Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,280 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

This Is 4 All Males In The House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is 4 All Males In The House (1889 Views)

All Males Are The Same (pix) / My Top 10 Funniest Males In Romance Section. / My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by tope2000(f): 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2009
chamotex:

was that u when u were little tongue
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by DaPhoenix(f): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2009
tope2000:

was that u when u were little tongue

lol
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by CrazyMan(m): 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2009
@190. If you're a rich bachelor, and you want to marry an honest girl, then remove 50% of your lifestyle. Let everyone see you as an average bachelor. Am also a bachelor like you and if happen to have billions, believe me they would be kept deep in the dark in the dungeon until there would be need for it.
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by Grizzly(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2009
crazykid:

@190. If you're a rich bachelor, and you want to marry an honest girl, then remove 50% of your lifestyle. Let everyone see you as an average bachelor. Am also a bachelor like you and if happen to have billions, believe me they would be kept deep in the dark in the dungeon until there would be need for it.

just what the hell do you mean by that?
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by DaPhoenix(f): 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2009
crazykid:

Thought you were female?
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by CrazyMan(m): 12:00am On Feb 18, 2009
What does your heart tell you concerning my gender?
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by eyonigger(m): 12:18am On Feb 18, 2009
190, daphoe and co will turn ur thread to their own personal chat room, they wnt allow other;s to contribute.
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by cvibe: 12:22am On Feb 18, 2009

Too late! You can't get what you're looking for now.  The only one true love you had was the girl who stood by you, drank gari and ate shawa with you when you were nothing.  Obviously, you would have kicked her to the kerbs when you got made, with the thoughts that she wasn't good enough for you thus the dilemma you now find yourself.

So, guy, make do with what you get,  put them to the test, and don't flash the cash.
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by Sissy3(f): 12:23am On Feb 18, 2009
eyonigger:

190, daphoe and co will turn ur thread to their own personal chat room, they wnt allow other;s to contribute.

funny and u wot r doing by posting this instead of answering the question undecided
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by binahmad(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2009
@DaPhoenix,

U can quit laughing now, cos da guy is not after your laughter, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

@Poster,

Indeed not your missing 10Naira, grin

Tell you what, u gotta pray, and HARD; and U gotta FOCUS.

I really understand what u r going thru, really, cos I went thru same. It wasn't easy
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by binahmad(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2009
I believe, as members in this GREAT NAIRALAND FORUM, that eventually you'll get to fill us all in on how it all went, right Pally?

CHEER UP,
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by 190: 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2009
thanks people
well i dont know if i eva had a girl da drank garri wit me eva
jst dat this is meant 4 all single guys out ther
wot do we do 2 excape shocked the chains of girls who lust after
guy's cash!
i mean u supose knw hw babes of nowadys de run their mata na
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by charminme(f): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2009
190:

thanks people
well i dont know if i eva had a girl da drank garri wit me eva
jst dat this is meant 4 all single guys out ther
wot do we do 2 excape shocked the chains of girls who lust after
guy's cash!
i mean u supose knw hw babes of nowadys de run their mata na

Well, the best thing be yoursef
as it is in girls, so also in guys
Every girl wants to be comfortable, i do date guys that dnt have much now cos i knw they are hardworking and have a promising future
Then be real ursef, u dnt have 2 hide anything and try and read the kind of girl u have all the best,
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by segzicres(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2009
go Up to any babe you see on the street and hand her a couple of paper bills and she'll be your loyal wide forever.
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by axehead: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2009
u wanna know if she'real? contact me and i'll take u somwhere.besides are u rich?
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by MoneyRule(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2009
undecided contact me,i know someone that knows someone who knows someone that can figure it out for you. wink
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by MoneyRule(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2009
undecided contact me,i know someone that knows someone who knows someone that can figure it out for you. wink
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by bijelee(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2009
from what i have observed especially about celebrities, who think they've got fat purses, fame and all that, they all have broken homes, broken marriages n its such a bad influence.

looking at what u said, wht not try to be humble as in assume you don't have as much as u think, or rather don't allow what you have to influence your choice nn rub you of true luv,

why am i saying all these, i believe you are the man, the ball is in ur court, we know how to attract the girls, you will be the one to pop the question, so making the right choice is now the bone of contention,

first is that u need time, don't rush to make your choices,

secondly, observe carefully the girls around you, from the way they talk with you, how far they can sacrifice for you, which of them gives to you u know n all that, test them with such trivial things, am sure you will find ur heart

lastly commit everything to God's hands, the Bible says many are the thoughts in the heart of a man, but only the will of God will be established, so talk to God, watch and pray. Its well,
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by 190: 1:24am On Feb 21, 2009
na wa o
see boys de vex

OKAY MAKE I ASK UNA THIS QUESTION DEN
HOW WE FIT TAKE TEST GIRL/MAN TO KNOW SAY
HE/SHE REALLY LOVE US DIEE

Make i stat am,
as in the woman,
she always wants the best for the male
she stops him 4rm smokin,drinkin,flirtin etc
she hardly dmands 4 cash from him(i knw say this one go bring quarel undecided)

Den to d man,
he hardly dmands 4 sex
u dnt nid 2 ask 4 wot u want,he sees it and gets it 4 u
in most cases he takes u 2 his family(IF UR BF NEVA TAKE U GO SEE HIM FAMILY BETA QUESTION AM O)especially after a datin period of like 1yr
lastly he changes drastically in bad tins he does b4 cos of u

anyway i b wan bring 1 question up wen cause wahala btween me and my gf 2day (rubbiee) bt if i post am na wahala 4 here as people go begin talk anyhow lik hw hungry nigerians really do!
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by 190: 5:46am On Feb 24, 2009
replies niddded ASAP grin grin
Re: This Is 4 All Males In The House by 190: 1:20am On Mar 02, 2009
males wher una de

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Get Over My Ex---Help! / Signs Your Partner Isn't The One / These Are The 7 MAGICAL 3 Words That Will Keep Your Relationship STRONG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.