Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man (50202 Views)

Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) / First Bank Simple Equation That 87% Could Not Solve. / You Are A Genius If You Have The Solution To This Equation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by gatiano(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
That is obviously a white/pale/ non-black mathematics, it is when it is so long and end up confusing the writer. Blackman knows to simplify to the simplest form. This equation is like carrying 10,000 kobo in coins about the whole place. Blackman's ways of mathematics will put the whole coins of 10,000 kobo into 50 cent(one single coin) and go about his way.
Check Gabriel Audu Oyibo, A Nigerian. They call him crazy, but can't say that his equation is wrong.

gtnofllwr:
Mr Gatiano, how do we know if this is just white mathematics or black mathematics?
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by goldfish80(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
mekeloby:

I hate to say this But you are wrong. the technology you used in typing this is based on the underlying principles of advanced signal processing. Ever heard of digital to analogue conversion and the inverse process? Ever heard of FFT and IFFT used in OFDM systems (That's what 4G networks and some 802.11 technologies use ). Nigeria doesn't do much research into future tech. At the moment there is research going on for candidate 5G waveform carriers, and It's all based on mathematics. Without mathematics there Would be no technology. Appreciate the beauty of it. X
Listen, when you talk about signals, you talk about telecommunications. In telecommunications, basically you calculate signals between transducers, operational amplifiers, circuits, inverting Op amps etc etc. These are basically practical calculations. The Internet technology is based on network protocols not on some Laplace transforms, sorry to burst your bubble. I take it you studied mathematics.
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by numericalguy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
nairalandist:
Does Dangote know that equation?
Does Mike Adenuga know it?
Does Obama know it?
If the answer is NO, please print it out and hand the tissue paper over to me. It'll be useful in the toilet.

With this sort of mentality, why should the black race expect respect from other races. To think some people are even glorifying such a low level of interlectual capability is most disturbing, to say the least.

There is a saying that goes thus:- "if you must hide something from a blackman, put it in a book"
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by lastmessenger: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
If only you will become the next dangote,i will shake your hands.
nairalandist:

I know, I know. . . grin
But for now sha, owo ni koko grin
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
numericalguy:

With this sort of mentality, why should the black race expect respect from other races. To think some people are even glorifying such a low level of interlectual capability is most disturbing, to say the least.

There is a saying that goes thus:- "if you must hide something from a blackman, put it in a book"

Bros na u xabi o. . . Owo ni koko grin
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by neocortex: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
nairalandist:
Does Obama know it?
If the answer is NO, please print it out and hand the tissue paper over to me. It'll be useful in the toilet.

It is little inquisitive unrecognized heroes that shape the rapid development of this world.
All those names you mentioned may not know this formula, but all the names you listed above will still remain in their respective caves and you won't have the opportunity of typing this your post if not for this kind of intellectual journeys.

Let us learn to appreciate the focused brains.
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by sammybhaws(m): 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
U know all that equation and I go skool buh no know am and u live for ur mama house and I don build house.. who fail..
Success dosent come from knowing everything!!
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by ceejayluv(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
nwadiuko1:
of what use will these technology be if there is no money for people to buy them? grin
It's the other way round.. Technology eases making money and wielding of power. How do you think probable oil fields are explored and discovered without seeing what's underground there? By prayers?
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by fharmah(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
remirez07:
maki dem kukuma come kill ᵐᵉ..... Waht rubbish.
take am easy no b fight
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by mekeloby: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
goldfish80:

Listen, when you talk about signals, you talk about telecommunications. In telecommunications, basically you calculate signals between transducers, operational amplifiers, circuits, inverting Op amps etc etc. These are basically practical calculations. The Internet technology is based on network protocols not on some Laplace transforms, sorry to burst your bubble. I take it you studied mathematics.

Not entirely true. Internet is based on protocols strictly for standardization purpose. OSI MODELS, Internet Model.. It's all for standardization and IETF is responsible for this. Internet communication is made possible either via Satellite, Mobile and Terrestrial Communication links. All you have mentioned has to do with electronic designs. Signal processing is an entirely different thing.

Now, the 3GPP is a different body responsible for standardization of mobile technologies (GSM (some part of it), CDMA, UMTS, 4G and more recently 5G (yet to be standardized ). These technologies (sat and mobile ) makes use of signal processing , either on board a satellite or in the transmission channel DVB-RCS for example. In mobile the channels are quite different because of multipath propagations.. in OFDM for example a RAKE receiver is used to provide some gain (by mathematically summing these signals in the frequency domain )both at the mobile station or user equipment.

You really don't want to get into this kind of argument with me. Hope my information was of use to you. I'm sure you learnt a few things. X
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Superman11(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
fharmah:

dont ask me i dont knw either u knw american nd deir nonsense

hahaha the thing too hard you come call am nonesense en.. na wa for u ooo
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by chidexxy007(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
neocortex:

It is little inquisitive unrecognized heroes that shape the rapid development of this world.
All those names you mentioned may not know this formula, but all the names you listed above will still remain in their respective caves and you won't have the opportunity of typing this your post if not for this kind of intellectual journeys.

Let us learn to appreciate the focused brains.
nice but wait oh, so u mean dangote, bill gates and their likes brain ain't focused?
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by ENDTIMES: 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
nairalandist:
Does Obama know it?

Sometimes I wonder if Una dey keep the reply dey wait for the post. Na wao!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Raysly(m): 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
goofyone:

Yet again another demonstration of crass ignorance. Again, knowledge is not about being famous; neither is it about riches. undecided

i would have love to answer you but i'm afraid nairaland will block me
people like you came to this world to say sir to men tongue tongue tongue
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Raysly(m): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
ceejayluv:

Dude, never underestimate the importance of human mathematical milestones. every single modern gadgets you're using were developed after extensive research by nerds ... Algorithms, the basis of computer science and to a large extent what gave zuckerberg and Bill gates their billions, was influenced by mathematics. The gsm innovation was launched in the 90's in Finland after twenty years of brain cracking calculations and experiments. You're using their product on your palms to trivialise them.

bros you can lie sha sad go and check the history of Mike and Bros Billy
their educational level before thy became rich and famous
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Kassidy90(m): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Simple equation, after all bible said Jesus is d answer to all questions.... So I go with bible this time
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
smsshola:
What shall it profit a man who kno ds equation and yet cannot afford one square meal a day or live a life full of comfort?

grin grin

Correct guy!

#SCENT#
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by SPAGGYYY(f): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lionsclaw:
It's because your mind is oriented around a monetized society and riches is all you think about. But be rest assured that just as you like clubbing and groving -\
and dat is something about me u got wrong,

I hate clubbing and grooving just as much as I hate poverty,

Let me ask u, does Bill gate, mike adenuga, and co club and groove? Of course no, and dey are rich, dey are matured billionaires and dats d category I will be falling into soon
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by SPAGGYYY(f): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
ceejayluv:

Dude, never underestimate the importance of human mathematical milestones. every single modern gadgets you're using were developed after extensive research by nerds ... Algorithms, the basis of computer science and to a large extent what gave zuckerberg and Bill gates their billions, was influenced by mathematics. The gsm innovation was launched in the 90's in Finland after twenty years of brain cracking calculations and experiments. You're using their product on your palms to trivialise them.
u are right no doubt, I personally studied mathematics and statistics while in school, but up till today dy/dx as never made me a single dollar...do I have to keep solving for 20 yrs before it brings in money for me
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by donJ2(m): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
goofyone:

Yet again Nigerians with incredibly poor minds who see no gain in knowledge when it doesn't produce riches. Poor people! undecided

Does bill gates know dat equation??....is he a nigerian mtsheeew,

Dat I am not interested in knowing dat irrelevant equation dznt mean I dnt wanna know how to make millions....

Its a matter of priority....

U wanna learn how to solve dat equation in sch, am busy learning how to buy d school, employ u to teach students dat equation, and have d students pay m for d knowledgegrin grin
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by SPAGGYYY(f): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
goofyone:

Yet again another demonstration of crass ignorance. Again, knowledge is not about being famous; neither is it about riches. undecided
but about been broke and known all over d world as d most broke ass nigga, fame na fame abi...

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by SPAGGYYY(f): 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jarus:

Not everyone has money as his ultimate life goal.
u talk nothing but d truth bro
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by SPAGGYYY(f): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kunlexity:
...You must be a jokers! Who told you those equations u're doing in
school are useless?......No knowledge is waste,especially there is nothing in mathematics that is useless. The
earlier u know, the better.
let me ask u, how can dy\dx make me rich?
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Jeffy1206(m): 12:01am On Jun 05, 2015
Thank god this type no dey school if not I for quit school... Say wetin sef angry
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Lionsclaw: 12:02am On Jun 05, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
and dat is something about me u got wrong,

I hate clubbing and grooving just as much as I hate poverty,

Let me ask u, does Bill gate, mike adenuga, and co club and groove? Of course no, and dey are rich, dey are matured billionaires and dats d category I will be falling into soon
I have never seen you before so that line was definitely not in specifics to you grin its like a general way of speaking (abt what people are most likely to do in a given setting) though using the word 'you' and not really meaning you specifically. No vex even though say clubbing and grooving is not a bad thing grin
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by solodox(m): 12:07am On Jun 05, 2015
nairalandist:
Does Obama know it?

a bowl of burukutu for my correct person here!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by bacco2000(m): 12:18am On Jun 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] attimes I just ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̍̍̍̍̊γ̲̣̣̥ wonder why these oyinbo pipu go ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̍̍̍̍̊γ̲̣̣̥ create problem give us, and e don tey wey dem don die but all these dem theory no follow dem die.
Na him we go solve till we leave sch.
Laplace,fourier,la grange and the rest.
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 05, 2015
If you speak in tongues, you might be reciting this formula
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by SPAGGYYY(f): 12:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Lionsclaw:
I have never seen you before so that line was definitely not in specifics to you grin its like a general way of speaking (abt what people are most likely to do in a given setting) though using the word 'you' and not really meaning you specifically. No vex even though say clubbing and grooving is not a bad thing grin
grin
Lionsclaw:
yea no be say I vex jare brother, just dat me no really like dat kin lifestyle, although nothing dey bad der, but u knw in dis part of d world..u knw about wat we think about clubbing
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by emmykk(m): 12:53am On Jun 05, 2015
Without similar formula you cannot be enjoying your computer or phone.
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by smsshola(m): 1:34am On Jun 05, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin
Correct guy!

#SCENT#
Thank you..
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by DanielPop(m): 2:14am On Jun 05, 2015
nairalandist:
Does Obama know it?

Epic!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Brutalize Prof. Sunday Edeko Of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / UK University Goes On Strike - Nigerian Student Shocked / When Would The Result For May/june Waec Be Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.