Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175500 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
richysam:
OK boss, i'm waiting o a beg hurry *smile with a worry face*
it is more easy if one has negotiated with the merchant and the merchant need to approve your requested price.... so it is a process and mean why' we have contacted the merchant and if by Saturday no reply then we can assist you source for another.....
thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by richysam(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
AleAirHub:

it is more easy if one has negotiated with the merchant and the merchant need to approve your requested price.... so it is a process and mean why' we have contacted the merchant and if by Saturday no reply then we can assist you source for another.....
thanks
OK boss, thanks for the update.
ehmmm about sourcing for another supplier, pls make sure the price tag remains unchanged or even less than the one I stated earlier *smiles*.
no blame me name profit we dey find
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:45am On Nov 29, 2015
richysam:
OK boss, thanks for the update.
ehmmm about sourcing for another supplier, pls make sure the price tag remains unchanged or even less than the one I stated earlier *smiles*.
no blame me name profit we dey find

Good Morning Sir,

Please Check Your Mail

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by DEGREE2466(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Guys.
Here Are Tested And Trusted Sites
The following are very popular Chinese shopping website.
and there are thousands of new websites for these:

1. if you can't open chinese website, you can install "xskywalker" browser. then it will be very faster.
2. For translation, google translation, Chrome or some software, like "youdao dictiory" is a good choice.

www.jd.com

www.yhd.com

www.taobao.com

www.tmall.com

www.1688.com

www.dangdang.com

www.jumei.com

www.nuomi.com

www.kaola.com

www.vip.com

www.51buy.com

www.meituan.com

www.suning.com

www. ctrip.com

www.gome.com

www.meilishuo.com

www.lefeng.com

www.moonbasa.com

www.feiniu.com

www.newegg.com

www.tiantian.com

www.yintai.com

www.paipai.com

www.lashou.com

www.maibaobao.com

www.s.cn

www.yougou.com

www.paixie.net

www.letao.com

www.wbiao.cn

Enjoy Your Shopping And While It Last.

Questions Are Welcomed Please

Thanks

Where can I locate you in Benin city
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
DEGREE2466:

For best communication
Whatsapp or Email
For face to face meeting.

Shebi agorfure still de go bayelsa grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
DEGREE2466:

Good day sir. Our Nigeria office is in YENAGOA and you are free to visit at your own comfort. Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2015
Patience is the key to all doors of success,
Patience teaches us the art of hard work,
We should do this practice, so we can find the
real concept of success and happiness.

We use these medium to thank all our clients within and outside Nigeria & to those whose his or her packages were delay as regard of unseen event that do happen once in a while & to those who is still battling with breakthrough in mini importation business. keep pushing and you will definitely make it.....

During these few months of our transactions many importation mistakes from buyers,logistics company, etc were captured/recorded and we have already assigned our teams in China to work out measures on how it will be resolved for the betterment of everyone...

Lastly, your recommendations, criticize , ideas , suggestion is highly welcome at all time.
Happy New Month.
Cc Ale-Airpay Team China & Nigeria.
Cc Winetapper
Cc: Savan Members Worldwide (Life 1st ).
Cc: T.I.U Global LTD
Cc: Philland Eng. Services
Cc : Rational Logistics LTD
Cc: All Our Prudent Clients.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2015
Better is not good enough the best is Yet to come

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by richysam(m): 12:17am On Dec 02, 2015
winetapper:
Better is not good enough the best is Yet to come
Oga Air, I sent you another mail containing Chinese supplier of the stuff this time.
sorry I would have posted it but nairaland mod ban me unfairly (we are still yet to settle the case in baba kalamusi side...na joke o).
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:51am On Dec 02, 2015
richysam:
Oga Air, I sent you another mail containing Chinese supplier of the stuff this time.
sorry I would have posted it but nairaland mod ban me unfairly (we are still yet to settle the case in baba kalamusi side...na joke o).
Sorry ooooo, your boy has been very busy since the black Friday and cyber Monday... I will review them and reply you Sir... please always chat me up at whatsapp for fast responses.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2015
richysam:
Good morning sir.
nor yield result and the merchant that response to us said their product is out of stock. please it always advice able to contact the merchants 1st on alibaba before sending us request from their because their mode of transactions is a bit different from other retailer store like Aliexpress.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Rightworld(m): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
AleAirHub:

For Security Reasons We Cant Place Order The Site, Please Stay Away From That Site.

Thanks
Which and which site do you recommed
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:52am On Dec 05, 2015
Good morning our dear customers.
our normal shipping custom clearing charges has change from N380 TO N 450 as a results of market influence, we are sorry for the inconveniences.

Thanks

Updated 5/12/2015.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 5:26am On Dec 05, 2015
Maybe Xmas season
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by YoungWiseCash: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2015
YoungWiseCash:
http://m.1688.com/offer/524068190501.html how much will it cost
Please send mail including the size , color and qty you want and we will reply you promptly.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by henrykings: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2015
Good morning boss pls i need help on were to buy complete makeup 4 ladies n marykay
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2015
Tips to Increase Sales and have multiple orders on Jumia,Dealdey,Konga,Kaymu,OLX,Jiji e.t.c.

1. Ecommerce websites are online marketplace that allows people and businesses to sell products to interested buyers through product listing and auctions.Per day on an average, one mobile accessory and a beauty product is sold every minute, one Tablet is sold in every 11 minutes, Wristwatch sells on every 5minutes!!

2. Optimize Your Store &Product Description
*Multiple, high quality pictures of the item.
*Pictures should be in focus.
*Item description should include the color and size of the item and other key features.
*Supply a shipping charge for each item.
*Offer multiple shipping discounts to encourage buyers.
*Optimize product description with keywords.
*Write new keyword enriched content.

3. Build a Brand That People Can Trust . Online buyers cannot touch the items that you are selling, so you need to build trust by offering quality products. With this technique, customers will always love to come back to your store and re-order.

4. Drive more traffic to your store where your customers can make additional purchases.Consider starting a newsletter to promote new items to your customers.

5. Use Enhanced Listing Features:
*First photo - increases chances of selling by 15%
*Gallery - Typically sell for 12% more
*Subtitle - Typically sell for 10% more

Just feel like I should share this here for the benefit of all,I dont know if it goes down well with Oga Moses and if not ,you can kindly ask me to remove the post and I will do that immediately. I think Seun Osewa should add an option to this website whereby the admin will be the first person to see every post and decide either to allow or disallow such posts for being seen by members.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
abbeyforex:
Tips to Increase Sales and have multiple orders on Jumia,Dealdey,Konga,Kaymu,OLX,Jiji e.t.c.

1. Ecommerce websites are online marketplace that allows people and businesses to sell products to interested buyers through product listing and auctions.Per day on an average, one mobile accessory and a beauty product is sold every minute, one Tablet is sold in every 11 minutes, Wristwatch sells on every 5minutes!!

2. Optimize Your Store &Product Description
*Multiple, high quality pictures of the item.
*Pictures should be in focus.
*Item description should include the color and size of the item and other key features.
*Supply a shipping charge for each item.
*Offer multiple shipping discounts to encourage buyers.
*Optimize product description with keywords.
*Write new keyword enriched content.

3. Build a Brand That People Can Trust . Online buyers cannot touch the items that you are selling, so you need to build trust by offering quality products. With this technique, customers will always love to come back to your store and re-order.

4. Drive more traffic to your store where your customers can make additional purchases.Consider starting a newsletter to promote new items to your customers.

5. Use Enhanced Listing Features:
*First photo - increases chances of selling by 15%
*Gallery - Typically sell for 12% more
*Subtitle - Typically sell for 10% more

Just feel like I should share this here for the benefit of all,I dont know if it goes down well with Oga Moses and if not ,you can kindly ask me to remove the post and I will do that immediately. I think Seun Osewa should add an option to this website whereby the admin will be the first person to see every post and decide either to allow or disallow such posts for being seen by members.
How ur boy go vex with OGA@ the top....
Wise said and is left for smart individuals to implement it.
BRAVO

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
Am loving this cool
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by adason: 12:22am On Dec 07, 2015
Pls check this 4 me and tell much it will cost detail.1688.com/offer/35885952597.html?spm=b26110380.bhy001.0.0QY8seh&tracelog=p4p i hope is an original i want 20pic
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
adason:
Pls check this 4 me and tell much it will cost detail.1688.com/offer/35885952597.html?spm=b26110380.bhy001.0.0QY8seh&tracelog=p4p i hope is an original i want 20pic
Your mail address so we can send you the total cost
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by adason: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
adaolivia82@yahoo.com
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
adason:
adaolivia82@yahoo.com
I WILL REPLY YOU SHORTLY.
THANKS
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
AleAirHub:

I WILL REPLY YOU SHORTLY.
THANKS
Bill Sent, Please Check Your Email.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by adason: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oga please check your mail and abeg reduce the hair to10pieces thanks.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by doyinjummy(f): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2015
I want to use this medium to say a big thank you to AleAirHub and his wonderful team. He has been tested,trusted and delivered 100%.

Kudos to your team and more power to your elbow.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2015
doyinjummy:
I want to use this medium to say a big thank you to AleAirHub and his wonderful team. He has been tested,trusted and delivered 100%.

Kudos to your team and more power to your elbow.
Please gist us well how did it go

Pictures etc grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by doyinjummy(f): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
winetapper:
Please gist us well how did it go

Pictures etc grin

I've used their services several times and all went well. Mostly,personal shopping for my clients so I really can't post pictures.

Thanks.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
doyinjummy:

I've used their services several times and all went well. Mostly,personal shopping for my clients so I really can't post pictures.

Thanks.
Alright no problem
Glad you had a nice experience
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
doyinjummy:

Thanks.
Mummy Doyinjummy thank your ma for your uncountable patronage since we keep off our operations, it has never been a dull moment working with you ma. Your advice, suggestions and ideas is unmeasurable and incomparable from others of our clients has suggested...
Thank You Ma.

@ Modern winetapper.
Too much of banana Rep is not good, if we are to upload all our clients details and pictures of their goods here, this our thread will be over flooded with pictures which MAY lead to violation of rules on NL.
Our client has share her experience with our services and if any doubt then reach to her though Pm Toh.
Bravo

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.