Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,206 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS (64705 Views)

Country Imports Waste From Neighbors To Fuel Waste-to-energy Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
unitysheart:
Exactly, I use cow dung. let me show you the pictures below.

why not try human shitte,

our shitte have the tendancies to produce more methane than animal dung.

we have did this in a PRACTICAL before.

if i am lying, try and visit any barrack one of this day and light it with fire and see the Wonders of explosion
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Rexyl(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
baba11:

You can use that but the amount of gases that's going to be generated will be very small as it's not that organic when compare to animal dungs et al

Ok Thanks
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by unitysheart(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
sonofananimal:

why not try human shitte,

our shitte have the tendancies to produce more methane than animal dung.

we have did this in a PRACTICAL before.

if i am lying, try and visit any barrack one of this day and light it with fire and see the Wonders of explosion

You are not speaking out of point. You are correct. Lol. To be serious, you block the vent of a vip latrine and a gas outlet there. You will discover that you have been wasting gas all this while.
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by lonelydora: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
unitysheart:

You killed it bro. You were flawless with the analysis. That's the major issue with the stuff. The best bet is only to use it for cooking now. Though, I purify the gas to leave me with only methane and use a mini compressor to compress it in a regular gas cylinder and then convert my generator to run on it.
I wish we can all come together and partner on this.

1 Like

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
unitysheart:

You are not speaking out of point. You are correct. Lol. To be serious, you block the vent of a vip latrine and a gas outlet there. You will discover that you have been wasting gas all this while.

it may sound funny or what ever, but we did it and it work, but the problem is that the concentration is too high, we have to release the excess gas

animal dung can't produce much methane unless you Mix it with others
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by lonelydora: 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
dustydee:
But you kitchen looks very dirty. undecided

Reason why most people don't learn.
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Smilelo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jobaye1:
I am very surprised to hear about the gas crisis. My friend was just telling me that there was scarcity of gas alongside the fuel scarcity that almost paralysed our economy. You guys wont blame me for not being up to date with the gas situation as its been long i refilled my gas cylinder. I now use Biogas to cook at home, Biogas is gotten from the decomposition of my food leftovers. I am also happy to tell you all that the rate at which Lawma visits my compound has reduced as a sizable portion of my wastes is being recycled to gas. I have also designed a couple of Domestic biogas digesters for my neighbors and they wont stop thanking me. Biogas has all the attributes of LPG gas, only that one is way cheaper than the other. My dream is to make it start running on cars here in Nigeria so we all can be our own government.

Guy the lord is with you on this carry on and the lord blessing will favour you
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by kinglee007(m): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
baba11:
Anybody dropping phone numbers should drop the one that's whatsapp-able for easy communication... thanks!!!

08062358903. That's my whatsapp number. Please add me. Would really love to learn. Thanks
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dgrea8t:
My email: anthonydgrea8t@gmail.com. Please, lets be in touch. We can create a huge business from this. Kindly send me your phone number sir, and use Biogas as the subject. Thank you.

My office is here in Lagos, i can put you through whenever you are ready
No you cannot create a huge business from this. This is basically a DIY project that many people try their hands at, along with biodiesel e.t.c.
@OP, you should share how you sourced parts/fabricated the system, walk us through the journey. That should be interesting enough, then maybe this will make frontpage.
Don't even think you can monetise this. It's DOA.
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by unitysheart(m): 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
sonofananimal:

it may sound funny or what ever, but we did it and it work, but the problem is that the concentration is too high, we have to release the excess gas

animal dung can't produce much methane unless you Mix it with others

Sorry there were typo errors. I was actually supporting you.
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by darediamond(m): 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Then they will bé paralysed if they try it because, i will released straigth away to ordinary Nigerians my Fueless Generator Manual that uses Copper, Magnets and Capacitors only! It run itself and still generate electricity for home use. And you can as well incoporate it into your car!!
Bleep the World Gorverment. All they know is to Surpress.
dhardline:
Bros please be careful o...cause this our government can come and start harassing and taxing you for not disposing your trash and burying it or NLNG guys might feel you want to spoil their business.
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by darediamond(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
How is he what you clled him please?
betty202020:
hypocrits
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by bee2r(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
baba11:
Anybody dropping phone numbers should drop the one that's whatsapp-able for easy communication... thanks!!!
Add me pls
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Holuwadammie(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Good development in converting waste to wealth

Dis is d era of Greenhouse gas
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by MythAngel: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jobaye1:

You need sub zero temoerature to liquefy natural gas, Biogas even involves a much more negative temperature.. so its not that easy to attain these degrees in Nigeria

From what you just said it shows you have little knowledge in the science of liquifaction of gases.
Compression of organic gases are much easier than its inorganic counterparts.... And taken the temperature to extreme figures is not an economical way to do compression rather ... You pass the same gas over and over again .... Until it looses enough heat ....to liquify

1 Like

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by SponMoney: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
I love your idea and creativity. What's ur number so that we can talk .
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by musicwriter(m): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jobaye1:
I am very surprised to hear about the gas crisis. My friend was just telling me that there was scarcity of gas alongside the fuel scarcity that almost paralysed our economy. You guys wont blame me for not being up to date with the gas situation as its been long i refilled my gas cylinder. I now use Biogas to cook at home, Biogas is gotten from the decomposition of my food leftovers. I am also happy to tell you all that the rate at which Lawma visits my compound has reduced as a sizable portion of my wastes is being recycled to gas. I have also designed a couple of Domestic biogas digesters for my neighbors and they wont stop thanking me. Biogas has all the attributes of LPG gas, only that one is way cheaper than the other. My dream is to make it start running on cars here in Nigeria so we all can be our own government.

Good job, bro!.

This's what Africa would be like once we embrace science. We will be able to build our own cars, build ships, build our own fast train, build our own submarines, go to the moon!. Name it!.

Do you have a manual for installing one?.
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by MythAngel: 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
darediamond:
Then they will bé paralysed if they try it because, i will released straigth away to ordinary Nigerians my Fueless Generator Manual that uses Copper, Magnets and Capacitors only! It run itself and still generate electricity for home use. And you can as well incoporate it into your car!!

Being a science student doesn't mean you should spill things not feasible... You just desplayed ignorance there....Key components of generator never incooperates capacitors .. Or you will likely smoothing your AC current which won't be of interest to your transmission.

1 Like

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by OLISASDEJI(m): 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jobaye1:

pls,can i have ur number so dat i can contact u.i av being dreaming of building dis for my cookings and also for power generation. Am tired of paying for Lpg gas and Power holdings. pls if u are on watsapp, i will love dat too. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
unitysheart:

Sorry there were typo errors. I was actually supporting you.

You are welcome, other country do this practice, but I don't know why nigeria are not doing it?
it is more cheaper and easy to maintain.
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by darediamond(m): 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
When you don't think outside the box, you remain stagnant in the world of Science.
We are in world of nano-seconds, not seconds anymore.
I need not to make you believe anything because like most European students I know, you will always hold on to human-made laws that needs to bé totally abolished now.
There are several types of Capacitors and ways to apply them. Do your research. Forget those useless things you have been thougth at school.
Re
MythAngel:

Being a science student doesn't mean you should spill things not feasible... You just desplayed ignorance there....Key components of generator never incooperates capacitors .. Or you will likely smoothing your AC current which won't be of interest to your transmission.
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Rajosh(m): 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
I'm interested but don't have much knowledge on biogas. joshuapaul32@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Obascoetubi: 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Biogas production from banana stem waste: optimisation of 10 l sequencing batch reactor http://kogistar..com/2015/07/biogas-production-from-banana-stem.html
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
baba11:

This is my number 08062138464. Pls add me to the group on whatsapp. I would love to learn. God bless you
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Jobaye1: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
lonelydora:

I wish we can all come together and partner on this.

The more the merrier

1 Like

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by MythAngel: 12:02am On Jul 04, 2015
darediamond:
When you don't think outside the box, you remain stagnant in the world of Science.
We are in world of nano-seconds, not seconds anymore.
I need not to make you believe anything because like most European students I know, you will always hold on to human-made laws that needs to bé totally abolished now.
There are several types of Capacitors and ways to apply them. Do your research. Forget those useless things you have been thougth at school.
Re

Before I can have any reasonable aguement with you first define what a capacitor is? Secondly how as going nanotech got to do with a world of centitech which you would be working with ? Again a display of ignorance and you just showed that you new in the world of science .... Nanotech had been around for some while now and don't befit calling it the world going into it...... Creams that are nanotech lace the market , surgical instruments have gone nano ... So if you just waking to it then you have work to do
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by roob: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2015
Jobaye1:

Bless u bro... Am very interested. My email; okosunikhuoria@gmail.com
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Jobaye1: 12:08am On Jul 04, 2015
Booty4me:
lol @byebye to fuel scarcity

How is Gas related to Fuel Scarcity

Byebye to fuel scarcity

1 Like

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by darediamond(m): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2015
Look, it's your world and path. Say whatever, Caps, Magnet and Copper wire are working for Fuelless Generator.
You are proving to me that you know everything rigth. Questions asked the rigth way makes knowledge.
MythAngel:

Before I can have any reasonable aguement with you first define what a capacitor is? Secondly how as going nanotech got to do with a world of centitech which you would be working with ? Again a display of ignorance and you just showed that you new in the world of science .... Nanotech had been around for some while now and don't befit calling it the world going into it...... Creams that are nanotech lace the market , surgical instruments have gone nano ... So if you just waking to it then you have work to do
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by mkoabiola: 12:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Nja graduates no de sleep oooo
Creativity is now d hall mark
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by dhardline(m): 12:20am On Jul 04, 2015
darediamond:
Have you actually tested your fueless generator or its still in the design stage?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

First Ever All-White Albino Shark Caught Off UK Coast (Pictures) / Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) / Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.