Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,841 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (176494 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
LiteKing:

Hello I want to order brand phones and tablets. pls advice on site to visit. thanks.
Suning.com , Jd.com , Tmall.com
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
I have sent links to your mail,pls check,calculate and reply .Thanks
We will get back to you tomorrow, thanks.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by alakara(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oga Aleair Hub kudos for the work ure doing here more power to ur elbow
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by SYLVESTER777: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2015
Pls check your mail and do the calculations again.Thanks.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Mathias2015(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2015
Hi, good morning, pls can you help me with sites i can shop for cheap but quality laptops?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
Pls check your mail and do the calculations again.Thanks.
Good day sir...
your order has a remark and we will advice you review and get back to us.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mathias2015:
Hi, good morning, pls can you help me with sites i can shop for cheap but quality laptops?
Good day....
the word cheap depends on the price range you are will to offer for the particular model of laptops. then we can advice you.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by yankeedude(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
falansa:

I'm in... add me 08060761475
Add me in the whatsapp group 08023454678
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by henrykings: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pls i want to order for techno and infinit android phone,which site can i find them?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
henrykings:
Pls i want to order for techno and infinit android phone,which site can i find them?
Good morning....
it will be very hard to scale though as regarding those names... it is a special brand made for a particular company and who later distribute to merchants to end users.... Please kindly us on mail for More information.
thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by SYLVESTER777: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2015
i will get back to you soon.D.V.Thanks.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
i will get back to you soon.D.V.Thanks.
Noted
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by hlord: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
I beg add me 07064520124
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
hlord:
I beg add me 07064520124
Good evening sir... We have seal off transactions for now.... next time please.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2015
winetapper:
Ehhh is OK etao. Com shocked cool

That is why I like competition grin
Sites would continue reducing price of items so as to make it in the market

Thank you sir for the nice info smiley

Good Morning Winetrapper....

Your Address Details As Regarding Your Consignment Needs An Urgent Attention. We Need;
Your Full Address, With City, State, Zip Number. Please All These Information Need To Been Correct , If Not Your Consignment Will Be Return Back To China And You Will Be Bill For That.......

Act As Soon As Possible..........

Cheers
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by SYLVESTER777: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2015
I have different links now and need to know the cost implications.Thanks.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Winetrapper....

Your Address Details As Regarding Your Consignment Needs An Urgent Attention. We Need;
Your Full Address, With City, State, Zip Number. Please All These Information Need To Been Correct , If Not Your Consignment Will Be Return Back To China And You Will Be Bill For That.......

Act As Soon As Possible..........

Cheers
done sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Lovadeshy: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
If I have paid my merchant myself, can I use Alehairhub service to ship my item down to Nigeria? If yes, kindly drop your China address so that my seller can ship it there and the further process after that. Thank you,
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lovadeshy:
If I have paid my merchant myself, can I use Alehairhub service to ship my item down to Nigeria? If yes, kindly drop your China address so that my seller can ship it there and the further process after that. Thank you,
Yes you can do that

Send Ale-Airpay address in China to the seller and make sure he and make sure he is aware it is to ship in china some sellers are funny they would send it to Nigeria with fear that aliexpress might not pay them

So when goods is been sent
The company reviews your goods and provide you with the necessary details concerning your goods and if also they are in good condition
And then the goods proceed to the shipping agent

For more information please send him a mail he would surely talk a walk with you in every step

Instantpay25 @ gmail . com
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
SYLVESTER777:

Good Evening Sir....

No Any Other Additional Cost As Long You Are Placing The Order Same Time And We Will Only Charge You Our Commission Fee Of $8 Sir..

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
winetapper:

Yes you can do that

Send Ale-Airpay address in China to the seller and make sure he and make sure he is aware it is to ship in china some sellers are funny they would send it to Nigeria with fear that aliexpress might not pay them

The company reviews your goods and provide you with the necessary details concerning your goods and if also they are in good condition

For more information please send him a mail he would surely talk a walk with you in every step

Thanks For Your Well Explained Contribution...... More Oil To Your Business@ Banana Republican grin

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lovadeshy:
Good Evening Ma,
You Can Write On Instantpay25 @ Gmail . Com , From There We Will Give All The Necessary Support You Need.....

We Hope To Hear From You Soonest Ma........

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
AleAirHub:

Thanks For Your Well Explained Contribution...... More Oil To Your Business@ Banana Republican grin
Lol smiley
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Lovadeshy: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
winetapper:

Yes you can do that

Please give me aliairhub China address.

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Lovadeshy: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=Lovadeshy post=39498279][/quote]
Please give me aleairhub China address
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lovadeshy:

Please give me aleairhub China address

Good Evening.

We Have Two Addresses One If You Want The Item To Be Inspected Before Shipment And It Will Cost You Additional Fee Of Waybill It From Shenzhen To GZ Why The Other Address Is Basically For Shipment, So Let Know Your Choice.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Lovadeshy: 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Evening.

We Have Two Addresses One If You Want The Item To Be Inspected Before Shipment And It Will Cost You Additional Fee Of Waybill It From Shenzhen To GZ Why The Other Address Is Basically For Shipment, So Let Know Your Choice.

Thanks
Please give me both in case of next time.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:14am On Oct 30, 2015
Lovadeshy:

Please give me both in case of next time.

Shenzhen Address.
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services.
联系人:心语轩.
电话: 17080699782
邮箱: instantpay25@gmail.com.
地址: 广东省深圳市龙华新区共和花园65栋
邮编: 518109

Remarks: Sending goods to our shenzhen warehouse means you want us to inspect before sending out for shipment and clients are to bear the waybill charge from shenzhen to Gz.

Gz Address.
Ale-Air Konsult
联系人 : Olati
电话: 15811853429,13249728902
邮箱: instantpay25@gmail.com
地址 :广州市越秀区广园西路218号盈富服装城A2022档

Remarks: Sending goods these address automatically implies we should do the sending only and Note we dont accept any item like liquid for shipment and packages below 15kilo will be shipped though express , expect when we have other clients then we can groupage then together for normal shipment.

Lastly, clients are fill in their details well in the attach file format.

Thanks

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2015
SYLVESTER777:

Good Morning Sire...

Please Kindly Check Your Email, We Have Replied You...

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
Good Afternoon Every-One

It Is Holiday Time Again grin grin grin. A Season Of More Rice & Fowl Meat grin grin grin grin.... Base On Statistic Records November & December Happened To Be The Biggest Sales For All E-commerce Sites World-Wide And Because Of Many Competitors In The Online Shopping Businesses. Inventories In Deals, Coupon Codes , Special Date Sales, Etc Has Been introduce By So Many Companies To Met Up With Their Target Or Revenue Ratio. So Basically Our May Conscience Will Base On Asia Market And China grin Is Going To Be Our Case Study......

SINGLES DAY
Single Day Or Guanggun Jie; It Was A Day Set Aside For People Who Are Single, Celebrated On November 11. It Is A Memory Day For Singles To Get Connected With Special "1". The Holiday Has Become So Popular Among China Youth. In Recognition of The Day, Young Singles Organize Parties and Karaoke to Meet New Friends or Try Their Fortunes. That Day Has Been The Largest Sales Day Ever In China , At 2013 The Sales Records Was About $48 Billion And It Is Expected To Generate 25% Increase Every Year.....

How To Go About It...
All Trusted Chinese Sites In Chinese And English Language Sites Will Be Featured That Very Day And It Going To Be 50% Off Price That Every Day..
Hints: It Is Advisable For Those Who Has A Smart-Phone, Tab , IPad Should Download Their Preferred Chinese English Support Site App From Google Store, Apple Store And Window Store To Enjoy The Real Deal Of That Every Day. In Fact Every One Will Enjoy A Real Time Bumper Deal Because , The Deal Discount Will Automatically Apply To Every Store Owner Or Merchant That Very Day.... As Me & My Team We Are Alreay Gearing Up For That Very Day......

Here Are The Biggest China Sites That Will Rock That Very Day....
1. Tmall.com

2. Taobao.com

3. 1688.com

4. Etao. Com

5. Jd.Com

6. Suning.com

7. rrs.com

8. ujipin.com

9. Vip.com

10.mogujie.com

Thanks For Taking Your Time To Read Our Updates.

Our Commission Charges Has Been Review And Updated, It Is Now Flat Rate Of $8USD, Kindly Visit These Links; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/2#37651236

Please Note That Our Whatsapp Is Just For Light Inquires, Reminder, Or Introduction Of Our Services And We Don't Give Quotation Cost On Whatsapp Chat. So It Is Advise To Use Our Mail Channel If Your Inquires Need Details Responds Or Other Businesses / Partnership Discussion As Well.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ;

https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Enjoy Your Online Shopping Business And Make More Money Out Of It!!!.

Bravo

Disclaimer
Moses,E.Ale-AirPay Teams In China & Nigeria Shall Never Be Hold For Any Omissions From The Buyer That Failed To Ascertain Their Choices In Color, Sizes, etc. It Is A Duty Of The Buyer To Supply All These Information Along When Sending Us The Buying Request Inquiries.
Ale-AirPay

Cc Winetrapper
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lol i saw this info some time ago and i was thinking
What if I buy any item worth $1.34 how much would I pay grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
winetapper:
50kobo grin
winetapper:
50kobo

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.