Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (176150 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by gbz123: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
why are you importing unemployment into Nigeria? how many goods will you export?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
ikechi1000:

Good morning, please for now I have 25k, I don't know if I would see a tablet that can be bought with such an amount, but if there is none, when I get up to the amount required, I will let you know. Thanks and God bless.

Well We Have Take Time To Source For Another One With Great Screen 10ich, 16GB And Many More.

http://detail.1688.com/offer/523811361879.html?spm=0.0.0.0.AZXL9g

Purchasing & Landing Cost @ Lag. =N24750.

Bravo Sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
gbz123:
why are you importing unemployment into Nigeria? how many goods will you export?

Compliment Sir,

Those Question Should Be Directed To The Authority In-charge Not We Sir And Lastly The Gadget You Are Using To Surf Online Were Those Items Produce In Our Country!!!....

Bravo!!!

Cc Winetapper
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ikechi1000(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
AleAirHub:

Well We Have Take Time To Source For Another One With Great Screen 10ich, 16GB And Many More.

Bravo Sir
The tablet is OK but the 10inch spoilt it, I need 7 or 8 inch, colourfly is just OK except for the price, thanks sir, I will still be searching but in case you find one, please let me know sir.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Tkadprince(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
GET DATA BUNDLE @ VERY CHEAP PRICE VISIT LINK BELOW!!!!!!!!!!! WHILE THE OFFER LAST , ALSO FOR AIRTIME AND BILK SMS.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3247294_tkcomwebsite_png965ec59ff1308a0d7f7f46d3b4fd4ed1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by ikechi1000(m): 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
AleAirHub:

Bravo Sir
Please check this for me http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1555215865.html
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
gbz123:
why are you importing unemployment into Nigeria?
No ! we are not rather helping Youths become their own Boss cool

how many goods will you export?]
How many have you produce cheesy we can assist you in exporting them

cheers cheesy
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
winetapper:
No ! we are not rather helping Youths become their own Boss cool

How many have you produce cheesy we can assist you in exporting them

cheers cheesy

Wise said!!!.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
ikechi1000:

Please check this for me http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1555215865.html
please search for another link because the cost at which the merchant f these particular link to waybill it to our address is very high.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by bush4ker(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
I wonder how ppl import Tecno/infinix/gionee smartphones??
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
bush4ker:
I wonder how ppl import Tecno/infinix/gionee smartphones??
I really don't know about others but for Tecno they are not produced in China rather African countries

So any of those phones from China is cloned
Thats why you wount see them in sites like suning.com and JD.com
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
winetapper:
I really don't know about others but for Tecno they are not produced in China rather African countries

So any of those phones from China is cloned
Thats why you wount see them in sites like suning.com and JD.com

Winetapper you are right. Currently tecno has two in the market now the other type is BML. it display whenever you switch off or no the phone. Infact the clone has extended to HTC...

China can produce any type of clone phones as long you got the money.....

Lastly, Tecno is been manufacture in Hong Kong and if you have like $10k then you can reach us on mail so we link you up with those well known selling gadget manufacturers in China for business deal.
Bravo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by bush4ker(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2016
Hmm big boys game
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2016
bush4ker:
Hmm big boys game
if really big boys game , then start doing something... bravo

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by mitchelle1989(f): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Evening One

Here Are Some China English
dresslink.com
romwe.com
have you ordered from dress link and are they real?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 7:55am On Jan 04, 2016
mitchelle1989:

He would not prescribe them to you if there are not real
Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2016
mitchelle1989:

Compliment Of The Season wink wink wink

In contribution to my digital winetapper , we will not quota any site if they are not ok and to clear off your doubt we will advise you stick to the sites best know to you sir/ma.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by tanshado(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2016
We can expand further, don't you think so? 2016 is here.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2016
tanshado:
We can expand further, don't you think so? 2016 is here.

Sure Sire!!!...

So Much To Share!
So Much To Review From Mistakes Made Last Year!!.
So Much Plan B To Switch To Now That Dollar Is Not Smiling Again!!!.
So Much Connection Link For Those Who Really Mean Business!!!.

All Things Will Start Materialize One By One!!!.

Bravo Sir

Cc Winetapper

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by meekmaya(f): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2016
do u hv an office in lagos?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2016
meekmaya:
do u hv an office in lagos?

Our Nig. Office Is In Yenagoa

&
Shenzhen Address.
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services.
联系人:心语轩.
电话: 17080699782
邮箱: instantpay25@gmail.com.
地址: 广东省深圳市龙华新区共和花园65栋
邮编: 518109

Gz Address.
Ale-Air Konsult
联系人 : Olati
电话: 15811853429,13249728902
邮箱: instantpay25@gmail.com
地址 :广州市越秀区广园西路218号盈富服装城A2022档

Bravo MA.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by just2okworld(f): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2016
mitchelle1989:

I've ordered from them before,but I'll advise you get your samples first...hope this helps?

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
just2okworld:

I've ordered from them before,but I'll advise you get your samples first...hope this helps?

Good to hear that, how was their product in terms of quality @ just2okworld
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by just2okworld(f): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
AleAirHub:

Good to hear that, how was their product in terms of quality @ just2okworld
Averagely ok for some,and excellent for others!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
just2okworld:

Averagely ok for some,and excellent for others!!!

Wise Say!!!.

Bravo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by just2okworld(f): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
AleAirHub:

Wise Say!!!.

Bravo

Thanks boss
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
I think best thing is
Look for a seller who has wide range,designs of clothe
Trying developing a good relationship with him
(Reason so the seller would not try to cheat you becos he now has a new friend cheesy
Let the seller know you are ordering for samples
In that case the seller would send his best so you would buy more

Hope this is helpful wink

Cc. Aleairhub

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
winetapper:
I think best thing is
Look for a seller who has wide range,designs of clothe
Trying developing a good relationship with him
(Reason so the seller would not try to cheat you becos he now has a new friend cheesy
Let the seller know you are ordering for samples
In that case the seller would send his best so you would buy more

Hope this is helpful wink

Cc. Aleairhub

Sure!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Abidemi501(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kudos to Ale air hub. My package is delivered
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Abidemi501:
Kudos to Ale air hub. My package is delivered
Congrats
Good sales really all I wish you smiley
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by bush4ker(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
please what is this RMB..?..should it be converted to dollar?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by henrimoto(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
bush4ker:
please what is this RMB..?..should it be converted to dollar?
RMB; it is the Chinese currency.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.