Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,954 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] (71961 Views)

Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) / Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by eddytine: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2015
Get busy with your own money making activities,you can now make money online with ur cell phone in your house,office or school just by joining NAIRABET,through this link https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate709640 add on BBM for tips on which teams to bet for sure wins...make at least 3k perday.26B44AC1
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Aspiregreat: 7:58am On Jun 04, 2015
papoose999:
Imagine...nigeria dn enta one chance mr buhari is laughin while pple dey die 4 borno..d bring back our girls crew dn laylow self cos na apc dey pay deir bills....we dn enta one chance

Big time one chance undecided
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by HRich(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2015
Feranmicharles:
President Buhari is listening to the conversation betwenn himself and Ex-President Jonathan. When he conceded defeatgrin

Jonathan be like: your excellency congrats
PMB be like: grin thank you o,even if u no congratulate me your wife don congratulate megrin
I really think you have a problem for Goodluck conceding defeat, you sound like is the last thing you will
ever do.
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 04, 2015
Slickest:

Another hater sited!!! So many of them, we can't kuku kii dem...we nid their "8" to get to "10"
olodogrin
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by HRich(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2015
vheMa:
Na laff u dey laff so,na music u dey listen to,abeg start working jhur sad
while others are serious in the ongoing meeting, Buhari is serious laughing those who thinks Boko haram will end sooner.
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Feranmicharles(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2015
deniyor:

Dry. Try harder.
since its dry,wet it and also remember to tell those 50 people too:-/
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by verygudbadguy(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2015
gen2briz:
Baba, forgive me for being rude but you just have to stop all this your up and down laff jare.... Please get serious and let the action start.

But to talk true baba fine no be small, that him little smile makes me forget say na last week we get NEPA light last for my area.

My friend, u need to move down to d city...

Nepa wants to kill us here wit light. grin
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Feranmicharles(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2015
HRich:
I really think you have a problem for Goodluck conceding defeat, you sound like is the last thing you will
ever do.
by the way,I can never be defeated not to talk of conceding defeatgrin. Na ur wahala jhur
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2015
HRich:
while others are serious in the ongoing meeting, Buhari is serious laughing those who thinks Boko haram will end sooner...
finish your linesad
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by HRich(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2015
Feranmicharles:
by the way,I can never be defeated not to talk of conceding defeatgrin. Na ur wahala jhur
Lolz. Oyah try me in a contest and see things for yourself.
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by HRich(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2015
vheMa:
finish your linesad
Lolz. Now that's your headech.
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Caseless: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Stop stalking me
And fyi
Am old enough to make ur m * u c * m
stalking? I'm sure u do not know d meaning of that world. If u do, why would u say i'm stalking u by just quoting u in an open forum? This idiat is feeling important.
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2015
grin grin
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by isacolukay(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2015
Aminat508:
fine uncle mi angry

Abeg no uncle-zone me joor. Hws ur day and y u no dey reply my PMs?
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Aminat508(f): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2015
isacolukay:

Abeg no uncle-zone me joor. Hws ur day and y u no dey reply my PMs?
fine dearie. ... . I have nah
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by isacolukay(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2015
Aminat508:
fine dearie. ... . I have nah

Kwin Aminah... U no go kill me sha.
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by xmileeasy: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2015
isacolukay:

Kwin Aminah... U no go kill me sha.
I dey watch the two of una as per international observer for love affairs
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by aisammy4: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Hey, they were all laughing
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by notoriousbabe: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2015
grin My president
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by isacolukay(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2015
xmileeasy:

I dey watch the two of una as per international observer for love affairs

Lol. Nothing do us bro.
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by undisputedgbola(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
vheMa:
Na laff u dey laff so,na music u dey listen to,abeg start working jhur sad
tPAIN!!!
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Rawar: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
These media self. Gossip forum. Who knows
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by 2dillu2(m): 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ma moniker was hacked
I hate "change"
to the GMB and Change haters "CHEERS"

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Gbsy07(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
president BuHaRi is listening to GodWin on his IPAD AIR2
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by tucee31: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
That's a translator oooo, chai! Nigerians ehn,smh. undecided

Agwoden:
They didn't elect him to be a DJ but a President. He should've consulted Don Jazzy if music was his calling. Let him start serious work and stop this mickey mouse show.
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Feranmicharles(m): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2015
HRich:
Lolz. Oyah try me in a contest and see things for yourself.
for realshocked are u there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.