Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself (55254 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
So sorry for your experience but what can I say.

We men don't know why we cheat, I've asked myself so many times why do we cheat and am yet to get that answer.

Love can't stop us from cheating. Please if you know why men cheat, do tell me.

@op, instead of killing yourself, please leave him. Your death will cause problems for your kids.

So suicide is not an option, divorce is if you can't forgive him.

But if you ask me, I would advise you forgive and let go, take solace in God, remain the good girl you are.

And as for the ladies of generation, they don't even care if you are married, as far as you give them small cash, they open leg for you. Is that bad.

Alright, having read through the OP's last topic, I could only reach one conclusion.

DIVORCE HIM.

He gat no respect for your mom in other words, he gat no respect for you and he is fukin cheating.

DIVORCE HIM.

4 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by freecocoa(f): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
lovat:
I'm still waiting for your reply
Reply to what?
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Cyriloha(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
chowlade:
Do it back to him. dont let him have a clue dat u did it
come you de church at all ?
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Lightening: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is the same lady that.posted this link about same husband.on May 12.

https://www.nairaland.com/2309230/ive-been-combing-consciencewas-wrong

Peruse through peoples comments. Indeed, the OP has a very low self esteem and is living for the unappreciating husband.

If you do not work on yourself, you will continue to come here monthly to report your husband.

2 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Nicepoker(m): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
chowlade:
why is d husband like that?
but u know ur advice can drive her crazy
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Prettydiamond:
see the God fearin man ni... Na only u waka come... Waka dey go b4 u miss road. Make I hear say I d chase man

See ehn, baby, if u gree for me, I will neva cheat on you, infact anything that will make me look at another woman ehn, let thunder strike my eyes...ahn ahn, biko nu
My nickname in school was mr faithful...and my middle name is steadfast
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by lovat(m): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Reply to what?
my pm
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Just how old is the husband...? she no disclose... the OP sef get skeleton for cupboard...

One thing I know... I'll never advice married couples...

husband is 13 years older than me. sorry if not disclosing that makes it look like i'm hiding something. i was 22 when we met and he was 35.

Thanks everyone for your input so far. i'm feeling better already. looks like talking to strangers as a form of therapy really works.

3 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
cc: mizmycoli
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by iPopAlomo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
fellis:
@ All the men going, "Men are naturally polygamous"
"Men are not predisposed to monogamy" and other such crap, you all have mental problems.
Why will you go to church to marry a woman and promise to love her in a monogamous setting when you know you cannot stay faithful to her.

Men are sick hypocrites.
Naturally polygamous my ar$e.
You expect faithfulness from women when you can not do the same.
You preach submissiveness of women from the Bible but conveniently forget that the same Bible forbids adultery.
If you cannot be faithful to your wife after marriage then inform her before getting married instead of being a sneaky lying filthy hypocrite.

I don't know why OP tried to kill herself. What a very odd way to react to his infidelity.
Whatever happened to making his life miserable to pay him back for what he did?
You two are even living under the same roof so you can plan all manner of sick sh|t against him without him knowing.
Why kill yourself?!?

Are you finished...? Are you done...?

If I ended up with you... I would cheat... very well...

2 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by tyosty: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Op "A man who will cheatwill cheat" Kindly accept this nd learn to live with it. You have tried .Keep on, don't give up on ur marriage. Ur husband will adjust over time. Many older women have gone thru ur experience but patience nd perseverance preserved them
Ur husband, from his reaction, apparently loves you. Young men in his status(brother to a guvnor) are prone to such excesses only ur commitment nd doggedness to the success of ur marriage will bring this phase to pass. Pls do these:
1)Pray, Pray nd pray for him to come back home, for him to appreciate nd feel ur current pains and for grace to forgive him.
2)Genuinely forgive him from your heart. This is the only way to heal the pains that are ravaging your life. Verbalise your forgiveness by fondly calling him by name and affirming to yourself that "I forgive you" Hard as it is think kindly of him
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by linnyx: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
netizenbuzz:

When people say "stay for your children", I'm always like
It might be better if you left for their sake sef. Don't let your sons grow up thinking it is normal for husbands to cheat, wife would forgive anyway. Mummy forgave daddy. Daughters too will also grow up with low self esteem thinking it's normal for hubby too cheat undecided
Like you said sha, she should live for her kids.

I didn't write "stay" but "live" like - dont commit suicide.
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Prettydiamond(f): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
oseod:

See ehn, baby, if u gree for me, I will neva cheat on you, infact anything that will make me look at another woman ehn, let thunder strike my eyes...ahn ahn, biko nu
My nickname in school was mr faithful...and my middle name is steadfast
lolz. Smh
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
oseod:

Funny enough, u do have a point.
Nobody is criticizing the husband, its the wife that is taking all the bullets
Well said, and that, I do not support

But i'd rather you look at it another way, it is of higher priority to console the hurting woman than to throw insults at the husband . The keyword there is *priority*

If u ran into a crime scene where a close friend was attacked, is losing blood, and the thief is already on the run,
what would you do?, begin chasing the thief you might not catch, or[b] rush ur dying friend to the hospital[/b]?
that's d point! the man d cause of d problem, must be acted upon on firstly then the woman will be totally fine. if not then d woman might commit suicide she's contemplating.

Thanks u r assiduously diligent fella.
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by iPopAlomo(m): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
nickibarb:

husband is 13 years older than me. sorry if not disclosing that makes it look like i'm hiding something. i was 22 when we met and he was 35.

Thanks everyone for your input so far. i'm feeling better already. looks like talking to strangers as a form of therapy really works.

Don't talk to me ooO... lmao... I'm a chronic cheat too...
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
fellis:
@ All the men going, "Men are naturally polygamous"
"Men are not predisposed to monogamy" and other such crap, you all have mental problems.
Why will you go to church to marry a woman and promise to love her in a monogamous setting when you know you cannot stay faithful to her.

Men are sick hypocrites.
Naturally polygamous my ar$e.
You expect faithfulness from women when you can not do the same.
You preach submissiveness of women from the Bible but conveniently forget that the same Bible forbids adultery.
If you cannot be faithful to your wife after marriage then inform her before getting married instead of being a sneaky lying filthy hypocrite.

I don't know why OP tried to kill herself. What a very odd way to react to his infidelity.
Whatever happened to making his life miserable to pay him back for what he did?
You two are even living under the same roof so you can plan all manner of sick sh|t against him without him knowing.
Why kill yourself?!?

U're right but u're blowing too much steam nau
We all know that there's no excuse like 'naturally polygamous'
Adultery is adultery
But what I advice ppl that can't stay with one woman is to change to a religion that allows for polygamy, that way you can't marry as many wives without contradicting your doctrine
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
netizenbuzz:

When people say "stay for your children", I'm always like
It might be better if you left for their sake sef. Don't let your sons grow up thinking it is normal for husbands to cheat, wife would forgive anyway. Mummy forgave daddy. Daughters too will also grow up with low self esteem thinking it's normal for hubby too cheat undecided
Like you said sha, she should live for her kids.

Which kain stay for the children?
What nonsense.
Will staying for children save her from having STDs? Even the children she is staying for, who will stay to take care of them if she god forbid dies from a deadly disease gotten from her philandering husband?
Stay for children my foot.

Useless men everywhere that want to eat their cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by DUNKA(m): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lady who told u 2 check his phone? Trouble sleep yanga go wake am na wetin hin dey find?
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by whoisuche: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Read the bible and get courage from there. Committing suicide will be worse to you. God says no man/woman should take a life that he/she cannot replace. God is your strength.
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by uppa(m): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
chowlade:
are you for real?.....she sleeping wit anoda man wont solve a thing...it will rather destroy her the more
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
fellis:

What nonsense.
Will staying for children save her from having STDs? Even the children she is staying for, who will stay to take care of them if she god forbid dies from a deadly disease gotten from her philandering husband?

Useless men everywhere that want to eat their cake and have it

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by uppa(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Op please do not listen to this, two wrongs never make a right.

My heart bleed while reading your story and honestly I can't say I know how you feel but I seriously feel for you.

I thank God for your life that he could come at the right time to rescue you it simply means that all hope is not lost with your husband . I know it will be difficult to forgive and just forget it all but I know love conquers all , you can forgive him but first you need to ask him these questions.

Why did he cheat on you? ( For everything I believe there's a reason , whether it's from you or him, it could be something you don't know that push out, though it's no excuse but find out)

Is he ready to be faithful now?

It's one thing to say sorry and another thing to not go back to it , He could do all the begging and still go about cheating probably this time he'll make it more secretive so you need to know if he's ready to be genuinely faithful now, It will be difficult to trust him again but you'll just have to.

Then he'll need to change his friends, this might be difficult but I tell you if he still keeps his cheating friends, he's going to go right back to it and you know most politicians are womanizers , if he still continues to organize ladies for them then he's never going to stop cheating then delete the what app and Bbm from his phone, take charge of your marriage ma'am .

Please don't you ever think of committing suicide ever again , whenever the thought comes, just look at your kids and imagine what will happen to them, no man is worth dying for.

And also get a job asap, in case anything happens you'll not be at the losing end.
I respect your judgement, dis is a real woman talking not like some girls like chowlade
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by iPopAlomo(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
gboss4sure:
So sorry for your experience but what can I say.

We men don't know why we cheat, I've asked myself so many times why do we cheat and am yet to get that answer.

Love can't stop us from cheating. Please if you know why men cheat, do tell me.

@op, instead of killing yourself, please leave him. Your death will cause problems for your kids.

So suicide is not an option, divorce is if you can't forgive him.

But if you ask me, I would advise you forgive and let go, take solace in God, remain the good girl you are.

And as for the ladies of generation, they don't even care if you are married, as far as you give them small cash, they open leg for you. Is that bad.

What sort of fucking question is this...?!

You've a d!ck that's working... why won't you use it...?

Cut it off and see if you would still cheat...

Some really dumb question you're asking yourself...

and I've just answered it... smh...

@OP... don't go to jail ooO... is not fun in there... make you no go comot Oga blokos...
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
nickibarb:

This was one of my posts at the other thread where this same man who doesn't allow your kids near your mom,pushed you and you hurt your head

babyosisi:

You teach people how to treat you and what you accept becomes the rule
If your husband treats your folks like crap and you have accepted it
So shall it be
A man hurts you and buys you a box of clothes and all is is ok
A man that hates your own mother and won't allow her watch your own children
Girl wake up

That same advise holds true here
You need to wake up
You have sold your soul in this marriage
No wonder you can't tell your family,you chose your husband and this marriage over them so much so that a man forbids your children from staying with your own mother and you accepted it.
You have made your bed
Go on worshiping this man and bowing before his mom
When you end up with HIV it will be a good payment u got for your faithfulness
Lay on that bed
Let him buy you some more Italian clothes to soothe your pain as usual

2 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
iPopAlomo:

What sort of fucking question is this...?!

You've a d!ck that's working... why won't you use it...?

Cut it off and see if you would still cheat...

Some really dumb question you're asking yourself...

and I've just answered it... smh...

@OP... don't go to jail ooO... is not fun in there... make you no go comot Oga blokos...

Nigga, what you say?

Why do men cheat is a dump question?

Having a blokos is not the license to cheat.

If it is, then ladies are also right to cheat because they got a fuckin pussy

2 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Toks2008(m): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
chowlade:

How old are you? Are you married?

No insults intended buy you must be a teenager to spit this poo as an advice on a social media.

2 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by ishiamu(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Prettydiamond:
diamond is not a title or somefn, diamond is my name!

Oloshi. I go shoot u
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lightening:
This is the same lady that.posted this link about same husband.on May 12.

https://www.nairaland.com/2309230/ive-been-combing-consciencewas-wrong

Peruse through peoples comments. Indeed, the OP has a very low self esteem and is living for the unappreciating husband.

If you do not work on yourself, you will continue to come here monthly to report your husband.

Thanks for this reminder
I knew I had seen her moniker somewhere but couldn't pinpoint what it was
Everyone on this thread ought to read that thread first to understand the situation at this household
I am surprised people like dinachi that told her she she had a perfect marriage is not hear to help

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Once upon a time, there was a married man,kind,loving and generous to his kids. But he was a chronic cheat. Then suddenly, he contracted Aids and passed on hiv to his wife. He is dead now leaving his kids fatherless and his underweight widow battling for her life. The same people who told her to pray and look the other way now avoid her like a plague. This is a true life story. I'm not trying to scare you. I'm just trying to let you know that your life and happiness does not revolve around your husband. Be healthy, be happy,get a job and face your kids. If countless,peaceful confrontation does not change your greedy husband that you no longer can tolerate, Then take a bow and leave that marriage. It's your call.

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by notoriousbabe: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
chowlade:
seconded.
Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Toks2008(m): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
fellis:

What nonsense.

Useless men everywhere that want to eat their cake and have it.

[b]I remember writing on a previous thread that 99% of men will cheat on their wives no matter what and some people were asking for my head.

I am not a philanderer and i had never cheated on my lady of 12 years when we were still together but please please every lady should get this fact clear,men are polygamous by nature and there is nothing any lady can do about this.

What you should concern yourself with are:

1. Are you the main lady or the side lady?
2.Does he love you and if asked to choose one lady will he choose you?
3.Is he using protection with the other ladies?

Look here ladies, only a foolish woman leaves her hubby because he cheats on her and i repeat ONLY A BLATANT FOOL OF A LADY LEAVES HER MAN BECAUSE HE CHEATS ON HER.

There is no guaranty that the next 100 men you will be with will not cheat on you so live with the hard fact and concern yourself with more important aspects of life like giving your life a meaning and if you have children just divert all your love on them and se that hubby of yours as a sex partner then and only then you will have happiness in your marriage.

[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself by Prettydiamond(f): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
ishiamu:

Oloshi. I go shoot u
nutcase!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.