Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked (7117 Views)

Southwest APC Insists On True Federalism / True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. / Only True Federalism Can Resolve Nigeria’s Problems – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Scholes007(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
OoduaVanguard:

That's a lie and even you know it! You people are a pathetic lot. You blame everyone but yourselves for your problems -- it's always other people holding you back, you NEVER accept responsiblity for your own failures as a people.

For example, the Enugu International Airport till today is getting lesser and lesser patronage from your own people who still prefer to come to Lagos to board their international flights. Your travelers will give all the excuses in the world as to why they would rather FLY all the way to Lagos to catch a flight out of the country when they could easily do so via closer-by ENUGU Intl' Airport.

Before that Airport was upgraded, you people did not allow us to hear word about how its upgrade would be a game-changer and reduce your dependence on "South West" airports. And now that you've gotten it you have failed to put it to use!!!!! That right there sums up the Yiboman, he's an abject FAILURE!!!

Another example are your so-called 'billionaires', especially the Anambra ones. Upon all your noises, your 'billionaires' still prefer to build and invest in the SW. Ifeanyi Uba has only ONE petrol station in the whole of Anambra. His tangible assets are all located in Lagos. Ditto Arthur Eze, Ditto Emeka Offor, Ditto Coscharis.

Face it, your erosion infested region is simply not condusive for even your own people to remain in, let alone attract other Nigerians. No amount of lies you come here to spew will change that fact.
simply what you saw online or heard
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by OoduaVanguard: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Scholes007:
simply what you saw online or heard

I got these from your kinsmen on the Anambra, Imo, and Enugu threads. I fit quote at least two of your kinsmen that reeled out those facts but I'll rather not embarrass them like that, unless I'm forced to.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Scholes007(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
OoduaVanguard:

I got these from your kinsmen on the Anambra, Imo, and Enugu threads. I fit quote at least two of your kinsmen that reeled out those facts but I'll rather not embarrass them like that, unless I'm forced to.
yea I know already, you read what they wrote and you concluded. isn't it? grin grin
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by OoduaVanguard: 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Scholes007:
yea I know already, you read what they wrote and you concluded. isn't it? grin grin

Yes, I did! And I believe them coz Igbos are naturally chest-beaters, so for them to come out and attack their own kinsmen for such neglect speaks volumes.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Duru1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
These funny rapscallions from the southwest of Nigeria will not stop to amuse people. What the hell is “true federalism”? Does “false federalism” exist? It is either federalism or not. I had hoped that junkyard spot called Nigeria would have collapsed by now.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Scholes007(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
OoduaVanguard:

Yes, I did! And I believe them coz Igbos are naturally chest-beaters, so for them to come out and attack their own kinsmen for such neglect speaks volumes.
What are the term that you qualify a chest beater with?... oooh I forgot... it takes a chest beater to know a chest beater
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by zendy: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
OoduaVanguard:

That's a lie and even you know it! You people are a pathetic lot. You blame everyone but yourselves for your problems -- it's always other people holding you back, you NEVER accept responsiblity for your own failures as a people.

For example, the Enugu International Airport till today is getting lesser and lesser patronage from your own people who still prefer to come to Lagos to board their international flights. Your travelers will give all the excuses in the world as to why they would rather FLY all the way to Lagos to catch a flight out of the country when they could easily do so via closer-by ENUGU Intl' Airport.

Before that Airport was upgraded, you people did not allow us to hear word about how its upgrade would be a game-changer and reduce your dependence on "South West" airports. And now that you've gotten it you have failed to put it to use!!!!! That right there sums up the Yiboman, he's an abject FAILURE!!!

Another example are your so-called 'billionaires', especially the Anambra ones. Upon all your noises, your 'billionaires' still prefer to build and invest in the SW. Ifeanyi Uba has only ONE petrol station in the whole of Anambra. His tangible assets are all located in Lagos. Ditto Arthur Eze, Ditto Emeka Offor, Ditto Coscharis.

Face it, your erosion infested region is simply not condusive for even your own people to remain in, let alone attract other Nigerians. No amount of lies you come here to spew will change that fact.

Everything you typed is Hogwash. I fly from Enugu International Aiport and I can tell you that that not all International routes go through that Airport, many others still take off from Enugu land in Lagos before onward journey. The Airport is not yet operating at full capacity to go everywhere like Lagos can. And this notion that Igbos invest in the South-west is Bull-crap. Igbo invest in Lagos cause that's where the money is. This Lagos that you have lumped with the South-west used to be the administrative capital and was a separate entity from the western region. Lagos was made what it is not by Yorubas alone but by the collective sweat of everybody. If the British had retained Calabar as capital of Nigeria,there would have been little or nothing in Lagos today and all these Igbo Billionares you mentioned and their investments would have been in Calabar. Stop mentioning Lagos as if it is a wonder city the Yorubas created out of their ingenuity. People all over the world invest in Lagos because there is money to made there. If Igbos get Biafra tomorrow, they would still invest in Lagos if the enabling environment still exists. The "Erosion infested land" you talked about has at least 3 international commercial hubs of Onitsha,Aba and Nnewi. There is not one single commercial hub in all of the South-west except the same former capital of Lagos which everyone contributed in building. Either way, if anyone believes that most Igbos don't support Biafra,then should have no problem putting that to a test in a referendum.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Aikayy: 7:06am On Jun 05, 2015
Dollyak:

Probably because
1 Majority are not into biafra brainwashing propanganda of which is even more evident by the IGBO leader's call for federalism, inorder to move Nigeria forward. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/ndi-igbo-congratulate-buhari-demand-true-federalism/
2 The average biafra(Nigeria Rednecks) is an incompetent, barely educated, mildy intelligent, overly emotional man and woman with little or no strategic plans or critical thought. Therefore, it doesn't make sense to listen to those noisy minorities.
Please don't tell me you also listen to biafra radio because my opinion of you will be lowered very quickly.
For a moment I thought u were beautiful, and this comment almost got me disappointed. Then I remembered, true beauty starts from the inside.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Dollyak(f): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2015
Aikayy:

For a moment I thought u were beautiful, and this comment almost got me disappointed. Then I remembered, true beauty starts from the inside.
If the biafras on here are anything to go by I am happy to maintain my stance. If you have a beautiful heart and not a biased selfish ones, you will be able to acknowledge some of the hatred being displayed by the majority of your biafra members. Biafra is not unique, many countries like Scotland have fought for their right without displaying hate towards the other tribes.
I know the truth is hard to bear, and when you have someone like nnamdi kanu encouraging people to arm themselves then the sane people like me are of no choice but to talk some senses into my fellow Igbos.
At the end of the day, this guy will not come to Nigeria to lead the war with you lots yets, you lots are listening to him.
I am going to word a strong letter to MET police to keep your hero in check and stop spreading hate.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Awoofawo(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Dollyak:
Though the post is two months old but I hope this clears up the wrong impression some Biafras and SS have about yoruba people. So my message to you SS/Biafras is, Yorubas are quite happy to stand on their own feets hence their demand for federalism.
It is really annoying seeing the same lame escuse all the time.

Wow! You don join the Yoruba defenders crew?

E pain me now because of you I stop been engaging the Igbos. Se you notice I no comment for sometime now on Nairaland... cool

I'm trying to avoid the negative energy that is enveloping up Nairaland
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Dollyak(f): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Awoofawo:

Wow! You don join the Yoruba defenders crew?

E pain me now because of you I stop been engaging the Igbos. Se you notice I no comment for sometime now on Nairaland... cool

I'm trying to avoid the negative energy that is enveloping up Nairaland
I am still very neutral in this and my alliance is equally shared with both tribes. However, It is obvious the Biafra doesn't have the best interests of Igbos in their hearts, so I will rather expose their lies now than allow them to brainwash the innocent people. I am not against the biafra movement but rather with their approach.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Awoofawo(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Dollyak:

I am still very neutral in this and my alliance is equally shared with both tribes. However, It is obvious the Biafra doesn't have the best interests of Igbos in their hearts, so I will rather expose their lies now than allow them to brainwash the innocent people. I am not against the biafra movement but rather with their approach.

I understood your stance sister, pity you a little, isn't easy having parent from both tribes. You don't want to offend either of parent folks cool

On our side, we are open to criticism, but the other side will definitely view you as a traitor and crucify you... Sooner or later you will need to come down the fence and take a stance.

Have nice day!
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Awoofawo(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Copying a line from a racially motivated comment and using it to qualify your fellow black race is not only a shame but goes a long way to showcase how low you have become.

Quote me when you're intelligent enough to make your own comments without copying a comment made by a racist white to justify black oppression and even slavery where I heard that your people majored mostly, which is still evident in Brazil today and the Caribbean Island today.

Oloriburuku
Omo jatiti

The bold is too hash bro and show you yourself lack the very thing you accused her of!

She a lady, probably brough up abroad as such may tend to uses (probably used to) such derogative terms.

Please no vex, she just a small lady standing on cliff of loyality ( parent from two imagery warring tribes) cool
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Dollyak(f): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2015
Awoofawo:

The bold is too hash bro and show you yourself lack the very thing you accused her of!

She a lady, probably brough up abroad as such may tend to uses (probably used to) such derogative terms.

Please no vex, she just a small lady standing on cliff of loyality ( parent from two imagery warring tribes) cool
No he doesn't deserve a reply. That comment is often used to label intolerant white people filled with hate, some of which I find holds true for most biafras. The average Igbo people might be unhappy about the 'unfair' maginalisations in Nigeria politics but they won't go as far as to support biafra ideologies of hate and intolerance. So I could care less about his thoughts.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
The Hausas or whatever you call them wouldn't have faced the Biafran soldiers if not for their masters(the British) who gave them arms and denied the Biafrans that. Gowon is a well known British puppet but I tell you,it won't be easy for them if they dare try to fight Biafra again because they now have more than just cutlass and sticks.
Besides,with your comment,you just proved you are afraid of the Hausas. You are their slaves and they,your masters. Stop trying to present yourselves as smart,saying you will lure Biafrans into their hands,how?

Dickk:
Hausa's are itching to kill and y'all biafran dumbasses are calling for death, do you thin we Yoruba's will engage you, never, we won't even loose a soldier. As you usually say we are weaklings, we will frustrate and lure you guys into the waiting hands of Sai baba boys whom does not hear attack and look back again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by BruceEX: 8:19am On Apr 27, 2023
Airport City is a popular simulation game available on mobile devices and social media platforms. In the game, players build and manage their own airport, as well as a city to support it.

Players start with a small airport and gradually expand it by adding new runways, terminals, and other facilities. They also need to manage the airport's operations, including flight schedules, passenger handling, and cargo shipments.

To grow their airport and city, players need to earn in-game currency, which can be obtained by completing tasks, flying and delivering cargo, and trading with other players. The currency can be used to buy new buildings, decorations, and upgrades for the airport and city.

One unique feature of Airport City is the ability to connect and interact with other players around the world. Players can join alliances, exchange resources and gifts, and visit each other's airports and cities.

The game also includes a variety of challenges and events, such as time-limited missions and competitions, which offer players a chance to earn special rewards and bonuses.

Overall, Airport City offers a fun and engaging simulation experience for players who enjoy managing and growing their own virtual world.
For the latest version of Airport City: Visit Now
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by flipteche: 5:57am On May 24, 2023
APK games, also known as Android Package games, are popular among Android users as they provide a convenient way to download and install games on their devices. With an extensive range of games available, APK games offer diverse options for entertainment, from casual puzzles to intense action-packed adventures.

Downloading APK games for Android is a straightforward process. Users can find APK files on various platforms, including official app stores like Google Play Store and third-party websites dedicated to hosting APK files. These platforms offer a wide selection of games, both free and paid, catering to different genres and interests.

One of the advantages of downloading APK games is the flexibility it provides. Users can choose from a variety of genres such as racing, strategy, role-playing, puzzle, sports, and more. Moreover, APK games often come with customizable settings, allowing players to adjust graphics, controls, and other preferences to suit their liking.

Downloading APK games from trusted sources is essential to ensure a safe and secure gaming experience. Official app stores like the Google Play Store offer a secure environment by thoroughly vetting the games before making them available for download. It is advisable to be cautious when downloading APK files from third-party sources and to verify their authenticity and reputation.

Once the APK file is downloaded, installing the game is a simple process. Android devices typically allow users to enable the installation of APK files from unknown sources in the settings menu. After enabling this option, users can navigate to the downloaded APK file using a file manager, tap on it, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the game.

In conclusion, APK games provide Android users with a vast array of gaming options. With the ability to customize settings and access a wide range of genres, APK games offer a convenient and enjoyable gaming experience. However, it is crucial to download games from trusted sources to ensure safety and security. So, whether you're a casual gamer or a devoted enthusiast, APK games for Android offer something for everyone to enjoy. Vist Now
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Thipstrealm1939(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2023
Highest Paid WWE Wrestlers
In this article, we discuss the highest-paid WWE Wrestlers in 2023. Becoming successful in the WWE industry demands significant effort and sacrifice. Athletes who compete professionally in this field dedicate years to refining their abilities, sculpting their bodies, and mastering the intricacies of the sport. They endure severe and even life-threatening injuries to secure a coveted spot in the lucrative world of entertainment. Below, you will find a list of the top 10 WWE wrestlers based on their earnings in 2022.
https://worldeyess.com/top-8-highest-paid-wwe-wrestlers-2023/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" / Nigerian Army Reportedly Killing Survivors In Hospitals / APC, PDP, Other Parties Yet To Submit 2019 Election Expenses Reports – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.