Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,418 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man (50579 Views)

Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) / First Bank Simple Equation That 87% Could Not Solve. / You Are A Genius If You Have The Solution To This Equation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by thecommunist(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
goofyone:

Yet again Nigerians with incredibly poor minds who see no gain in knowledge when it doesn't produce riches. Poor people! undecided
there is a difference between wisdom and knowledge, knowledge is knowing, formulating and creating equations like that. while wisdom is making the genius who knows such equation use thier knowledge of the equation work for you and make you super duper rich e.g adenuga, dangote etc. So my dear sir, dont berate those who chose to be wise.
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by mayusguy(m): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why do i have a feeling that you're an olodo feeling like a guru on here grin grin angry
goofyone:

Yet again Nigerians with incredibly poor minds who see no gain in knowledge when it doesn't produce riches. Poor people! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Matttthew(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
dnacrystal:
More hair to your left ball there!
Are you cwazzy......... shocked tongue
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
goofyone:

Therer again, another clueless poster! If all you seek to achieve with knowledge is bragging, then I don't know what response to give to you. undecided

Don't call me clueless cos you have not really answered the question... don't insult me angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Lionsclaw: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
nairalandist:
Does Dangote know that equation?
Does Mike Adenuga know it?
Does Obama know it?
If the answer is NO, please print it out and hand the tissue paper over to me. It'll be useful in the toilet.
Yours is a not-so-smart reasoning. Without the likes of that equation Adenuga wont be operation glo mobile today; Dangote will not be operating his cement industry and by extention they will not be the multi billionaires they are today. Who is Obama, just a president but you see him as powerful because he is a president not of one remote village community but of the most technology driven system in the world. And equations of this sort are the basics of such technology.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by peacebaba: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is a mathematical mumbo jumbo Or if you like you call it mathematical jaahnjaahn

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
ceejayluv:

One can also relate that with driving expensive cars to show off.... It's ALL vanity....

People buy expensive cars for various reasons... showing off is part of them..... if I have the money to buy an expensive car, it's my choice to buy or not.....whereas knowledge that is not useful to my life IN ANYWAY.. is useless to me...and cannot really be termed knowledge but a waste of my valuable time.
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Reference(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
nairalandist:
Does Obama know it?
If the answer is NO, please print it out and hand the tissue paper over to me. It'll be useful in the toilet.

Yes, because money is all you know about and all you care about - poverty mentality. Then when a virus emerges or flood water rises, you shout government!!, government!!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
thecommunist:
there is a difference between wisdom and knowledge, knowledge is knowing, formulating and creating equations like that. while wisdom is making the genius who knows such equation use thier knowledge of the equation work for you and make you super duper rich e.g adenuga, dangote etc. So my dear sir, dont berate those who chose to be wise.
Is that what you really think?
The technologies these so-called super duper rich fellows employ to make their money, what brought about it? Knowledge or wisdom, in your words? If the knowledgeable people had not written equations that led to the creation of technology, would your so-called "wise" people make money from that technology?

Some people are just content with "knowing, formulating and creating equations" in order to advance human understanding or to solve human problems. These people come first in the hierarchy of wise men.

7 Likes

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Don't call me clueless cos you have not really answered the question... don't insult me angry
I wouldn't if you didn't demonstrate it. Knowledge is not about bragging.
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
mayusguy:
Why do i have a feeling that you're an olodo feeling like a guru on here grin grin angry
This is not about me. This is about correcting that deep-seated Nigerian thinking that glorifies money (not even the art of making money) and materialism above knowledge and deep thought. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
goofyone:

I wouldn't if you didn't demonstrate it. Knowledge is not about bragging.

Then it's about what? undecided
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Desanto21(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
nairalandist:
Does Obama know it?

Also,
That equations is wrong!
E suppose start with capital letter X and then end with a question mark on top d head of d person dat wrote it.
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by mayusguy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Trust me i get your point totally but no dey ever gimme dat kinda face cos u nor fit try am for my front undecided angry
goofyone:

This is not about me. This is about correcting that deep-seated Nigerian thinking that glorifies money (not even the art of making money) and materialism above knowledge and deep thought. undecided
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Of what use is the knowledge when it can't help your life in anyway possible except to brag "I know this "..? undecided
your statement that knowledge is of no use except for bragging lacks content. The very technology that is enabling you post across the internet has equations describing it.
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
mayusguy:
Trust me i get your point totally but no dey ever gimme dat kinda face cos u nor fit try am for my front undecided angry
Oh yeah... undecided
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Chivasex: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
nairalandist:
Does Obama know it?

Boys are vexing Oh

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Burger01(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
sad
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by ijiini(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
...this is why i love biological sciences...where i can read about my vasoconstrictions and vasodilations.....mmmmm#picks up biology textbook.....no time
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Burger01(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
nairalandist:
Does Obama know it?
More sperm to your scrotumcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Lionsclaw: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
[size=20pt]Only poor people solves equation like dis, finding solution to their problem,

what we do in sch won't make us rich, it will only make us serve those who do not waste their times in school[/size]
It's because your mind is oriented around a monetized society and riches is all you think about. But be rest assured that just as you like clubbing and groving and thinking of money only, there there are people who manage their little resources and yet enjoy solving these equations to make the world what it is today and quite agreed they may not be the ones controlling the wealth but the world need them to keep fixed on dissolving these equations so that one day cars will roll on water. Dont undermine the equations because you think you dont need it to be a zillionare undecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by slimpoppa(m): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
goldfish80:
These abstract equations just don't solve anything physically. Fourier series, Laplace transforms, inverse and hyperbolic functions etc are all hogwash. The only law I find relevant periodically is Kirchuff 's law on current when designing a circuit. I don't know what Mr Issac Newton was thinking when he came up with these abstract equations.

Laplace transform!
Dr Idowu nearly sent me to YABA LEFT with that topic back then.
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by arcnomec(m): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is not an equation ,cause it has no equality sign attached to it............on a more serious note,would one differentiate or integrate this so called equation or expression because mere looking at it alone,one tend to get lost.......
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
goofyone:

your statement that knowledge is of no use except for bragging lacks content. The very technology that is enabling you post across the internet has equations describing it.

Knowledge that is useful to you can be useless to me and vice - versa.
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by pbs4real(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Yours is a not-so-smart reasoning. Without the likes of that equation Adenuga wont be operation glo mobile today; Dangote will not be operating his cement industry and by extention they will not be the multi billionaires they are today. Who is Obama, just a president but you see him as powerful because he is a president not of one remote village community but of the most technology driven system in the world. And equations of this sort are the basics of such technology.
ma guy stp saying wat u dnt knw. ,dangote and adenuga never saw dt equation b4. Ur likes are the ones making them the billionaires they are. . . U jez selling wat u knw in exchange for peanuts he pays. . . Never outshine your master. . . . *48 laws of power*
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by forbisi: 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
goofyone:

Knowledge? What's the benefit of this particular kind of Knowledge? And yes knowledge should translate to riches one way of another, or at least fulfilment, happiness etc..
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by ceejayluv(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

People buy expensive cars for various reasons... showing off is part of them..... if I have the money to buy an expensive car, it's my choice to buy or not.....whereas knowledge that is not useful to my life IN ANYWAY.. is useless to me...and cannot really be termed knowledge but a waste of my valuable time.
Mother Theresa got a limousine gift, she sold it and used the money to build a church and help the poor- the limo wasn't useful to her.... Grigori Perelman, a Russian mathematician solved a centuries-old mathematical problem, rejected a one million-dollar price money for his endeavour-.. The money was useless to him.
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by Jarus(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
[size=20pt]Only poor people solves equation like dis, finding solution to their problem,

what we do in sch won't make us rich, it will only make us serve those who do not waste their times in school[/size]

Not everyone has money as his ultimate life goal.

8 Likes

Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by udeze73(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
What the hell is this This is total buullshit................my question goes when u finally get employed, will ur manager askk u to calculate them?
This is yete-yete cum bunkum
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by D419(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
picsOR:
Particle physics. Amazing stuff.

Attached is the short version.
....where questn where answer...oda pe oti ya were eleyi ni amazin stuff Ode
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by mayusguy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Meeee? I go f*ck you up this boy angry
goofyone:

Oh yeah... undecided
Re: Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man by thecommunist(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
goofyone:

Is that what you really think?
The technologies these so-called super duper rich fellows employ to make their money, what brought about it? Knowledge or wisdom, in your words? If the knowledgeable people had not written equations that led to the creation of technology, would your so-called "wise" people make money from that technology?

Some people are just content with "knowing, formulating and creating equations" in order to advance human understanding or to solve human problems. These people come first in the hierarchy of wise men.
take it or dump it...its a real life situation the world over. people choose to recognize and celebrate entrepreneurs who ride on the back of inventors, scientists and engineers to reach the top, deal with it. bill gates did not invent the technology that made him rich, yet he is better recognized and celebrated than all the programmers and scientist put together, same goes for mark zuckerberg. Dangote has a cement factory with state of the art production facilities, did he invent any of them? did he contribute in any scientific or engineering way to the research and development of those facilities? yet he is known , celebrated and even appreciated more than the numerous annonymous scientists and engineers that spent their life developing it.same thing goes for adenuga. i hope you understand what i am driving at. at the end, it is all about contentment versus ambition...me, i choose ambition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugandan University Sacks Nafiu Lukman Abiodun For Sexual Harassment / Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks / State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.