Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man (50189 Views)

Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) / First Bank Simple Equation That 87% Could Not Solve. / You Are A Genius If You Have The Solution To This Equation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by fharmah(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
The standard what? The Standard Model is the current
Theory which governs all known strong
and electroweak interactions. This
includes basically everything that has
EVER been measured by humans (sans
gravity).

It really is the best Theory that we have. It has been fantastically
successful in predicting and explaining
data; there are no obvious or overt
violations of this Theory. Nerds can go
read (or add more information :/) about
it here.

How long did it take to type? In it's current form, the actual equation have took about four hours (spread over almost a week) to write into a file using LaTeX. And sadly, the typist think there is a sign error somewhere, but he just don't have the energy to hunt it down.

8 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Does Dangote know that equation?
Does Mike Adenuga know it?
Does Obama know it?
If the answer is NO, please print it out and hand the tissue paper over to me. It'll be useful in the toilet.

658 Likes 66 Shares

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Tundeiab(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
nairalandist:
Does Obama know it?
If the answer is NO, please print it out and hand the tissue paper over to me. It'll be useful in the toilet.

LWKMD

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Shortyy(f): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
what's it for?

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by dnacrystal: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
nairalandist:
Does Obama know it?
More hair to your left ball there!

203 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
dnacrystal:

Lol. . . you are kwaraupt grin

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by VickJames(m): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
I know all this and still receives minimum wage, I'm a failure.

43 Likes

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by dnacrystal: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
nairalandist:

Lol. . . you are kwaraupt grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Yustash001(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Haba....wetin be this?....this oyinbo people too dey fool us...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by picsOR: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Particle physics. Amazing stuff.

Attached is the short version.

21 Likes

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by ogbonnajoe(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Looks like some kind of Arabic inscription

28 Likes

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Enegod(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
dnacrystal:

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by fharmah(m): 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Shortyy:
what's it for?
dont ask me i dont knw either u knw american nd deir nonsense
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by fharmah(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
picsOR:
Particle physics. Amazing stuff.
Attached is the short version.
guy shey u understand dis ya amazing particle stuff

8 Likes

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by fharmah(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Yustash001:
Haba....wetin be this?....this oyinbo people too dey fool us...
i tell u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Moblord(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by daxon001(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is only an expression sefundecided
wer is d = if u call it an equation

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Chuukwudi(m): 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wtf
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by searchcorp(m): 2:31am On Jun 04, 2015
nairalandist:
Does Obama know it?

can someone please give this homie one bottle of origin...

Nice one there!!!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by SPAGGYYY(f): 6:10am On Jun 04, 2015
[size=20pt]Only poor people solves equation like dis, finding solution to their problem,

what we do in sch won't make us rich, it will only make us serve those who do not waste their times in school[/size]

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by fharmah(m): 6:51am On Jun 04, 2015
daxon001:
This is only an expression sefundecided wer is d = if u call it an equation
abeg help me look for am

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by smsshola(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2015
What shall it profit a man who kno ds equation and yet cannot afford one square meal a day or live a life full of comfort?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by amichaelz101(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2015
Kk

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by agentofchange1(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2015
WoW, beautiful!!!!,

omo ..this one is strong!!..

#just:passing :by

++shalom++

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by agentofchange1(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2015
WoW, beautiful!!!!, & sexy....

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Adesiji77: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2015
nairalandist:
Does Obama know it?

1 million likes! grin

Cc: lalasticlala

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2015
Can the equation predict next euro million lotto worth 70 million pounds ?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by joystickextendr: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2015
jesuspikinjp:
Can the equation predict next euro million lotto worth 70 million pounds ?
smsshola:
What shall it profit a man who kno ds equation and yet cannot avoid one square meal a day or live a life full of comfort?
SPAGGYYY:
[size=20pt]Only poor people solves equation like dis, finding solution to their problem,
what we do in sch won't make us rich, it will only make us serve those who do not waste their times in school[/size]
VickJames:
I know all this and still receives minimum wage, I'm a failure.
nairalandist:
Does Obama know it?

Yet again Nigerians with incredibly poor minds who see no gain in knowledge when it doesn't produce riches. Poor people! undecided

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by SPAGGYYY(f): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2015
goofyone:

Yet again Nigerians with incredibly poor minds who see no gain in knowledge when it doesn't produce riches. Poor people! undecided
so tell us what u av achieved with ur mathematical knowledge, and why u are yet to become famous

40 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 / Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result / Police Brutalize Prof. Sunday Edeko Of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.