Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS (64553 Views)

Country Imports Waste From Neighbors To Fuel Waste-to-energy Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by 9jaStartUpSerie: 1:45am On Jul 04, 2015
@jobaye1 I would like you to talk more on your journey into the BIOGAS world. 9jastartupseries.com - platform for startups to showcase their products, and themselves might be a great avenue for you. let me know if you are interested. admin@9jastartupseries.com
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Jobaye1: 1:49am On Jul 04, 2015
mrsharpguy:
hello op, pls I really wanna knw more abt dis cos ts a little bit related to my PhD research Project. so, u can reach m tru m email, ericpaul158705@gmail.com tanx.
again, are u on whstsap?

Whats your whatsapp no lemme add you to the grp... follow on twitter @jobayeenv
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Jobaye1: 2:18am On Jul 04, 2015
qtx:

Op, pls i need to learn it from you. Kindly drop me ur contact via this email so i connect with you. info@digidats.com. thanks

Jobayeenv@yahoo.com, twitter @jobayeenv
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Jobaye1: 2:23am On Jul 04, 2015
baba11:
Anybody dropping phone numbers should drop the one that's whatsapp-able for easy communication... thanks!!!

Whats ur number lemme add you
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Jobaye1: 2:26am On Jul 04, 2015
Rexyl:

What of poultry droppings?

Horse manure cannot be ruled out too... we are currently doing one for ikoyi polo club
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by MEILYN(m): 2:28am On Jul 04, 2015
Jobaye1:

Whats your whatsapp no lemme add you to the grp... follow on twitter @jobayeenv
please add me to the group sir. 07033377498
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Jobaye1: 2:34am On Jul 04, 2015
Ensquare:
How dd u collect the biogas n does it last long enof to cook beans? Nna this required complex technogy not what i am seeing. Have u considered health harzard? it may also pose a threat to the ozone layer if contaminants are nt removed.

A 2cm3 digester should last you about 4 - 5 hrs which is enough toncook beans.. Biogas is actually sequestering carbon emission, because if its left naturally to decompose to the atmosphere, its over 20 times more harmful than Co2.
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by MEILYN(m): 2:43am On Jul 04, 2015
Jobaye1:

A 2cm3 digester should last you about 4 - 5 hrs which is enough toncook beans.. Biogas is actually sequestering carbon emission, because if its left naturally to decompose to the atmosphere, its over 20 times more harmful than Co2.
I am still waiting for you to add me to the group sir.. 07033377498
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Jobaye1: 2:43am On Jul 04, 2015
MythAngel:

From what you just said it shows you have little knowledge in the science of liquifaction of gases.
Compression of organic gases are much easier than its inorganic counterparts.... And taken the temperature to extreme figures is not an economical way to do compression rather ... You pass the same gas over and over again .... Until it looses enough heat ....to liquify

Im still learning
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Williamsesco(m): 2:52am On Jul 04, 2015
please add me to the group I what to lean too. 07036090207
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Jobaye1: 2:54am On Jul 04, 2015
MEILYN:
I am still waiting for you to add me to the group sir.. 07033377498

Done
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 04, 2015
Hmm interesting!
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by lanre2009: 3:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Sportunes:

I doubt if it can be compressed into cylinders

IMPOSSIBILITY DOES NOT EXIST!!!
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by yomi007k(m): 4:14am On Jul 04, 2015
This is classic
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Dan1el: 4:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Nice one
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Dan1el: 4:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by kayceerilyn(f): 4:57am On Jul 04, 2015
Jobaye1:

Can I be added please? 08132504000
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by feedburner(m): 5:25am On Jul 04, 2015
biogas u r welcome cheesy
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by sanmibukunmi: 5:36am On Jul 04, 2015
Jobaye1:

Pls send ur mail, i will give u a quotation
Sanmiagbekorode@gmail.com
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Emblj: 6:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Kindly add me to the whatsapp group 08062645692.
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Jobaye1:

My office is here in Lagos, i can put you through whenever you are ready

Follow us on twitter @jobayeenv for more exclusive biogas info

reach me through henkez123@yahoo.com. God bless you op
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Louisicon(m): 6:38am On Jul 04, 2015
aphildam:
The chronicle of freedom.........

"Together we travelled on the voyage to seek the island of comfort....then came we 2gth and chose men to lead...
In the middle of us voyage, then knew we the highmindedness and haughty of the human spirit....they who we chose to lead took us men as slave...."we be equals,we be freeborn...cried we all days...weep we all night" but they made themselves gods to the we among,the sinple they deceived and loot ye our purse,their belly they made fat, their fart they delight us with....Until the veil be removed realize we that our freedom depends on the actions we decide.....
unveil me ye ,cried us to our fellow, when the veil be removed realized we that in unity and oneness brake we able the chain of bondage......
we took the monster among us and crucified ye him( self gratification hail men him) and installed as chief selflessness"

Africa o arise
its time that nairaland should help we poet to promote our works because its the hidden voice of silent ..

good one bro
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by jp130(m): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2015
plz add me, i av watch biogas videos i youtube so te i feel like tryi 1
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by sigeo: 6:48am On Jul 04, 2015
Please add me on 08122636526. Thanks
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by luthorcorp: 6:53am On Jul 04, 2015
Rexyl:
what kinds of wastes give the best result? Add me to get along with u
a normal rubishbin should give a better results now
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Jlow2: 6:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Jobaye1:

Jobayeenv@yahoo.com, twitter @jobayeenv
pls op i wanna learn dis add me 07039804561 or chimajefferson@gmail.com
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by bqlekan(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Jobaye1:
I am very surprised to hear about the gas crisis. My friend was just telling me that there was scarcity of gas alongside the fuel scarcity that almost paralysed our economy. You guys wont blame me for not being up to date with the gas situation as its been long i refilled my gas cylinder. I now use Biogas to cook at home, Biogas is gotten from the decomposition of my food leftovers. I am also happy to tell you all that the rate at which Lawma visits my compound has reduced as a sizable portion of my wastes is being recycled to gas.
OP, I have this little questions to ask, How do you go bou its purification? the idea of storing gas in a plastic tank doesn't sound convincing, what's your take on that? ( you might be bursted for that) due to the fact that it can't be liquefied for now, I think it poses a big problem, from storage to time of use. how do you plan on going about this?
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by baba11(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2015
MythAngel:

Look am not here to demean your contribution , but to uphold knowledge, so don't see it as a rival thing ... Rather we sharpen each other ...my mom fell a prey to the hudwink of a promo marketer . he brought an iron for sail claiming that it's rechargeable, that capacitor in it stores the charges rather than battery ... But it was a sham... Being that capacitors stores charges and this barely last as it drains exponentially. So if one has a capacitor than can store than the characteristics of capacitor then that thing is simply a battery mistaken for capacitor....
How do I know this is because am an electronic hobbyist ...

I can't get you...reframe your question maybe I can help!
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 04, 2015
Jobaye1:

Biogas has its own special stove, but a standard gas cooker can also be modified to work with Biogas.. I have compressed biogas in cylinders but the one im using in the picture above is straight from the Biogas digester. Thanks

You can follow on twitter @jobayeenv, iinstagram @jobayeenv... we will be using this medium to share more exclusive info on biogas
I swear u need to teach guys this. It will generate jobs. And I'm very sure u will get sponsors. Imagine me, a ssccientist and I don't know all these. It will really help especially inn Abia state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State / Big Whale At Bar Beach In Lagos, Nigeria (Throwback Video, Photos) / First Ever All-White Albino Shark Caught Off UK Coast (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.