Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark (21548 Views)

Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 / PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by Rawani: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kenobus:
That is a mature talk from a SS man. Unlike the North and SW that their own have been kill them. Some of us don't believe that Buhari has the brain to do the work. But he can disappoint us by doing well. He needs to learn from GEJ who was a pan Nigerian always.

Did you see the statement he made just a few months ago about the same President Buhari? His anti-north statements? The man's lacks integrity.
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by pazienza(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Time shall tell what Edwin Clark is up to.
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by DIVINE78: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
The greatest loser on this forum is unarguably "Barcanista".
He snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. How does he even sleep in the night? Shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by DExplorer1: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
LOL. This man wants a share of President Buhari's portfolio but funny enough, the President doesn't need him to canvass one useless support.
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by sunsewa: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
this man age,physical and mental activeness is what I admire most about him,and I wish myself that.
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by disumusa: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rawani:
This is interesting. I hope all the children of pain, anger and frustration will heed this call to support President Buhari instead of wasting productive time scanning the President's wife's body in the name of opposition. Meanwhile, someone is desperately looking for relevance in Buhari's government.

This is the same Edwin Clark, the ‘great leader’ and elder of the Ijaw nation and the political and spiritual father of former President Jonathan just 4 months ago in Akwa-Ibom State;

“It’s clear that apart from clinging to sectional, ethnic and religious sentiments, the APC presidential candidate has no idea of running a democratic state. Mohammadu Buhari is a personality drenched in controversy because of his sordid dark past; Nigeria is ahead of his puerile and barren ideology, which remains stagnant. The APC political marriage is about accomplishing selfish, personal desire rather than the wellbeing of Nigerians,”

http://www.naij.com/375502-edwin-clark-says-buhari-cant-rule-a-democratic-state.html

This is rich coming from Clark of all people.
old fool clark

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
We d people of ND av forgotten about this election of a tin... Jst some region trying to drink panado in our headache.. Do u think we re that dump ? Sometimes wen i read comments on NL i jst laugh.. Continue thinking we will fight 4 any of ur selfish dream... Wen d tym comes u will know if we belong to u or nt

#Proudly Nigerian
#Proudly N Deltan
#God bless us

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by solstims(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rawani:
This is interesting. I hope all the children of pain, anger and frustration will heed this call to support President Buhari instead of wasting productive time scanning the President's wife's body in the name of opposition. Meanwhile, someone is desperately looking for relevance in Buhari's government.

This is the same Edwin Clark, the ‘great leader’ and elder of the Ijaw nation and the political and spiritual father of former President Jonathan just 4 months ago in Akwa-Ibom State;

“It’s clear that apart from clinging to sectional, ethnic and religious sentiments, the APC presidential candidate has no idea of running a democratic state. Mohammadu Buhari is a personality drenched in controversy because of his sordid dark past; Nigeria is ahead of his puerile and barren ideology, which remains stagnant. The APC political marriage is about accomplishing selfish, personal desire rather than the wellbeing of Nigerians,”

http://www.naij.com/375502-edwin-clark-says-buhari-cant-rule-a-democratic-state.html

This is rich coming from Clark of all people.
that is the spirit from da elder state man. PMB should expect a host of criticism.
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
ayoromer:
comment is not love he has said wat naija want to hear but wil try very hard to join jona fight for resources control witout saying any bad word against d naija president wicked buhari note abo....kis n almajiris street beggers n islamic killers . com leave niger delta people alone parasites

yea.. We need renegotiation, jst imagine wat we itsekeri re producing and no dev. In our land
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by dwyseone(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
AGIP any government in power indeed
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by fineguy11(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Goodboiyy:
We d people of ND av forgotten about this election of a tin... Jst some region trying to drink panado in our headache.. Do u think we re that dump ? Sometimes wen i read comments on NL i jst laugh.. Continue thinking we will fight 4 any of ur selfish dream... Wen d tym comes u will know if we belong to u or nt

#Proudly Nigerian
#Proudly N Deltan
#God bless us
nice one bro...its painful reading hate comments frm a particular tribe just because a naijadeltan lost an election.GEJ had his run,its GMB turn lets see what he has to offer..Nigeria belongs to everybody..despite being a naijadeltan i,i supported GMB due to my personal conviction abt him...av been a GMB boy since 2007 and i have voted for him ever since..i hope he fulfills his promises if not come 2019 ,i wld scheme the political actors again,and throw my support to whom i feel is capable of leading Nigeria,irrespective of tribe or religion..

#Proudly Nigerian
#Proudly N Deltan...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by salbis(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
JingoOAU:
It's either someone is forcing Clark to say this at Gunpoint, or he was kidnapped and being forced to say this

How can Edwin Clark say this....
Double standard old man. He simply lacks principle!
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by codedslayer: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
PointB:
Edwin Clark is right.

Buhari is capable of leading. After all, he's the same man who had been leading his 150 cows.

Shagari led Nigeria at some point, as did IBB and Abacha. Surely, Buhari is capable of leading Nigeria, even to the abyss!

Let's support him tongue tongue

Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by Albakol(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
for me i will nt say shame to Edwin Clark because a good Nigerian wil support Buhari administration due to his interest of renovating the country.

This is hw we will knw does that realy want to see Nigeria develop.
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by zik4ever: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
People, please let’s put inter-ethnic and personal hatred behind us. The elections have gone. Winners have emerged. The process was not perfect neither is it very likely to be next time but there has been improvement. Let’s join hands and move this nation forward together. There are so many inter-marriages now and we have too short a time on earth to handover poison to our children.
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by Dayg88(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bifwoli:

He is only capable of leading goats,sheep and camels coz that's his Fulani culture.

Whether u like it or not, you're one of the ''goats, sheep or cattle''. Deal with the situation, GEJ/PDP can never lead this country in the capacity of ''presidency'' again, NEVER. GOAT!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by dotune(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
U will never see them ooo! Your number one critique of PMB has spoken. Oya make una put mouth na.
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by ogbesco: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
There's nothing we will not see in this country, Edwin Clark; an addent support supporter of GEJ is now abruptly recruiting himself in GMB apostles, incredible!
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by bakila: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
OkutaNla:

He's an Elderly man and mature enough to know when to do the right thing.
I concur, your submission is impeccable.
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
I am very sure Yahoo Yahoo boys succeeded in Hacking Edwin Clark's Mouth ! God go punish all this Yahoo Yahoo boys wey dey Hack Pro GEJ and Pro PDP members mouth dem!......dis is not Funny at all ! angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by iambuba(m): 12:04am On Jun 04, 2015
finally....anyway cant blame the old man...he was supporting who he thought was best for him...its politics wink
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by lastpage: 5:44am On Jun 04, 2015
laidian:
I think it's high time we warn Nigeria hackers, they have been hacking politicians mouths since jega announced something in March. 'CHANGE' is changing everything!

Walahi, your head dey there!

This Ogogoro-laden foolish and shameless Dog that continually eats its vomit is at it again?

I just hope people can stand for "something" ..... and stand bi it, with some dignity!

or dont they think before they open their mouth in the first place? Only to be doing sommersault all over the place because they want to be relevant.

What has this senile Edwin Clark contributed to the development of the average Niger Deltan, in the last six years, apart from stealing their allocation? NOTHING!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by jaytee01(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2015
JingoOAU:
It's either someone is forcing Clark to say this at Gunpoint, or he was kidnapped and being forced to say this

How can Edwin Clark say this....
grin
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by jaytee01(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2015
Dayg88:

Whether u like it or not, you're one of the ''goats, sheep or cattle''. Deal with the situation, GEJ/PDP can never lead this country in the capacity of ''presidency'' again, NEVER. GOAT!!!!!
grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by jaytee01(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2015
DIVINE78:
The greatest loser on this forum is unarguably "Barcanista".
He snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. How does he even sleep in the night? Shame.
grin
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by jaytee01(m): 9:03am On Jun 04, 2015
Dayg88:

grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by muyenmuyen: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2015
clark, the clark ,quick turn away from GEJ.
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by Ephemmm: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
OkutaNla:
Behold, he is "born-again" and has finally seen the light. Barcanista, your elders are already extending the Olive branch to Buhari (including oga patapata godfather of ijaws Edwin Clark), what say you?

That Dog called Barcanista is still coming back to APC if he can get 'bountiful food' there. Mark my words....
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by Ephemmm: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
free2ryhme:
angry I have said it once and I will repeat again. This old man called Edwin Clark is clueless and disillusioned. He was vehemently against the candidacy of GMB during the campaign, he bet with his live that Buhari was not qualified to be and will never be president of this nation. I wonder why an old man his age will speak with different mouths. What a shame?

Don't mind pampers-wearing-old-fool....
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by Mariory(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
This shouldn't really surprise anyone. The trauma PDP and their people suffered from the elections was always going to fade with time. And gradually their brain cells will start working again. I expect the stupidity to continue to reduce as more time passes.
Re: Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark by KriTic24A: 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
free2ryhme:
angry I have said it once and I will repeat again. This old man called Edwin Clark is clueless and disillusioned. He was vehemently against the candidacy of GMB during the campaign, he bet with his live that Buhari was not qualified to be and will never be president of this nation. I wonder why an old man his age will speak with different mouths. What a shame?

No dey suprise fella.
Check his antecedents when GEJ was about becoming VP/President

As you rightly observed, the man has different mouths.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Commissions Dipson Plastics In Osun (Photos) / 2019: Shagari Declares Bid For Sokoto Governorship / We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.