Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] (71945 Views)

Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) / Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by adavebobo(m): 12:05am On Jun 04, 2015
PMB be like: Walahi Oramide sabi sing pah......

"oya shakiti bobo, mo fe ra bentley bobo, mo fe ra ferari bobo, AISHA i go ply you to PARIS bobo!

;DPMB be like: Walahi Oramide sabi sing pah......

"oya shakiti bobo, mo fe ra bentley bobo, mo fe ra ferari bobo, AISHA i go ply you to PARIS bobo!
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by MOIart(m): 12:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Ex-president GEJ was like the most abused and castigated president of Nigeria. Must this continue with this new govt. of PMB
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 04, 2015
Who told u he is listening to music olodo.. thats a translator ear piece.. why would he be listening to music in a serious setting like that?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Icekyng: 12:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:
You are just as dull as the dauradullard
lol make e dy pain u jare carry ur smelling singlet waka pass jare see as fly full here #getovertheElectionDefeat
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by AAinEqGuinea: 12:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Must be listening to the new Kendrick album
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by deniyor: 12:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Feranmicharles:
President Buhari is listening to the conversation betwenn himself and Ex-President Jonathan. When he conceded defeatgrin

Jonathan be like: your excellency congrats
PMB be like: grin thank you o,even if u no congratulate me your wife don congratulate megrin

Dry. Try harder.
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by loadedvibes: 12:22am On Jun 04, 2015
The man is listening to Godwin
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Icekyng: 12:29am On Jun 04, 2015
gen2briz:
Baba, forgive me for being rude but you just have to stop all this your up and down laff jare.... Please get serious and let the action start.

But to talk true baba fine no be small, that him little smile makes me forget say na last week we get NEPA light last for my area.
lool
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 04, 2015
Op Niger and Chad are typically french speaking countries. So if you really want to visit or take an excursion it would do you good to get a translator- Baba was about wearing a translating device!
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Olacchris: 12:37am On Jun 04, 2015
He's still warming up tho.
He know what to do at a particular point in time. At least he should have a little more fun so work won't choke him off
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by vislabraye(m): 12:46am On Jun 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:

You are just as dull as the dauradullard

I wonder O. Na for meeting person go listen to music ?
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by babestella: 12:57am On Jun 04, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Earlier today,at the meeting held in niger,after the meeting twas gathered that PMB also got a horse as gift

Only God knows the music he's listening to and the cause of his laughtergrin

Dey laff dey go jare my presidogrin

The Daura President is busy listening to music and laughing while NE burns. Ride on, I can see that your desperation is just to answer "Mr. President", now you have it, you can laugh on till 2019.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Kelvin3028(m): 1:00am On Jun 04, 2015
He was not listening to music... That is a listening aid head phone... I wonder if you have ever used a language laboratory...coz if u have, u will know wat dat is...
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by chidifyn(f): 1:02am On Jun 04, 2015
I thought that ear piece is for translating what is being discussed? When did it become for listening to music in delegation? Op think before u write!
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by abatically(m): 1:07am On Jun 04, 2015
vokalguy:

Thanks, at least I know there are people on this site who are smart and do research. I can't believe the so called mods also put this on the front page

The thing tire me. Too much juvenile threads on Nairaland these days. And the mods push silly threads to front page. Imagine a foreigner reading Nairaland would think Nigerians are draft.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by swezenberg(m): 1:45am On Jun 04, 2015
[size=14pt]Illiterates abound on this thread. The OP is their chairman. So they've never seen Presidents listen to translated speech before.[/size]
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 04, 2015
Niaraland that is a translator. how dumb can you people get? and it made the front page?
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by kcid(m): 2:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Dumb fellows
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by richidinho(m): 2:51am On Jun 04, 2015
Dollyak:
Fool, he was listening to the translated message.

#IcontrolMoonlight
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Godsonkemz(m): 3:04am On Jun 04, 2015
When buhari coughs, it appears on the front page. Buhari sneezes, it appears on the front page. Buhari sh** it appears on the front page. Abi na joblessness or what dey wori una?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by wahalababe(f): 3:07am On Jun 04, 2015
abeg make una free ds man before u will show us ....pic of buhari in the toilet.....jobless op
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 04, 2015
Dollyak:
Fool, he was listening to the translated message.

And laughing like a jackass
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Ujupsy: 3:30am On Jun 04, 2015
He should take this work serious because fixing Nigeria is not listening to music or rearing cows We need some seriousness now.
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by kilode100(f): 3:46am On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=Feranmicharles post=34400118]President Buhari is listening to the conversation betwenn himself and Ex-President Jonathan. When he conceded defeatgrin

Jonathan be like: your excellency congrats
PMB be like: grin thank you o,even if u no congratulate me your wife don congratulate megrin[/quote

Dry!
Tell him no light in my area since he took over.
Na now day break for am.msstew

20 Likes

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by iyobs7(f): 4:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Wait o is that not Masari by his side? I mean former PDP house member... Nawa o. Is this really change?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society / Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.