Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,976 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (176123 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
AleAirHub:

50kobo grin
50kobo
lol but this is nice I would put it into consideration
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
winetapper:
Let hope and see how the formula matrices will work that very day.... by tomorrow i will be adding few gadgets like laptop, Smart watch & many more on my cart to see how it will work. If it goes well then i have found special1 that very day grin
winetapper:
Let hope and see how the formula matrices will work that very day.... by tomorrow i will be adding few gadgets like laptop, Smart watch & many more on my cart to see how it will work. If it goes well then i have found special1 that very day grin
winetapper:
winetapper:
Let hope and see how the formula matrices will work that very day.... by tomorrow i will be adding few gadgets like laptop, Smart watch & many more on my cart to see how it will work. If it goes well then i have found special1 that very day

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by SYLVESTER777: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2015
PLS CHECK YOUR MAIL AND REPLY.THANKS.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Good afternoon every one and happy new month...

We have just 1month left to end 2015 and many people are gearing for shopping why so called evil doers has already map out their plans on how to carry out their terror to scape prey. We all never to be very careful mostly when making payment Online and ATM withdrawal machine.....

Today we shall be looking into Skimming Scams...
Skimming Scams: A form of white-collar crime, skimming is slang for taking cash "off the top" of the daily receipts of a business (or from any cash transaction involving a third interested party) and officially reporting a lower total. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skimming_(fraud).

These act is mostly common in a highly dominanted areas in a city been surrounded with many ATM machine and many victims has fall into the the traps of these evil act without noticing it. From my research finding, i discover the act is mostly high during the festival period because of the withdrawing rate in ATM machine.
To avoid any hassles, use these tricks to avoid getting caught in a skimming scam:
1.Use secure ATM machines – under video surveillance or
inside of a bank lobby. They're less likely to be tampered
with. Thieves have to take more risk installing skimmers
where there are security cameras.

2.Cover the ATM keypad as you're entering your PIN -- just in
case there's a hidden camera around.
Skimming devices will stick out a few extra inches from an
ATM. If something looks suspicious, find another ATM .
Don't fall for a poor fitting device (or a sticker or sign that
says "Swipe Here First", or “Use This Machine Only”).

3. If a machine keeps your card, call the bank immediately and
report it.

4.Don't accept "help" from anybody hanging around the ATM
machine. They may say they were having trouble also and
you just need to enter your PIN again.

5.Keep your eyes on your card if you have any doubts. Don't
let a merchant walk off with your card -- even for a few
seconds.

Please be careful...

Bravo
Cc Winetrapper
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Igbo men like us have already calculated how much we would spend during Xmas grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
winetapper:
Igbo men like us have already calculated how much we would spend during Xmas grin
is written all over them during the festival season grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by lathikriss: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, this is Christopher of Krixmas Logistics. We appreciate your patronage while in partnership with Krixmas, we are now operating under a new brand called Ressucee de Goshen (RDG)
We implore you to continue with your ever appreciated partronage as we have taken extra measures to improve our services to serve you better.
Welcome on board wink smiley

RDG Logistics Services Offers Prompt, Efficient,Professional and Pocket friendly services to our Esteemed Customers.

Are you into Major or Mini form of importation from China. or else where in the world and you need an intermediary Logistics company to deliver your goods to your clients within and out side Lagos?

RDG Logistics Services is the Link Bridge! We will pickup your parcel from which ever location, deliver your parcel to your customers and if instructed collect money on your behalf and lodge into your accounts.

Affordable Pricing.

Within Lagos mainland. N700
Outskirt of Lagos N1000 and above(NEGOTIABLE)
Delivery within 24-48Hrs after pickup.
The above charges ranges from 1kg-5kg and where such goods weigh above 5kg kindly notify us accordingly.

We deliver goods all across Nigeria with special arrangements with major Transport companies.[Agofure,Cross country,The Young Shall Grow, Edo Line, Delta Line,Benue Links, Arik Air[Air waybill] etc]

For Enquiries
Christopher Ozia
08068764122 [calls/watsapp]

BB Pin 22F81D1F

Address:
Sahcol warehouse, after DHL building
International Airport Complex
Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
AleAirHub:

is written all over them during the festival season grin
Please, can you help me with how to contact a supplier on taobao?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
lathikriss:
Hello Nairalanders, this is Christopher of Krixmas Logistics. We appreciate your patronage while in partnership with Krixmas, we are now operating under a new brand called Ressucee de Goshen (RDG)
We implore you to continue with your ever appreciated partronage as we have taken extra measures to improve our services to serve you better.

RDG Logistics Services Offers Prompt, Efficient,Professional and Pocket friendly services to our Esteemed Customers.

Are you into Major or Mini form of importation from China. or else where in the world and you need an intermediary Logistics company to deliver your goods to your clients within and out side Lagos?

RDG Logistics Services is the Link Bridge! We will pickup your parcel from which ever location, deliver your parcel to your customers and if instructed collect money on your behalf and lodge into your accounts.

Affordable Pricing.

The above charges ranges from 1kg-5kg and where such goods weigh above 5kg kindly notify us accordingly.

We deliver goods all across Nigeria with special arrangements with major Transport companies.[Agofure,Cross country,The Young Shall Grow, Edo Line, Delta Line,Benue Links, Arik Air[Air waybill] etc]

For Enquiries
Christopher Ozia

BB Pin 22F81D1F

Address:
Lagos.
Chris... So you have finally increase your customer care number .... that is good and more business ahead....
Tested and Trusted
Bravo

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by koreangirl(f): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
lathikriss:

Affordable Pricing.

For Enquiries
Christopher Ozia

BB Pin 22F81D1F

Address:
Lagos.

Tested and trusted.... Endorsed..

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by frehage: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
AleAirHub:

Chris... So you have finally increase your customer care number .... that is good and more business ahead....
Tested and Trusted
Bravo

Could you please state your latest shipping rates in KG terms? And does it include both shipping and service charges? Thanks.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by lathikriss: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
koreangirl:

Tested and trusted.... Endorsed..
. Thanks koreangirl for believing in us and we promise to serve you better in the future with utmost satisfaction
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by lathikriss: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
frehage:

Could you please state your latest shipping rates in KG terms? And does it include both shipping and service charges? Thanks.
per kg for express from china will only cost you 9$ and clearing 600 and our service charge depends on your drop off point either lagos or outside lagos,thank you or you can also call the numbers for better clarification.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by darmochy1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hello everyone. Be mindful of Krixmas Logistics for now. He's turning out to be something else. Check this thread for more details:

https://www.nairaland.com/2711114/scamming-attitude-krixmas-logistics#39648969

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Notice!!!.
As regarding our comments on a post been share by Christopher from a brand called Ressucee de Goshen (RDG). We hereby dis-associate our self from that comments and till date our airport pickup & delivery partners still remains IBLPLSNG, Krismax Logistic.

Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services Operator of Ale-Airpay has never use the services of Christopher under Krismax But Only Charles. So Anybody or Individual Dealing With Him Does That With Good State Of Mind & Not From Our Recommendation Please.
Lastly, Mr Christopher we will advice you create your own thread regarding your services and put more efforts on it than coming here to spam our thread.....

Thanks for your understanding

Good Night Everyone....
Moses.E
Ale-Airpay
Cc Winetrapper
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
darmochy1:
Hello everyone. Be mindful of Krixmas Logistics for now. He's turning out to be something else. Check this thread for more details:

Hello darmochy1.
Sorry regarding your transactions with Charles from Krismax Logistic and please i will advice you details how the transactions was been carry out and the result so far from the transactions.... To enable other Nairalanders good at finding and resolving issues like these can assist you....

Thanks
Cc Winetrapper
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
AleAirHub:
Notice!!!.
As regarding our comments on a post been share by Christopher from a brand called Ressucee de Goshen (RDG). We hereby dis-associate our self from that comments and till date our airport pickup & delivery partners still remains IBLPLSNG, Krismax Logistic.

Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services Operator of Ale-Airpay has never use the services of Christopher under Krismax But Only Charles. So Anybody or Individual Dealing With Him Does That With Good State Of Mind & Not From Our Recommendation Please.
Lastly, Mr Christopher we will advice you create your own thread regarding your services and put more efforts on it than coming here to spam our thread.....

Thanks for your understanding

Good Night Everyone....
Moses.E
Ale-Airpay
Cc Winetrapper
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by frehage: 1:18am On Nov 04, 2015
lathikriss:
per kg for express from china will only cost you 9$ and clearing 600 and our service charge depends on your drop off point either lagos or outside lagos,thank you or you can also call the numbers for better clarification.

What's your dollar rate? What will your service charge be if my drop off point is Yenagoa, location of AleAirHub's head office? Thanks.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 4:05am On Nov 04, 2015
darmochy1:

Please we don't entertain such here

Christopher please go and clear your self

lathikriss:
CREAT YOUR OWN THREAD
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:44am On Nov 04, 2015
frehage:

What's your dollar rate? What will your service charge be if my drop off point is Yenagoa, location of AleAirHub's head office? Thanks.

Good Morning Sir,

Our Services Charge Is $8 Per Any Successful Transaction And At Today, Our Dollar Rate Is N227. We Don't Render Drop Off Point In Our Yenagoa Office, Our Clients Goods Are Been Pickup Or Dispatched To The Provided Location / State Immediately With The Help Of A Pickup & Delivering Companies.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2015
iAmCharis:
Please, can you help me with how to contact a supplier on taobao?

Good Morning Sir,

I Am Sorry For Replying Late I Mistakenly Skip The Question...

They Are Many Ways To Contact A Seller On Taoboa....

Aliwangwang.The official IM software for Taobao.com With The Help Of These App On Your Laptop, Tab And Smartphone Communicating With The Seller Will Be Very Easy As Long You Have Login Detail To Taobao.

Wechat / QQ. 89% Of china population uses that app and the best way to find it is on the upper right side of each of the merchant link and it will be tag: QQ or Wechat. once you find the details, kindly open your wechat and paste the number to bring out result or details of the merchant and once it has come up, then add.

Remarks:
1. You Can Add Merchant QQ Detail On Wechat And It Will Work 100%
2. Wechat/QQ number Always Start Without Their Dialing code +86
3. Their Whatsapp number always start with +86 / 86 and not every of them is on whatsapp.
4. Wechat support language translation

Lastly, you can Download all these application i just mention form google store , apple store for android & Ipads and the desktop / laptop app can be download from their site direct.

Thanks
Our Commission Charges Has Been Review And Updated, It Is Now Flat Rate Of $8USD, Kindly Visit These Links; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/2#37651236

Please Note That Our Whatsapp Is Just For Light Inquires, Reminder, Or Introduction Of Our Services And We Don't Give Quotation Cost On Whatsapp Chat. So It Is Advise To Use Our Mail Channel If Your Inquires Need Details Responds Or Other Businesses / Partnership Discussion As Well.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ;

https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Enjoy Your Online Shopping Business And Make More Money Out Of It!!!.

Bravo

Disclaimer
Moses,E.Ale-AirPay Teams In China & Nigeria Shall Never Be Hold For Any Omissions From The Buyer That Failed To Ascertain Their Choices In Color, Sizes, etc. It Is A Duty Of The Buyer To Supply All These Information Along When Sending Us The Buying Request Inquiries.
Ale-AirPay

Cc Winetrapper

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by lathikriss: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2015
winetapper:
Please we don't entertain such here

Christopher please go and clear your self

CREAT YOUR OWN THREAD
How do you mean please.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by darmochy1(m): 10:44am On Nov 04, 2015
AleAirHub:

Hello darmochy1.
Sorry regarding your transactions with Charles from Krismax Logistic and please i will advice you details how the transactions was been carry out and the result so far from the transactions.... To enable other Nairalanders good at finding and resolving issues like these can assist you....

Thanks
Cc Winetrapper
I've spelt it out on the thread I created. Kindly check it out.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2015
lathikriss:
How do you mean please.
create your own thread and Discuss your matter there
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2015
darmochy1:

I've spelt it out on the thread I created. Kindly check it out.
Yes i checked it out you have successfully spammed the business section with your complain

Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by frehage: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Sir,

Our Services Charge Is $8 Per Any Successful Transaction And At Today, Our Dollar Rate Is N227. We Don't Render Drop Off Point In Our Yenagoa Office, Our Clients Goods Are Been Pickup Or Dispatched To The Provided Location / State Immediately With The Help Of A Pickup & Delivering Companies.
Thanks

Please sir, so what's the total cost of bringing in a KG of goods from China to Yenagoa through you: China-> Lagos-> Yenagoa?

And can you ship to Port Harcourt also instead of Lagos?

Thanks.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
frehage:

Please sir, so what's the total cost of bringing in a KG of goods from China to Yenagoa through you: China-> Lagos-> Yenagoa?

And can you ship to Port Harcourt also instead of Lagos?

Thanks.

Good Day Sir,
Basically The Rate Are For China - Lagos... And It Is When The Item/Items Arrived At Lagos Then It Can Be Pickup And Delivery To Your Location In Yenagoa/ Port Harcourt With Price Range Of 2500 Upward....
Lastly, Our Delivery Route From China To Nigeria Is Lagos Only For Now & It Is Mostly Preferred By All Flight / Airline Company For Goods

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by frehage: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Day Sir,
Basically The Rate Are For China - Lagos... And It Is When The Item/Items Arrived At Lagos Then It Can Be Pickup And Delivery To Your Location In Yenagoa/ Port Harcourt With Price Range Of 2500 Upward....
Lastly, Our Delivery Route From China To Nigeria Is Lagos Only For Now & It Is Mostly Preferred By All Flight / Airline Company For Goods

Thanks

Thanks very much. So the total cost per KG from China to Lagos is $8 for express, right?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
frehage:

Thanks very much. So the total cost per KG from China to Lagos is $8 for express, right?

Please Kindly Take Time To Go Though All These Our Links Below.

Thanks

Our Commission Charges Has Been Review And Updated, It Is Now Flat Rate Of $8USD, Kindly Visit These Links; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/2#37651236

Please Note That Our Whatsapp Is Just For Light Inquires, Reminder, Or Introduction Of Our Services And We Don't Give Quotation Cost On Whatsapp Chat. So It Is Advise To Use Our Mail Channel If Your Inquires Need Details Responds Or Other Businesses / Partnership Discussion As Well.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order Using Our Services. ;

https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905 And Here Will Guide You About Our Updated Shipping Charges; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese/1#36631835
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by onitiju: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
If you are into hand made art work of any kind( such as ankara bags/shoes, beads bags/shoes or purse, sculpture, drawing and painting etc) and want your products to be patronised by people across Africa and beyond. Kindly add 08124331663 for whatsapp chat or email arceze@yahoo.com
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
onitiju:
If you are into hand made art work of any kind( such as ankara bags/shoes, beads bags/shoes or purse, sculpture, drawing and painting etc) and want your products to be patronised by people across Africa and beyond. Kindly add 08124331663 for whatsapp chat or email arceze@yahoo.com
Respect is reciprocal
Please if you are not contributing to the group or asking questions related to the thread please do the necessary

CREAT YOUR OWN THREAD

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
winetapper:
Respect is reciprocal
Please if you are not contributing to the group or asking questions related to the thread please do the necessary

CREAT YOUR OWN THREAD
Thanks for that great reminder @ Winetrapper...

@ onitiju. going though these thread and asking a questions regarding the thread topic is not a crime but trying to claim smart by spamming here is bad....
PLEASE CREATE YOUR OWN THREAD & TIME TO WORK ON IT.
Bravo....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.