, so there.

May those she left behind be consoled. This is also a lesson for drivers. Those robbers only rob and would generally not kill except the attacked person starts acting smart. Sadly if the attacked person does not have money he may be rough handled but often times the robbers only shoot when they are excited or being taken for a ride.
Thanks for letting us in on ur itenary brow.. when z ur next flight to Heathrow

2 Likes

Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by CR77(f): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
My dear take heart if na true u talk.
fx45:

Damn! I spoke with her just a few days ago. We were to hook up when I get into P.Town next week. Damn! Satan U're a fvcking Liar..... Damn!
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Nig4Greatness: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
So as popular as she was,she couldn't get herself a decent her to take her around.And also as beautiful as she was,she couldn't attract herself to one mugu to buy her a car as that's the practice in Nigerian entertainment industry.just thinking.......well,may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
WHY NA ONLY SHE THE BULLET KILL FOR THAT BUS undecided WOMEN SHALL, HER TIME DON REACH FOR ALL THE BAD THING SHE DEY DO
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by fx45(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
CR77:
My dear take heart if na true u talk.
I've known her for almost 15 years. Since ABSU. So sad
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by kipesco(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
This pointing to Wike to label his government bad. In less than a week two people killed.
Let the plotters continue law of Carma shall visit them.
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Neplusultra(f): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Aitee1:

So she should have travelled by air from aba to ph

Your fakeness knows no bound! undecided
cheesy
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by 989900: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nig4Greatness:
So as popular as she was,she couldn't get herself a decent her to take her around.And also as beautiful as she was,she couldn't attract herself to one mugu to buy her a car as that's the practice in Nigerian entertainment industry.just thinking.......well,may her soul rest in peace.

And you wonder why they call you st00.pid?

1 Like

Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by danbrowndmf(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
My heart go's out to her family,may God almight grant them the heart to bear it.....still in suprise though.sad

R.I.P beautiful damsel
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by MrBasketball: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dollyak:
Rip. Condolences to all involved. This is why I travel by air to any region in Nigeria angry
Must you sound silly in situations like this? There are places which you can't travel by air coz it isn't far from each other.

Anything can happen anywhere, even in your compound. So quit this mentality.

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Swagk101(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
buygala:

You that isn't thinking with your vagina, how is your above comment relevant to the thread? .....At least the dude you quoted said 'RIP' angry .... How have you offered your own condolences?

Carry your sabi-sabi go Maiduguri jare undecided .... We need you to use it against Shekau and co angry

Btw

RIP to the cute damsel cry .. May God give her relations the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss sad
Better yarns...RIP 2 d punanigan
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by tete7000(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
Death has become so cheap in Nigeria. May she rest in peace.
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Where are the police when you need them.
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Swagk101(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dollyak:
Rip. Condolences to all involved. This is why I travel by air to any region in Nigeria angry
Silly talk...in Olamide's voice *Shoro niyen*
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Dollyak(f): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrBasketball:

Must you sound silly in situations like this? There are places which you can't travel by air coz it isn't far from each other.

Anything can happen anywhere, even in your compound. So quit this mentality.
There are places I can't go to in Niger? M'Fvcking really? Well my travellings in Naij are mostly restricted to IMO?(Mum's town), PH, Lagos and Abuja so it seems you are the silly one due to lack of context. Quit stating the flipping obvious and engage your brain.
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by iwatchandlisten(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
RIP...
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by hedonistic: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dollyak:

Myopic.

1 Like

Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Damn! I know here (in person) when she was a presenter at Silverbird Fm Awka.
May her soul rest in peace, what a lost!
My friend and her colleague Chucks Ameke will be badly hit by this bad news.
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Dollyak(f): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
hedonistic:

Myopic.
Lol I laugh at your stuidity and poor graps of context. Get off my mentions peasant.

1 Like

Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by femliany(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Despite the amnesty money guys still dey robb there?na wah
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by philips70(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Simple logic. The godfather and mass mobilizer is now in government house while their leaders are in house of assembly. The state has no money to pay even salaries not to talk of the ones to settle the boys and they are well armed. Do the rest maths by yourself.

They started by sending letters to peaceful residents to keep money in wait for them, the other day they killed an officer, lots of kidnap cases recently and now this beautiful damsel. I hope the days of hands raising and mouth-locked stern looking military men are not coming back to Portharcourt?
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by MrBasketball: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dollyak:

There are places I can't go to in Niger? M'Fvcking really? Well my travellings in Naij are mostly restricted to IMO?(Mum's town), PH, Lagos and Abuja so it [s] seems you are the silly one due to lack of context. Quit stating the flipping obvious and engage your brain. [/s]
Oh! I can see... I never knew you were this dumb... Ignorance is disturbing you. But i won't throw tantrums with a lady.

You were making sense but you later type flopped, you put the vexation at me instead, because of the controversial mentions you are getting.
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by CR77(f): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ok so sad
fx45:

I've known her for almost 15 years. Since ABSU. So sad
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Dollyak(f): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
eleko1:
Is Air transport Safe?EVerything in the Father hand.Nobody knw tomorrow
Well judging by stats it is a lot safer. My survival instincts demands I fly everywhere flyable.
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=princeofpeace22 post=34379059]so so painful
a resourceful young fellow
may the robbers knows no peace until karma meets them.

Rip

I dedicate this FTC to seun and lalasticlala for their hard work .

hit like if u love seun and hit share if u love lalasticlala.

sad
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dollyak:

There are places I can't go to in Niger? M'Fvcking really? Well my travellings in Naij are mostly restricted to IMO?(Mum's town), PH, Lagos and Abuja so it seems you are the silly one due to lack of context. Quit stating the flipping obvious and engage your brain.

I know ur type... Trying to impress ppl... Its funny.. So when u get to owerri airport, ur dad's chopper will take u to d village? Or when u get to ikeja airport, you will take a boat to your house in VICTORIA island? Abi from Nnamdi azikiwe airport in Abuja, you will ride a donkey to ur very big house in garki? Quit this foolishness. U goofed,accept it.. RIP to the dead....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by madjune(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dollyak:

And you think air is safe?
Heard of Belview?
Re: Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt by eleko1: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ok.Good for U.Nah una get Niagra.Nah common man dey enta PEACE MASS trans.God dey
Dollyak:

Well judging by stats it is a lot safer. My survival instincts demands I fly everywhere flyable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.