Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] (71921 Views)

Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) / Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by AgentOfAllah: 4:09am On Jun 04, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Earlier today,at the meeting held in niger,after the meeting twas gathered that PMB also got a horse as gift

Only God knows the music he's listening to and the cause of his laughtergrin

Dey laff dey go jare my presidogrin

That's probably a translator device and not music. Remember he's in a francophone country.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by nijanigga: 4:15am On Jun 04, 2015
how do you know he was listening to music?
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Princedapace(m): 4:48am On Jun 04, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Earlier today,at the meeting held in niger,after the meeting twas gathered that PMB also got a horse as gift

He wasn't listening to music

He was listening to translation or conversation
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Marlboro1: 5:14am On Jun 04, 2015
He was only listening to English translation from his Nigerien counterpart. Niger is French-soeaking country. Get yr facts straight sir.

Feranmicharles:

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by adellam16(f): 5:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Feranmicharles:

yea right d guy beside him is listening to music and laughing out loud with him too! Damn liar!
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by vokalguy(m): 5:19am On Jun 04, 2015
abatically:

The thing tire me. Too much juvenile threads on Nairaland these days. And the mods push silly threads to front page. Imagine a foreigner reading Nairaland would think Nigerians are draft.

Guy u no lie men... these mods are so lame, the posts that make front page are senseless and ridiculous

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by nagoma(m): 5:38am On Jun 04, 2015
He seems to be smiling. No evidence he was laughing loudly at all.

Even these apparently small dishonesties will continue to hurt the country.

Please embrace CHANGE. Be honest, be accurate and don't mislead.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:44am On Jun 04, 2015
moremuch1:
Op me think he is not really listening to music, dat headphone may be connected to a translator if he is in a non English speaking country or talking to a person like that as the case may be
You're right. I wonder why the (super) moderator that moved this to the front page doesn't have this common knowledge.
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 04, 2015
Chai! op never see translator before? Em say na music! Chai...lol public embarrassment. And it even made front page. Shame to the mod who couldn't re-caption this!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by isacolukay(m): 5:50am On Jun 04, 2015
Aminat508:
Lolz angry grin

Fine gal!
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Uncletony(m): 6:24am On Jun 04, 2015
Nawa 4 this daura guyman oo!!..people are dying in bornu & u are here laughing!!
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Truckpusher(m): 6:30am On Jun 04, 2015
We will soon be seeing ''President Buhari and wife doing it on top of a horse(pic)''.

Yeye people .
grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by papoose999(m): 6:36am On Jun 04, 2015
Imagine...nigeria dn enta one chance mr buhari is laughin while pple dey die 4 borno..d bring back our girls crew dn laylow self cos na apc dey pay deir bills....we dn enta one chance
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Slickest(m): 6:44am On Jun 04, 2015
vheMa:
Na laff u dey laff so,na music u dey listen to,abeg start working jhur sad
Another hater sited!!! So many of them, we can't kuku kii dem...we nid their "8" to get to "10"
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Aminat508(f): 6:52am On Jun 04, 2015
isacolukay:

Fine gal!
fine uncle mi angry
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by ybalogs(m): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2015
Chai, NL and humour Sha. We all know it's translator, OP just dey look for trouble ni and him Don see am small even though nah still Buharist. Just keep smiling my Presido. We know things go soon better. Cheers.
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Caseless: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ma moniker was hacked
I hate "change"
ur 'moniker hacked'? You can only hack an account, not a moniker. Correct your statement, you poor student.
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Caseless:
ur 'moniker hacked'? You can only hack an account, not a moniker. Correct your statement, you poor student.
Stop stalking me
And fyi
Am old enough to make ur m * u c * m
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by austinbrown: 7:15am On Jun 04, 2015
Rubbish who cares
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Missmossy(f): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2015
That face though,he is having fun obviously cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by deewhylaf13: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2015
Guys.., pls beware of dis advert anywhere. dey are hungry people, people dat will never eat d fruit of dia labour in life. dey only use d advert to dupe people. I was a victim. may u guys never av peace..... still wondering if dat 1k will deliver u from ur poverty. (I also first see dis advert on nairaland b4 falling 4 dem)

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by walozanga(m): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2015
HE IS LAUGHING AT TINUBU AND HIS REQUESTS
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by stankezzy: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Agwoden:
They didn't elect him to be a DJ but a President. He should've consulted Don Jazzy if music was his calling. Let him start serious work and stop this mickey mouse show.
other presidents are working our own is here laughing in the mist of world leaders,does it not show illitracy and cluelessness?
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by flashychoicy(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari u have to start working we voted you for action and not for you to be laughing... Behave like de buhari that promise us to tackle corruption if elected[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by GbengaJimoh(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2015
That technology might be new to the brainless Daura farmer
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by simpleseyi: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2015
I thought that PDP dogs said that Buhari only laugh once in a decade. In the last 2 months, Buhari has been photographed laughing in 3 out of every 4 photos.
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Aspiregreat: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2015
vheMa:
Na laff u dey laff so,na music u dey listen to,abeg start working jhur sad
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Aspiregreat: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2015
GbengaJimoh:
That technology might be new to the brainless Daura farmer

LolLol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor / Peter Obi Spotted In His House In Onitsha Wearing Shorts (Photos) / ”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.